VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
This error always happens when I try to kiss Alisson. Does anyone know why or how to solve? Thank you.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Does anyone have a savegame from the start of version 15?
When I try to use my v14 saves I get told I have already reached all content.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Hmmm, no activity on his Patreon for several months now. This game has the smell of death about it unfortunately.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Progress tracker - 0.1.7 - *EDIT - 25.07.2019.*
Hi guys.
As some of you may already know, my work on the 0.1.7. is well underway. Even though I've planned on finishing it last week it proved to be a bit more work than initially anticipated.
Nevertheless, this will also be a "small" incremental update that will add the ability to visit Diane's bedroom during the night.

***EDIT - 25.07.2019.***
So far so good... :)
Here's where I'm at:
  • Coding - 75% DONE
  • Dialogues - 25% DONE
  • Scenes - 25% DONE
  • Animations - 0% DONE
  • Testing - 0% DONE
I'm not giving any ETA on this one, but it shouldn't be a long one.
I'll keep you posted.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Just wanted to keep this thread alive. Havent't seen no news updates or progress tracker update since July. I would be a shame to see another good game die.
News was posted just before yours, and you missed it how?

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For a minute there when I saw the alert and who had posted I thought the post was going to say abandoned.

Lord_Xanatos

Not all renpy games come with the console unlocked if in game and you hit shift + O and nothing happens then that means the console is locked and you'll need to download either unren or enable dev mode renpy and use them to extract the game files to unlock the DEV mode. Both unren and enable dev mode renpy can be found on the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This game takes forever to update 3 months ago it was like this:
  • Coding - 75% DONE
  • Dialogues - 25% DONE
  • Scenes - 25% DONE
  • Animations - 0% DONE
  • Testing - 0% DONE
Now after 3 months still no update and no news only him saying "the game isnt dead" but seems like the game is pretty much dead and for a game to be on version 1.6 and hv a little bit more content then a demo is laughable and still making 96 dollars a month i see he making more then aorrta now but pretty much he already been put on milking dev list.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I guess mods should tag this as "on hold" ?
More likely abandoned cause the dev aint updating the patreons since july and he responds to comments always "its not dead" but its pretty much dead. The game has potencial but has a bad dev.

Reactions: fredoo04

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
I stay confident for future update but something new must arrive before end of year 2019 or some of us will definitely go elsewhere. :confused:

Reactions: SandyF

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I stay confident for future update but something new must arrive before end of year 2019 or some of us will definitely go elsewhere. :confused:
i dont think it will come out this year and i hv no hopes that is going to be a decente size update with more then 1 minute, since July he doesnt update his patreons only gives excuses u can clearly see he hasnt been active only checks patreon once in a while and for the size of updates he does the update should hv been done like 2 months ago.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
i dont think it will come out this year and i hv no hopes that is going to be a decente size update with more then 1 minute, since July he doesnt update his patreons only gives excuses u can clearly see he hasnt been active only checks patreon once in a while and for the size of updates he does the update should hv been done like 2 months ago.
Thank you for confirming what I've been thinking since some weeks. Sad end maybe.:confused:

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes