SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Shure it will be a happy weekend with her ! to you and your team too !
Edit: well wasn't fully awake when I wrote the above, could come across wrong: :unsure:*ashamed*
I meant: Have a nice Weekend too , you and your team !
Haha, we've all been there :ROFLMAO: thank you, have a great weekend mate!

Another great update can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work dev.
Thanks so much, we appreciate that and we're glad you enjoyed playing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Original file has no issues, compressed file has issues. That's pretty straightforward to me.
And people have repeatedly told you that it's a false positive and you can ignore it. Or do you think all the people who HAVE downloaded and played the compressed versions are deluded and are playing infected versions that their systems didn't detect?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I've downloaded the compressed version from all 3 sources now to check and Bitdefender hasn't said a thing about any of them....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FatGiant

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Just did a solo run with Leyala. I'm impressed with how the game plays when you just focus on her. Also seems like you get more lore about some of the characters if can keep your penis semi parked in your pants.

Reactions: SeptCloud

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've downloaded the compressed version from all 3 sources now to check and Bitdefender hasn't said a thing about any of them....
Its a Windoof's defender issue, after last security update now with simple zip files not only with 7z files, and only with the compressed versions. had it with a few games already, last was the Updatepack from MB's game
its a false positive.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Its a Windoof's defender issue, after last security update now with simple zip files not only with 7z files, and only with the compressed versions. had it with a few games already, last was the Updatepack from MB's game
its a false positive.
Thank god i have that crap turned of........

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hey everyone!

The images and animation quality will be the same in-game as shown in the extracts on the store.

It will be a massive help if you can wishlist the DLC, as this ensures Steam will push it more. Thanks, everyone!

Alongside checking out our store page, we've included a trailer below for the Steam release - all of these animations will be included in the game. Enjoy!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes