VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
allintine

If a person has sex with a unconscious person that they drugged with drugs or chloroform that's rape because they are unconscious and never gave consent. My cute cousin/roommate got the tag for that exact reason because the MC could drug his cousin and then fuck her while she was unconscious.
That isn't why, it's the rape of the Dean and the library girl.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ltpika

The update that added the cousins sleep sex scene was v0.4.0 which came out in Febuarary 2018 around Mar 30, 2018 rape tag was added. v0.5.0 was the one that added the director/dean scene.

The cousins drugged sleep rape scene came before the directors scene. I never got to see the library one as the game was always buggier then hell and I gave up on it.

Kitchen : Talk with cousin -> Do you want some coffee ? -> Make Coffee -> Add Sleeping pills -> Give Coffee to cousin -> rape cousin.

somnophilia [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]

rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]

Sex with someone who never gave you consent is rape.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
any news for this game?
nope last time he spoke on patreon page was 3 months ago, so dont get ur hopes high cause this game aint go anywhere which is sad, i think its pretty much dead/abandonned cause the dev seems to not care that much.

Reactions: Abhai

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They should of made a new post instead of using a post from last year that was posted Jul 23, 2019 at 2:47pm as many will miss it if they just glance at it.

Reactions: allintine

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
ahahah, the guy still hasnt drop the update..
This dev lies too much (if we can call him a dev), seriously since last year the guy keeps delaying, gives excuses after excuses and disapears for long periods of time.

(Edit: the game its dead cause not even his patreons actually comment his posts and im really unsure if those patreons are not fake accounts by the dev just to not look empty.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocro32510

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Well the dev started losing patreons, he went radio silent and people try to communicate with him over a month now and no response, i guess we can just go ahead and put abandoned tag on this game cause he hasnt show any proof that he has been working on the update.

Reactions: allintine

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well the dev started losing patreons, he went radio silent and people try to communicate with him over a month now and no response, i guess we can just go ahead and put abandoned tag on this game cause he hasnt show any proof that he has been working on the update.
Its been over 3 months since any word from the dev.

We can say this is abandoned with over 3 months since the dev said anything at all.
Will report it to mods.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So sad. The mother content was really nice and I had my hopes up.. But the moment I pledged to this author he started delaying stuff and pulling excuses. I soon after cancelled my pledge and we haven't had proper updates since (Last year's January/February. Over a year of no real updates).

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
I know this is abandoned but am i missing something?, i have the chloroform but the mom still wakes up and the kid still refuses to have sex with her. is this simply just not in the game or do i need to do something else?.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I know this is abandoned but am i missing something?, i have the chloroform but the mom still wakes up and the kid still refuses to have sex with her. is this simply just not in the game or do i need to do something else?.
There is no sex.
The waking up thing is just RNG, some actions wake her up sometimes, sometimes they don't.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes