Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yeah I know Odysseus was lost at sea for 20 years but if that was me I wouldn't

want to touch anybody that wasn't my wife

if it's not the woman I love I can't even get it up

I can't even tell if that makes me a romantic or a fool
Weeell that wasn't exactly the case there :D Quite the tale that was and not how it goes in modern times.

Calypso actually captured Odysseus, imprisoned him with the intent to charm him. In the end she succeeds and they spend some quality time together before our good old O. decided its time to go home to actual wifey and best forget about all this misunderstanding with Calypso :whistle:

Sep 3, 2020
Weeell that wasn't exactly the case there :D Quite the tale that was and not how it goes in modern times.

Calypso actually captured Odysseus, imprisoned him with the intent to charm him. In the end she succeeds and they spend some quality time together before our good old O. decided its time to go home to actual wifey and best forget about all this misunderstanding with Calypso :whistle:
oh yes I'm thinking of Circe I always get those two confused

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Always unfair to the wife. Odyssues gets to have fun on his trip home, but Penelope's suitors gets killed before she can have any fun ... (yeah yeah, I know Penelope wasn't interested in them).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Always unfair to the wife. Odyssues gets to have fun on his trip home, but Penelope's suitors gets killed before she can have any fun ... (yeah yeah, I know Penelope wasn't interested in them).
Blame Homer. The father of classic poem? Pure folly. He was a lecherous old dude who wrote about killing and ntr all the time. If people weren't dying, they were fucking. Wives kidnapping random guys to rape them untill they said it was totally consensual, guys stealing away wives to fuck untill they fell in love with the penis!

Homer the Poet? Homer the Hentai.

Mar 27, 2019
Love the game so far, and if this has been beat to death already I apologize, but not going thru 25 pages to see or not. Pretty sure at least 75% (probably more) of whatever problems their realm is having is due to Count Douche (err...Mikel...sorry for the slip :sneaky:).

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud
Jan 10, 2022
i looked at the website, and i have to say my monogamous way to play this game will really being tested. :ROFLMAO:
good that i plan to play it more than one time:cool:

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
yeah I know Odysseus was lost at sea for 20 years but if that was me I wouldn't

want to touch anybody that wasn't my wife

if it's not the woman I love I can't even get it up

I can't even tell if that makes me a romantic or a fool
Blame Homer. The father of classic poem? Pure folly. He was a lecherous old dude who wrote about killing and ntr all the time. If people weren't dying, they were fucking. Wives kidnapping random guys to rape them untill they said it was totally consensual, guys stealing away wives to fuck untill they fell in love with the penis!

Homer the Poet? Homer the Hentai.
Hey, it's Tae (the writer) - I'm happy to see that a lot of people love the Odyssey! This is easily my favourite myth and Odysseus/Ulysses has always been one of my favourite Greek Heros.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Love the game so far, and if this has been beat to death already I apologize, but not going thru 25 pages to see or not. Pretty sure at least 75% (probably more) of whatever problems their realm is having is due to Count Douche (err...Mikel...sorry for the slip :sneaky:).
I don't think that was a slip at all, I think that we named him incorrectly in the game as Mikel, but you actually got his name correct with Douche ;) it's not been beaten to death in this thread but yeah, people love to hate on him in our Discord server, even more so after his intrusion in the most recent update :ROFLMAO: We're glad that you're liking the game so far, and hope you like where we take it :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I am sucker for these fantasy games & finally a vamp game with harem in it.
The harem will be introduced gradually over the course of the game, so as to not throw too many characters at you at once. We want each of them to have relevance to the story. We hope that you enjoy the vampire, fantasy, and harem elements of the game :D

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
i looked at the website, and i have to say my monogamous way to play this game will really being tested. :ROFLMAO:
good that i plan to play it more than one time:cool:
You will get more content if you follow the paths of other harem members, but you will also get a unique variation at the end of the game if you stay monogamous with only Leyala. The end of the game is a while off yet, so multiple saves is likely the way to go. Thankfully there are a lot of save slots available :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx
Jan 10, 2022
but you will also get a unique variation at the end of the game if you stay monogamous with only Leyala.
that was what i was hoping for, it would be lame when it doesn't matter if you stay loyal to your partner or not. to many games do exactly that which is pretty unsatisfying if you play a second run and you see there is absolutly no difference.

The end of the game is a while off yet, so multiple saves is likely the way to go. Thankfully there are a lot of save slots available
there i would like to make a suggestion, it would be nice if we could rename the page names of the safe files (instead of Page1,2,3,4) it's easier to rename for example Page 1 into "Leyala Only" instead of naming 9 save files in 1 page. that's how i handle it with many other games :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
that was what i was hoping for, it would be lame when it doesn't matter if you stay loyal to your partner or not. to many games do exactly that which is pretty unsatisfying if you play a second run and you see there is absolutly no difference.

there i would like to make a suggestion, it would be nice if we could rename the page names of the safe files (instead of Page1,2,3,4) it's easier to rename for example Page 1 into "Leyala Only" instead of naming 9 save files in 1 page. that's how i handle it with many other games :ROFLMAO:
As we offer the route for monogamy, we feel it would be unsatisfying to have no variation for players that have chosen to play it that way. Don’t expect and whole 2 hour long unique ending :LOL: but there will definitely be variation!

Ooh, yeah, that could be a good idea. We will start looking in to that to see how we could perhaps implement something like that :)

Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx
Jan 10, 2022
As we offer the route for monogamy, we feel it would be unsatisfying to have no variation for players that have chosen to play it that way. Don’t expect and whole 2 hour long unique ending :LOL: but there will definitely be variation!
it's fine as long as the character appreciates/recognizes that you had only eyes for her ;)

Mar 27, 2019
I don't think that was a slip at all, I think that we named him incorrectly in the game as Mikel, but you actually got his name correct with Douche ;) it's not been beaten to death in this thread but yeah, people love to hate on him in our Discord server, even more so after his intrusion in the most recent update :ROFLMAO: We're glad that you're liking the game so far, and hope you like where we take it :)
If y'all keep doing what you've been doing, I have no doubt about it

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
If y'all keep doing what you've been doing, I have no doubt about it
Thanks so much! Feel free to jump in our Discord server if you’d like to further discuss your hatred of the Douche himself, you’ll fit in perfectly :ROFLMAO:

Mar 27, 2019
Thanks so much! Feel free to jump in our Discord server if you’d like to further discuss your hatred of the Douche himself, you’ll fit in perfectly :ROFLMAO:
I would, but I don't do Discord. And I don't necessarily HATE the guy...let's just say that he does a great job of being an antagonist :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes