VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Pretty impressed with the foundation set up here and I enjoyed my playthrough. Got some unique looking girls which is nice to see from illusion assets and they're all appealing in their own way. I'm a big fan of how the dev has gone to the effort of changing Diane's underwear on different days/scenes it kinda bugs me when girls in other games are just constantly wearing the same underwear, I hope he continues the trend with the other girls too.

On the topic of underwear though I am going to have to knock off some points for not taking advantage of the fact that 3 of the interactable characters are school girls and the game so far contains zero panty shots or upskirts of them o_O
It's like the number one (and best in my opinion) school girl trope! It was quite disappointing going through the entire build expecting to see something only for the game to never deliver on it when it seems like an obvious choice for erotic content :(

Either way I still think the dev has something with a lot of potential here, I can only hope that they read the above and think to themselves "Shit... completely forgot about that!" (y)

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Is there any kind of patch or method available where I can change the word "mom" to "Danielle" or just anything other than mom? It really creeps me out and I'm otherwise enjoying this game a lot.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Is there any kind of patch or method available where I can change the word "mom" to "Danielle" or just anything other than mom? It really creeps me out and I'm otherwise enjoying this game a lot.
This reply really confused me until I noticed the date.

Haha - you got me!

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Apparently Dev went & changed the password. Which he has every right to do so. Just bummed out I missed it when it worked. Oh well hell, as they say.

Bummer. Just realized this means no smooching momma.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Never played before. Just downloaded the file. Never had a game that makes me put in a password from this site. But, as far as I can tell from skimming through - Dev is doing things his own way/differently than he used to and changed the password a few hrs ago to which only Patreons have access at the moment? Is there any way to play this game at all right now without the Patreon?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
What's this about a password? I downloaded the game just a few hours ago and it works just fine.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
***IMPORTANT***
for first time downloaders such as myself
I downloaded from MegaUp and Nopy since there wasn't a normal Mega link. MegUp download asked for a password, Nopy did not.

AAARGGH

Jun 18, 2018
When i sent a picture of Diane Spears to Grandpa he didn't reply to me, nor gave me any money.
I guess it's a bug.

Plus after kissing the game suggests that this is the end of the content, when there is some more, a little bit misunderstanding

Reactions: A.J.

Prakash

Apr 3, 2017
most of the bug will not be there if you start from beginning. If any of you have full save please post.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Good morning to you,

Could you help me because I don’t understand how to evolve relationships after kissing?
When I try with the mother for example I talk to her but nothing happens and the kiss is always the same , I went to see the grandfather but he tells me nothing.

cordially

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Good morning to you,

Could you help me because I don’t understand how to evolve relationships after kissing?
When I try with the mother for example I talk to her but nothing happens and the kiss is always the same , I went to see the grandfather but he tells me nothing.

cordially
As far as I can tell, that's the end. All build up and no pay off with all characters.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes