Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Uhmm... What happened to sex with Tasha? Also bond was consummated with Leyala and we didn't see that either, it seems like instead of an important update we got 1 screen that says "2 Weeks Later".
Was really looking forward to those 2 event and I'm pretty disappointed...

• Hey there
Reactions: SeptCloud
Sep 3, 2020
Uhmm... What happened to sex with Tasha? Also bond was consummated with Leyala and we didn't see that either, it seems like instead of an important update we got 1 screen that says "2 Weeks Later".
I know I can't read

and im not very smart but I'm pretty sure

we did see when the bond was consummated

in the previous update

and
in the previous update, I choose monogamy

so I don't know anything about Tasha sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I can see that Vidal already replied about consummating the bond - so yeah that was done in the previous update :)

As for Tasha.....next update ;)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Will pregnancy be a feature?
Hey, we answered a comment about the pregnancy here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-seven-realms-v0-3-septcloud.112700/post-7843489

Depending on how popular the game gets/if people want it, we do have an idea for post-game content where the LIs can get pregnant (of course if the right choices are made), but at the moment it all depends on how popular the game gets and if there is enough of a demand for that content once the main game is complete :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I have a rough time with 97% of the Vampire Novellas on here. Normally they are just garbage to me. You've managed to slip into that 3%.

Very good work so far, I'm really intrigued by the story you have and what you have planned.

Have a nice time SeptCloud with your work :)
Thanks a lot for your comment :) I'm happy that we managed to slip into that 3% for you. I hope that you continue to enjoy our future updates!

Reactions: Serenity x
Jan 10, 2022
hm i was wondering..on my first playtrough from all of the girls that are mentioned here..
Love Interests:

Leyala, Kali, Naya

Harem Members:

Gina, Yuki, Ling Guo, Mei, Kagome, Seraphina, Morwen, Idril, Lorelei, Zareena, Violette, Cerys, Katlyn, Rune, Celeste
i still only know about Leyala is that correct or are there already more to find? but if i am correct i assume that there are more updates than a 1.0 version? because know we are on 0.4 many games end with 1.0 but in this case i really hope there is a lot more, alone the missing 18 girls to put in 6 updates would be really fast. to fast for my taste:D

sry for my english i know it's hard to read sometimes, i hope you know what i mean

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
For such a quality game, and updates that get pushed out fast. I just loveth is game, only a few grammar errors but overall great story, such a good romance with great choices in between.
Thanks very much. We're really happy that you're enjoying it :) I was a bit of a grammar wiz back when I was at school, but over the years my brain has slowly wasted away lol. If you come across any glaring ones, please do let us know and we will correct them for future releases :D

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
hm i was wondering..on my first playtrough from all of the girls that are mentioned here..

i still only know about Leyala is that correct or are there already more to find? but if i am correct i assume that there are more updates than a 1.0 version? because know we are on 0.4 many games end with 1.0 but in this case i really hope there is a lot more, alone the missing 18 girls to put in 6 updates would be really fast. to fast for my taste:D
Haha, I totally agree, that it wouldn't be feasible at all to fit that many characters over such a short amount of time, especially as we want to show them all as developed characters with their own unique personalities and backstories. We estimate that each realm will take between 10 - 13 updates and we have 7 realms in total. So the girls will all be introduced gradually over the course of the game, allowing each of them their part in the main story before having the ability to pursue their optional paths later in the game.

That's part of why we're working hard to have a speedy release schedule. We acknowledge that this will be a long game, so we really don't want to drag it out for too long :) so come the end, we may be at version 0.70 before we reach version 1.0 :D

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
That's part of why we're working hard to have a speedy release schedule.
Currently the update speed is frankly astounding… can you keep something like this up or do you see it slowing down to the more standard multi-month dev time?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes