Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I wish we could change the "main bond mate". Leyana is like my least favorite character out of all the LI yet she has the most scenes.
It's a very elusive, very hated, very select club. Welcome Nuka.

I have one save where I do everything possible to piss her off lol. She is so whiny, miserable and dour faced. God I hate her so much. When she asked if we were not bond mates would I still be interested I so wantred to tell her hell no!

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I wish we could change the "main bond mate". Leyana is my least favorite character out of all the LI yet she has the most scenes.
yeah Leyana was my favorite main girl for a bit but by Realm 2 I want to say Kali become my favorite. Tasha is still my favorite but she is a one night stand. I still like Leyana more than Naya however.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Question for the fans/people of the 7 realms thread, who did you guys end up siding with? the demons or the witches? and why?

I'm not sure if there's any immediate consequences to this yet but just from a moral pov? why did you guys choose that?
I agree with the players that chose the "demons". The only thing that I didn't like was the lying on either side. As a bond mate it's MC's duty to make her/them understand all the points and deal with the reality of the situation. The Witch Queen and everyone of her minions that agreed on the path taken at the time knew what the consequences would be. This includes the silence/betrayal about the witch/vampire niece and what her intention was! The guilt of the Witch Queen is much deeper than is implied in the question of "morality". How much damage and how many people have been hurt/killed already by the witches decisions?! As bad as it may sound to people not involved in making major life decisions for large groups, morality is to a certain degree subjective. I'm certainly not siding with the atrocities of the past in our shared history! BUT, you have to look at the BIG PICTURE as a whole.

i love this game but i can't help wonder if other main Li appear later
You have to remember the reason side pieces are even allowed at all! It's kind of a main point of the game. Mom was in terrible mental and physical pain every time Daddy was with another woman! Only the fact that they were born as a split soul allowed for this anomaly.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I will answer you with the wise words of Maviarab in another thread :Kappa:.
I wish we could change the "main bond mate". Leyana is my least favorite character out of all the LI yet she has the most scenes.
Heresy...sacrilige...
I have one save where I do everything possible to piss her off lol. She is so whiny, miserable and dour faced. God I hate her so much. When she asked if we were not bond mates would I still be interested I so wantred to tell her hell no!
Heresy...sacrilige...

Reactions: Yukino

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
My new synopsis, screw Lucius' mission :KEK: :
This is the story of Atlas, a 2,551-year-old former Spartan soldier who one day decides to end his relationship with his girlfriend Emily because she is unfortunately very old (1,209 years) and invents a so-called "bond" to form his new harem with 25-year-old twins bombshells and 19-year-old puppy Naya.
There are scandals, betrayals and infidelities in store! :PogChamp:.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Realm 3 - Update 4 Release Dates

1711457751276.png

Hey everyone,

Sorry for being quieter than usual over the last week. Tae and I are in the process of moving house, and a few other matters have kept us unusually busy.

However, Update 4's development is almost complete. We've decided to move the release date for Third Realm Supporters a couple of days earlier to ensure that March supporters can still play it.

Release dates are below:

• Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Tuesday the 26th of March (we still need to finalise things prior to launch, so we'll likely get this out later in the evening, GMT)
  • Third Realm Supporters - Sunday, the 31st of March
  • Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on Itch.io - Sunday, the 7th of April
Thanks so much for your continued support!

(Don't forget to if you can. Thank you!)

1711457769484.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
:7r:
Changes with this version:

291 New Images
8 New Multi-Angle Animations (32 angles)
3 New Trophies
3 New Gallery Entries
1 New Unlockable Title Menu Background
Several New Sound Effects
New Glossary Entries
A few fixes & enhancements

Additional release dates:

Third Realm Supporters - Sunday, the 31st of March
Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on Itch.io - Sunday, the 7st of April
Wishlists:

Don't forget to wishlist !
:blush_fingers:
We'll be starting the giveaway for those who have shared screenshots in the wishlist channel soon, including custom request images!
⁠︱screenshots-here
Thanks for your support, and enjoy the new release!
:PepeCoolSwag:

1711486932428.png
1711486962652.png

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
I usually like to make enough saves to play through the "major" paths. How many will I roughly need for this game? I just started Realm 1 so trying to figure out. Using the AdanGC mod and just got to a moment with Leyala where the mod recommends "Saving Here" so that seems to imply at least a divergent path with being kind or mean to Leyala

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I usually like to make enough saves to play through the "major" paths. How many will I roughly need for this game? I just started Realm 1 so trying to figure out. Using the AdanGC mod and just got to a moment with Leyala where the mod recommends "Saving Here" so that seems to imply at least a divergent path with being kind or mean to Leyala
I'm pretty sure there is only one major branching fork so far, a choice you make a bit further in the game. So you really only need two saves in that case. The other choices are mostly just for flavor and preference I'm pretty sure, I've never been mean to Leyala and never will, so I can't say for sure if that choice actually has a major impact or not.

Reactions: dreas and Visick

.N6

Mar 17, 2024
Maybe 2 I guess :unsure:

Reactions: Visick
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes