JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
so harem path what would be?? we are forced to chjoose sex route and not romantic route if we want some sex? really??and what abpout this twins patch?? it need every update time to be written by patch's author??
I don't fully comprehend what you were trying to ask there, so instead of trying to decipher it, I will just quote ( below ) what were posted in the OP because the OP is hidden and only certain priviledged members can read it. Read it carefully and tell us what are difficult to understand, so that others can explain it clearly and the description in the OP can be re-written for greater clarity than it is currently now:unsure:.

Leyala is the main love interest, alongside two other optional love interests that will be fully developed relationships as the game proceeds. They can grow to love Atlas, and Atlas can grow to love them.
In addition to this, there will be various other girls (Harem Members) throughout the story that you can grow closer to and experience romantic encounters with. With the exception of Leyala, all romance options are avoidable.
Harem Members are characters romantically interested in Atlas. They have feelings for him or will develop them during the game. They will wish to develop a full relationship with Atlas. He is not interested in a full-on romantic relationship with them, but depending on your choices, he can become attached to them, and variations at the end of the game can be unlocked.
Bonus Encounters are characters with whom you can have a small number of sexual encounters if desired. However, no romantic relationships/feelings will be developed with those characters. They are not interested in pursuing a relationship with Atlas, and Atlas is not interested in pursuing one with them.
Love Interests:
Leyala, Kali, Naya
Harem Members:
Gina, Yuki, Ling Guo, Mei, Kagome, Seraphina, Morwen, Idril, Lorelei, Zareena, Violette, Cerys, Katlyn, Rune, Celeste
Bonus Encounters:
Tasha, Lilin, Oorvi, Zylla, Emily
You can check who they are on our .
About the Twins/Incest Patch you can just search, it has been mentioned so many time and for the last time: The Twins/Incest Patch contains sex scenes where Leyala and Kali both together at the same time involve in sexual intercourse with Atlas. In the Official version, no sex scenes is depicted with both twin sisters at the same time, always separately. The Twins/Incest Patch contents would otherwise violates Patreon TOS ( and perhaps Steam too ).

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
so harem path what would be?? we are forced to chjoose sex route and not romantic route if we want some sex? really??and what abpout this twins patch?? it need every update time to be written by patch's author??
In my comment, I was only referring to the main three LIs, as that was what the discussion was about. The "sex" route and "romantic" route are the same; you can just choose to reject the sex scenes with whomever.

It's all pretty open. You are with Leyala no matter what as part of the story. All other women in the game can be interacted with in a sexual way, romantic way or simply a friendly way. You're not forced into any scenes and we try to make it as clear as possible if you are rejecting/closing off sexual content with a character.

As John replied before me, the patch would only need to be re-downloaded when the main post on the thread states that a new version needs to be downloaded. If not, and you're playing with the patch, you can drag and drop the version from the previous build of the game into the new build.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
In my comment, I was only referring to the main three LIs, as that was what the discussion was about. The "sex" route and "romantic" route are the same; you can just choose to reject the sex scenes with whomever.
To be honest with you, it would seriously be weird for adult game to have romantic route without sex. I guess if you made game for asexuals then there might be romantic route without sex, but then it wouldn't need to be adult VN :p.

In any case, just continue doing what you are doing, so far the story and characters have really grabbed me. I especially enjoy both of those werewolf lasses and their characters&story. Also the scenes that are in the patch are perhaps the hottest and best ones in the game, just because of the characters personalities and how they interact and change with that patch.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What should they do on this site ? I mean, we have a large group of ass-sexuals :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
oh Kali is half Vampire half Sprite by the way
While i mentioned the scenes in the patch, i meant as characters the werewolf lasses are my favourites, not the twins. As in that beta wolf that is harem member, whose brother you can try to help and Kali's girlfriend.

Reactions: xapican

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
It is misconstrued part on the original poster that mentioned about the sex route vs romantic route because the game does not have it. The game has 2 choices ( basically soft routes ) "Fair Ruler" vs "Strong Ruler" ( I call it Ruthless Ruler or Badass Ruler :p ). It is not hard route in a sense that if you choose Fair option, then all the other choices will be Fair as well, instead you can be Fair in one situation but Strong in a different situation.

The choice for sex scenes is basically for player who don't like to see certain characters having sex.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.16] [SeptCloud] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.43GB
Repack size: 529MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: If you have my previous MinQ repack, you may use Update Only from below link.
UpdateOnly_MinQ from v0.15 to v0.16 (78.4MB) =

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.23GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSevenRealms-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Badgerlad

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SeptCloud, wow! great update, loved it, was really somthing, I played now the "Fair Ruler" first, was totally surprised about Naya and the Maturity of her behaviour, and about Kali, also the first disagreement with Leyala and Atlas, it was good skeched out, As well the thoughts about the evolution of both sisters.
waiting with exitement the continuation of this "Saga" Kudos to you and your Team Gorgeous work amazing.
Abrazo

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud, wow! great update, loved it, was really somthing, I played now the "Fair Ruler" first, was totally surprised about Naya and the Maturity of her behaviour, and about Kali, also the first disagreement with Leyala and Atlas, it was good skeched out, As well the thoughts about the evolution of both sisters.
waiting with exitement the continuation of this "Saga" Kudos to you and your Team Gorgeous work amazing.
Abrazo
Thanks a lot, mate. We're really glad to hear that you enjoyed it! Planting the seeds for the rest of Realm 2 with this one...

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
this update have milf scene?
Don't know how old Yuki is supposed to be, but most of the vampires are at least a couple centuries old. So she'd be something like Great-great-great-granny I'd like to fuck rather than milf ...
Yuki is actually an 18-year-old human. We spoke to one of our Patrons the other day, and they thought she was a vampire. It was implied but not explicitly said at the end of Realm 1, that she was a human pet, not one of the vampire children.

But aside from the Yuki scene, there is a milf scene in this release :sneaky:

SeptCloud
Spotted a little error:
A "pastime" is a hobby, or something that you do to "pass time".
"I really enjoy listening to music, it's one of my favourite pastimes."
That is what Yuki is referring to.

Past time means that the time to finish something is in the "past".
"Oh, shit! I left the bath running, it's well past time to turn the taps off."
Thanks for spotting the mistake!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes