VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yc3k Told me it will be updated

Im really wondering what is the size of the content of almost 5 months since the last update cause this update should hv been released 2 months ago but he somehow stretch it out until now, lets see if it really comes out at 15th of december.

Reactions: Stuwi71

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
U sure about that? Cause he didnt make a patreon post, im interest in the changelog to see the amount of content.
My apologizes i read the wrong date, but i asked him again what day it will be released and i'm waiting on the answer

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So the update got delayed again, with the same excuses, there is even someone saying he will report the dev this is starting to feel like Aortta.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
I think Aortta at least made decent money out of this. This dev is just making pocket money and getting a bad rep.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think Aortta at least made decent money out of this. This dev is just making pocket money and getting a bad rep.
True, his bad rep and low patreons aka money its all his fault for being a liar and not meeting his deadlines cause lets be honest he sayed the update was 99% like 3 weeks ago so makes me wonder that 1% might take almost a year to be complete.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So this is his new excuse for the delay again, so at the start of december he sayed the update was 99% and it would be release 12-15th december few days after 15th sayed a little delay and then went offline come back in january to say this:
Anotação 2020-01-14 232234.png

This dev is joking around too much, from an 99% update went to 20% wtf is going on and he wonders why he aint making cash to go full time.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So this is his new excuse for the delay again, so at the start of december he sayed the update was 99% and it would be release 12-15th december few days after 15th sayed a little delay and then went offline come back in january to say this:
View attachment 516876

This dev is joking around too much, from an 99% update went to 20% wtf is going on and he wonders why he aint making cash to go full time.
So I can still vividly remember supporting his patreon for a couple of months with a minimum donation at the start of last year, because I kind of felt something was wrong I didn't dare to give him any more, and it seems I was right to do so. Even back then he was delaying small updates by multiple months, and was trying to make people pledge more money by having a "early version", with smaller patrons getting the update 2 weeks later (Which turned into many many months, because his next version for patrons kept getting delayed)
In 1 year, he literally managed to do 1 update which had like 5-10 minutes of content.
I am sorry, but this game really did have potential, the character models (Especially the mother) did look different (And hot). The way how it was set up was also solid.

It would be nice if someone else took it over, as when I initially found this title, I was really into it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played the game since the senior 0.1.4d update but from reading comments on patreon that the DEV added the ability for the MC to chloroform girls like his mom. So my question is. Where the fuck is the rape tag then? If the MC can chloroform someone and then fuck them that's fucking rape because the MC drugged them and then fucked them while they are unconscious.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
I haven't played the game since the senior 0.1.4d update but from reading comments on patreon that the DEV added the ability for the MC to chloroform girls like his mom. So my question is. Where the fuck is the rape tag then? If the MC can chloroform someone and then fuck them that's fucking rape because the MC drugged them and then fucked them while they are unconscious.
probably because he doesnt rape them

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
allintine

If a person has sex with a unconscious person that they drugged with drugs or chloroform that's rape because they are unconscious and never gave consent. My cute cousin/roommate got the tag for that exact reason because the MC could drug his cousin and then fuck her while she was unconscious.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
allintine

If a person has sex with a unconscious person that they drugged with drugs or chloroform that's rape because they are unconscious and never gave consent. My cute cousin/roommate got the tag for that exact reason because the MC could drug his cousin and then fuck her while she was unconscious.
I will admit that i havent played this in awhile but I didnt remember any scenes where that happened is all I am saying

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I can't remember as I didn't play this for a long time, but I think that it's not rape because he literally doesn't penetrate her.
The chloroform is used during the "nightly groping" scenes (If I remember correctly) and the MC doesn't penetrate his mom in any way, hence it's "sexual assault", not rape.
Though I really can't remember too much about chloroform, but there were no incest sex scenes in the latest version.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Wow we already in March and the dev hvnt release the update nice to see, this is why people lately avoid patreon new devs, this guy sayed in december "update at 99%, few last touches" then goes radio-silent and then comeback in january saying "i had to rework some stuff", damn this dev is really bad.

Has for the topic above there is no rape in-game to justify the tag, since there is only groping content and kisses, but i know most likely it will hv rape so is a matter or decades until that happens.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
geenius3ab

Atm all it looks like it's just fondling and licking but once he's able to make her stay asleep it'll turn to rape and the DEV in one post was thinking about changing somethings. *From DEV's post I have thought about about switching the chloroform with some sort of sleeping pills and putting chloroform as a mean to keep her asleep at all time.*

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes