bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yuki is actually an 18-year-old human. We spoke to one of our Patrons the other day, and they thought she was a vampire. It was implied but not explicitly said at the end of Realm 1, that she was a human pet, not one of the vampire children.

But aside from the Yuki scene, there is a milf scene in this release :sneaky:
Ah, I wondered if I misremembered something about Yuki. :)

I didn't mention the other scene because spoilers. But I guess my comment is more applicable to her.

Reactions: SeptCloud

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Another nice update, good to see the heirs picking up on their political lessons.

Not my favorite girls for the sexy times, but Yuki is pretty cute. I'm with Kali on the stance on pets, so I'd prefer just having her as an employed servant, maybe with a nice pension plan and health insurance, but I don't think this is that kind of world :p

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Another nice update, good to see the heirs picking up on their political lessons.

Not my favorite girls for the sexy times, but Yuki is pretty cute. I'm with Kali on the stance on pets, so I'd prefer just having her as an employed servant, maybe with a nice pension plan and health insurance, but I don't think this is that kind of world :p
Glad you enjoyed the release! And that's a great point. We'll have to add a choice to select Yuki's salary, schedule in pay-reviews and set up her pension :KEK:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good update this, Yuki was absolutely adorable in her scene and like how the story is progressing. Have to say that each update so far has made this game be better and better. To think that i almost passed this game after first release, since didn't like MC at that time, but this story has really evolved into something really interesting.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but is there only 2 "world" available and with 9 scenes in pythonium in v0.16 even with twin patch? I'm trying to use the unlock gallery but there's an ambitious amount of expected content and little amount of released content
1677650653487.png 1677650713104.png (censored 2nd pic in case it's spoiler for some)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but is there only 2 "world" available and with 9 scenes in pythonium in v0.16 even with twin patch? I'm trying to use the unlock gallery but there's an ambitious amount of expected content and little amount of released content
View attachment 2428150 View attachment 2428151 (censored 2nd pic in case it's spoiler for some)
Yepp!

The number of realms should be fairly obvious ;)

Reactions: GAB

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, this was an interesting update. Kali getting out of hand again while Yuki was playing with hers. I did not expect her to say that's how she passed her alone time. Her outfit was kind of wild this update too. I would've already pounced on her after that confession, to be honest. It was also hilarious how the MC tried to bullshit her about the bond mate stuff and she pointed out that he can have sexual relationships, if he wants to. I'm not going to even lie, I wasn't that interested in her before this but now I am. Jeez, that scene was unexpectedly hot. Even the MC lost it there.

Anyway, getting to the update. The meeting with Seraphina was tense. You could tell Lucius was holding back there. The witch extermination was one more disagreement away from happening. Seraphina almost fell for her sister's nonsense and got her race erased. Luckily, she course corrected, is what I would like to say but the reveal after might just be the trigger for it anyway. At least I got to learn about my new favorite magic ever, Life Magic. Of course I'm going to choose that one!

To the big reveal. It was pretty surprising that Ophelia is Arianne and Seraphina's niece. Also she's Half-Witch, Half-Demon and Vampire? That means Ophelia is officially the first Tribrid in game. That also explains why she was able to affect someone as ridiculously powerful as Lucius. Now, I'm a bit conflicted here. Her backstory is fucked up but she also fucked up the twins lives and she nearly killed their mom. Plus, she's most likely insane. I guess we'll have to see what the options are but I don't want to outright kill her now. I want to at least see how powerful she really is first.

So that's it for the update. It was pretty intense and revealed a lot of info. Before I end this though, I got to mention that last part for this update, which had me dying. The devs might just be a bunch of sickos for baiting Kali stuff(I'm joking). Now, I obviously knew they weren't going to do anything with that kind of mood. Yuki pretty much drained me anyway. It was nice to learn that she wants to write her own book though. I know I joke a lot about the solo stuff but I actually do enjoy their talks.

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Well, this was an interesting update. Kali getting out of hand again while Yuki was playing with hers. I did not expect her to say that's how she passed her alone time. Her outfit was kind of wild this update too. I would've already pounced on her after that confession, to be honest. It was also hilarious how the MC tried to bullshit her about the bond mate stuff and she pointed out that he can have sexual relationships, if he wants to. I'm not going to even lie, I wasn't that interested in her before this but now I am. Jeez, that scene was unexpectedly hot. Even the MC lost it there.

Anyway, getting to the update. The meeting with Seraphina was tense. You could tell Lucius was holding back there. The witch extermination was one more disagreement away from happening. Seraphina almost fell for her sister's nonsense and got her race erased. Luckily, she course corrected, is what I would like to say but the reveal after might just be the trigger for it anyway. At least I got to learn about my new favorite magic ever, Life Magic. Of course I'm going to choose that one!

To the big reveal. It was pretty surprising that Ophelia is Arianne and Seraphina's niece. Also she's Half-Witch, Half-Demon and Vampire? That means Ophelia is officially the first Tribrid in game. That also explains why she was able to affect someone as ridiculously powerful as Lucius. Now, I'm a bit conflicted here. Her backstory is fucked up but she also fucked up the twins lives and she nearly killed their mom. Plus, she's most likely insane. I guess we'll have to see what the options are but I don't want to outright kill her now. I want to at least see how powerful she really is first.

So that's it for the update. It was pretty intense and revealed a lot of info. Before I end this though, I got to mention that last part for this update, which had me dying. The devs might just be a bunch of sickos for baiting Kali stuff(I'm joking). Now, I obviously knew they weren't going to do anything with that kind of mood. Yuki pretty much drained me anyway. It was nice to learn that she wants to write her own book though. I know I joke a lot about the solo stuff but I actually do enjoy their talks.
Thanks a lot mate. I'm really glad to hear how invested in the story you are! And also how you've been converted to a Yuki fan :sneaky:

A solo scene with Kali will arrive....in time...

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
SeptCloud Perhaps there's chance of her joining in on the fun times with others, would be especially fun to see her dynamic in the sack with Alpha? :D

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes