xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SeptCloud I would love to see Gina to rise up to the challenge and be a Great Beta to Queen Wolf, Maybe even become the "Alpha" of her clan, I like the Character and her looks, only this romantic clinging is somewhat anoying

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
wait a minute we need something to wash down...suggestions are very welcome:sneaky:
OOhhh shut up now is my "Birne auch Matsch" (Me pudriste el zapallo/ rotten my pumpkin) only drink I can think of is high with proteins...... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: sorry for the Belgrano deutsch blame it on "Matschbirne" and his mental images... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Now if you changed that black cloud appearing from bottom rather than left side, it would lead to many questions :p
It is possible, once the animation is done, it is already converted into MP4, I just have to rotate the screen and that's it. I also have another one but it falls from top to bottom and starts from black to white.
And normally people don't spit up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Lucius better stay on the throne. How would MC have a time to fuck all the girls in all of the realms if he has to take on the full responsibility of ruling the Terran realms? ;)
That's why Lucius' daughters are learning how to rule also, so they can share the responsibility for the realm and for MC's harem :p

Reactions: bacienvu88
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes