3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Activating theConsole:
1.Open the file renpy / common / 00console.rpy
2. Find the string config.console = False and change it to True
3.Save Change
4. In the game, press Shift + O (English layout) to invoke the console, if the console does not open, press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.
OR you can download Unren.Bat which automates that process and offers some other goodies, too.

Reactions: Daveck

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Weird that they still wear their towels on their heads in the shower.

Preview pics look good, I see some characters I'd be interested in; I'll add it to the list.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
since this update there is a sex scene. Like it's said in the changelog you have to take an expensive risk for it. There are even two versions of it
Sure you can do a scene that really has nothing to do with the advancement of the story and say "Oh hey guiz I put in a sex scene finally" Or you could actually ya know do a sex scene of the characters we give a fuck about and grinded to get laid with.... Most people gonna take the latter.... You are defending a dev who quite frankly is undependable dude ghosts for a year+ no explanation no sorry nothing just goes back to it being like he never left and then drops a pretty sorry update..... Naw bro he could have had half the game or more done he clearly only worked on this update for a couple months I know damn well it didn't take him no year to do this update sorry man I don't buy that and him putting a sex animation sorry two versions of one behind a mechanic that will make you broke and need to grind out of poverty is pretty gonk.

Reactions: blackswordzoro
Nov 15, 2018
Sure you can do a scene that really has nothing to do with the advancement of the story and say "Oh hey guiz I put in a sex scene finally" Or you could actually ya know do a sex scene of the characters we give a fuck about and grinded to get laid with.... Most people gonna take the latter.... You are defending a dev who quite frankly is undependable dude ghosts for a year+ no explanation no sorry nothing just goes back to it being like he never left and then drops a pretty sorry update..... Naw bro he could have had half the game or more done he clearly only worked on this update for a couple months I know damn well it didn't take him no year to do this update sorry man I don't buy that and him putting a sex animation sorry two versions of one behind a mechanic that will make you broke and need to grind out of poverty is pretty gonk.
Jo i don't try to defend him. I just wanted to say that there is a sex scene. And it is for someone who got introduced this update, that is lazy writing i know. He could have given us a full sex scene with a specific girl instead of that tease.
For 1,5 years that is not much content added. i think he once said he would finish it regardless of patreons because he does it for himself. So maybe (hopefully) he worked way more on it and is able do drop the updates every 2 weeks like planned, while working on the new ones.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
when i talk to "mom" i have this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "danielle_chat.rpyc", line 705, in script
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Jan 25 23:40:38 2021

May 26, 2018
I gave up on this game a year ago, due to shitty updates and lack of incentive regarding WHEN there are going to be sex scenes. The developer keeps promising, and keeps failing to deliver.

I understand he has medical issues (at least that is part of his reasoning, and at this point I see no reason to doubt him), has a full time job, and a wife and 2 kids, but damn, this game has so many bugs each release with almost no new or significant content. I can see why he has so few contributing patreons (or at least so little money he is making on this game). He cannot keep to a decent update schedule, he cannot keep his promises on adding significant content or progression within the game, and then - while I can understand SOME of his excuses - that is all he does is make excuses as to why his game is not a success. Well, Dude, if you cannot deliver a decent game, maybe you should look at other developers who have either only themselves, or at best only 1 or 2 other people helping them in creating their games.

I will be honest, I deleted your game since it has been so long for an update that I thought it was abandoned.

Your game is actually fairly good, except for the amount of grind and lack of real content. I actually first played this game a little over a year ago and actually enjoyed it. Now, not so much.

Your blatant attempt to blame the other pirates on this site for your game's failure is rather offensive, however. Then, after people called you out on your pissing and moaning about someone "leaking" a "patreon only" update, yeah, you will offend and piss off people.

I have developers I subscribe to that MIGHT have an update every 3 to 4 months, but I subscribe and support them because they make a REAL effort to put significant additional content in each update and do not make excuses as to why they cannot do so.

And now, you talk about leaving this site - as if we are going to be crushed over it. Trust me, your leaving this site is not going to bother anyone here. TOO many developers come and go, and if I am to be honest, I am sorry to say that I expect your game to eventually become abandoned as well.

May 26, 2018
More likely abandoned cause the dev aint updating the patreons since july and he responds to comments always "its not dead" but its pretty much dead. The game has potencial but has a bad dev.
I really wish they had, instead of "On Hold" tag (or at least in addition to it)< they had a "Milking Patreon Developer" tag.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
when i talk to "mom" i have this error:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "danielle_chat.rpyc", line 705, in script
File "F:\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Jan 25 23:40:38 2021
I'm having the same issue. :(

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Ok it look like this problem begin with the bathroom scene.
After watch that event, if you try chat with your mom, the game give error:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "danielle_chat.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "C:\Users\XXXPC\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Tue Jan 26 02:58:18 2021

Reactions: Zozefs

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game is so buggy.

While running game code:
File "game/haley_talk.rpy", line 944, in <module>
NameError: name 'haley_school_02_done' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "haley_talk.rpyc", line 944, in script
File "D:\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.7-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/haley_talk.rpy", line 944, in <module>
NameError: name 'haley_school_02_done' is not defined

Reactions: Zozefs

RRommel

Dec 14, 2019
Despite the bugs, I liked the gameplay and the story of the game. Awaiting fixes and the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeriall
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes