SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
View attachment 1815970
sometimes I actually ask myself why am I susceptible to something like that:unsure: really hot can't wait to meet her:whistle:

so the titanic sunk because of a prank..I KNEW IT
Honestly mate, same! My partner, Tae, created her and wasn't sure about her, but I was like "no, I can't explain why, but she's perfect" :ROFLMAO:

Of course! She probably also made sure that the piece of debris Kate Winslet was stuck on could only hold one person too..so cruel.

Jan 10, 2022
there i would like to make a suggestion, it would be nice if we could rename the page names of the safe files (instead of Page1,2,3,4) it's easier to rename for example Page 1 into "Leyala Only" instead of naming 9 save files in 1 page. that's how i handle it with many other games :ROFLMAO:
that is already possible, my bad don't know why it didn't work last time.

Reactions: SeptCloud

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Chad Protagonist, awesome story, good animation, Harem+Fantasy+Romance
What more could a guy ask for!!!
SeptCloud One thing bugs me is the timelines mentioned. Like they've been together for 6 month but didn't consummate while fast tracking everything else. 2 week 3 week later, month later etcetera. Some action shouldn't take that much time to take place or be completed. Regardless this everything else is terrific! Keep it coming. Can't wait for more.❤

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud One thing bugs me is the timelines mentioned. Like they've been together for 6 month but didn't consummate while fast tracking everything else. 2 week 3 week later, month later etcetera. Some action shouldn't take that much time to take place or be completed. Regardless this everything else is terrific! Keep it coming. Can't wait for more.❤
Yeah I get what you’re saying about the timline of it. We may not have conveyed it as strongly as we wanted to, but when they first meet each other the strength of their bond was quite overwhelming which is what brought them together so fast that night. As for the delay in them consummating it, there was a lot going on for Ley with everything that she had learnt so despite the pull of the bond, she took her time so go to the next level and Atlas was accommodating of that. They did stuff, they just hadn’t gone all the way.

But thanks for the great comment, we really appreciate it and are glad that you’re enjoying the game so far. We hope you like where we take it :)

Jan 10, 2022
As for the delay in them consummating it, there was a lot going on for Ley with everything that she had learnt so despite the pull of the bond, she took her time so go to the next level and Atlas was accommodating of that. They did stuff, they just hadn’t gone all the way.
if i remember correctly Leyala also said that she wouldn't do it just because of the bond.
and to develop real feelings you need a lot of time, especially when you still have so much to process. so for me it made sense how it was handled.

Reactions: Wyrme and SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
if i remember correctly Leyala also said that she wouldn't do it just because of the bond.
and to develop real feelings you need a lot of time, especially when you still have so much to process. so for me it made sense how it was handled.
You are correct and put it better than I did, thank you very much ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the equivalent of that la vida loca singer, george michael, boy geaorge or mc steamy gay guys,
able and intrigued to twist girls hearts and minds but a eunuc around girls, not swinging that way.
LMAO the MC looks like the "Average enjoyer" guy.
You are correct and put it better than I did, thank you very much ;)
Tasha can easily be moved to Love Interests or Harem Members later down the line if the dev decides to kill off MC's best friend.
Yep, many of us are waiting for him to die heroically to take care of his heart broken gf :BootyTime: but SeptCloud said isn't gonna happen.
Us players need to make up our minds:

Do we want a chad, or not?
MC is decisively not actively, not in any way, shape or form looking for hook ups,
because our MC is not into that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do y”all want our MC or a chad?
Whatever the talk he had with both bffs was not chad talk at all.

Jan 10, 2022

i'm not sure about this, if you ask me it was the complete opposite. and I'm not a huge fan of a chad MC, i like him exactly how he is so far.

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
MC is the equivalent of that la vida loca singer, george michael, boy geaorge or mc steamy gay guys,
able and intrigued to twist girls hearts and minds but a eunuc around girls, not swinging that way.

Us players need to make up our minds:

Do we want a chad, or not?
MC is decisively not actively, not in any way, shape or form looking for hook ups,
because our MC is not into that.

Do y”all want our MC or a chad?
Whatever the talk he had with both bffs was not chad talk at all.

i'm not sure about this, if you ask me it was the complete opposite. and I'm not a huge fan of a chad MC, i like him exactly how he is so far.
Hey both, yes Neospirit is correct. Atlas has been with lots of women he’s just never wanted to settle down/commit to someone before :)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I guess we all have our own version of the MC and there's nothing wrong with that my version is now in a committed monogamous

relationship now and forever
I agree my main is with just Leyala as of now but I might go with a MFF relationship with one of the other 2 main girls but thats as far as I will go since I'm not to big on harems. I'm glad Leyala will allow other women to get with MC, as you can tell by my 2nd favorite game I enjoy "swinging" as long as there is no major three letter word going on lol.

Sep 3, 2020
I agree my main is with just Leyala as of now but I might go with a MFF relationship with one of the other 2 main girls but thats as far as I will go since I'm not to big on harems. I'm glad Leyala will allow other women to get with MC, as you can tell by my 2nd favorite game I enjoy "swinging" as long as there is no major three letter word going on lol.
well I love monogamy I don't do a MFF but more power to you brother
;)

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes