Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Anybody else encountered the next issue?
In the attached "scene" I selected the lower option and the error messages showed up.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
With this release, is it 3 more to go for end of chapter 2 then? (I'm guy waiting for each chapter to be done, before I read)
Realm 2 will consist of 10 updates in total. This one was the sixth :)

Anybody else encountered the next issue?
In the attached "scene" I selected the lower option and the error messages showed up.
This will only appear if you have an older version of the patch installed. To rectify you can play without the patch or with the most up-to-date version if it installed.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I have to say lol

when I play a game from F95, its pretty rare for me to "lose time" to read and follow the history a game offers (especially for a long game (or story) like this one).

though its pure fantasy, its a well made plot, lots of things happening, interconnected with each other.

I normally start losing interest in the story and fast forward to for the interesting scenes lol but I only see myself reading and follow the plot lol this is not an easy feat to do, feels like I am reading a book lol

I give my applause to the devs in this regard.

Reactions: SeptCloud

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
question

what effect does the orange juice have on Ley if you chose "believe" ophelia
there´s a trophy for so it has a meaning

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow great Update, Kudos SeptCloud and Team ! Sorry for my question about the patch erlier,
(after I dwnl the game i read the yellow notification :censored: which I had overseen completly ) Maybe the font a bit bigger (I use glasses and sometimes I'm blind as bat) Overall Great Sex scenes Loved the Sucubus and the Demon girl as well the 4 some with the bondmates. looking forward to next update

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.17] [SeptCloud] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.64GB
Repack size: 557MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.31GB).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: Sry no Update Only this time, after checking the files i noticed some differences from previous version and it was too big so had to re-encode the whole thing again.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Every single compressed file on this site contains a virus, stop blaming windows defender for a dodgy or malicious intent.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Realm 2 will consist of 10 updates in total. This one was the sixth :)

This will only appear if you have an older version of the patch installed. To rectify you can play without the patch or with the most up-to-date version if it installed.
Thanks for the heads-up, indeed that was the problem.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I have to say lol

when I play a game from F95, its pretty rare for me to "lose time" to read and follow the history a game offers (especially for a long game (or story) like this one).

though its pure fantasy, its a well made plot, lots of things happening, interconnected with each other.

I normally start losing interest in the story and fast forward to for the interesting scenes lol but I only see myself reading and follow the plot lol this is not an easy feat to do, feels like I am reading a book lol

I give my applause to the devs in this regard.
w0w

what a great game

its one of very few where i read every textline

color me impressed SeptCloud

thank you for sharing :cool:
Thanks for your kind words, guys. We appreciate that and are glad that you're enjoying the story!

question

what effect does the orange juice have on Ley if you chose "believe" ophelia
there´s a trophy for so it has a meaning

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
whats black heart icon in top right corner supposed to do? clicking it makes it "selected?" but otherwise does nothing

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes