jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man this game looks one of the best on this site. I had 2 questions though,
1. Has the Dev ever hinted how long it could take for this game to be 100% completed?
2. Which LI does this amazing ass belong to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is, but man, I need a piece of that ass!
I agree, i'd feel a little bad cucking the king though, he's okay. Also she's got a kid and is centuries old so imagine the baggage she comes with.

I'm a woman under 30 and gals my age have enough baggage to drive men insane. You'd never get a minutes peace with her in the harem and there aint no way she'd let you pump and dump. Girls immortal and has forever to follow you around.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Man this game looks one of the best on this site. I had 2 questions though,
1. Has the Dev ever hinted how long it could take for this game to be 100% completed?
2. Which LI does this amazing ass belong to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey! We've not given an exact release timeframe for everything to be 100%. The game's scope has always been massive, and we're continually improving the quality while trying not to release slower. It will likely still be a couple more years until all realms are released in their entirety; however, we are taking steps to try to speed things up while continuing to improve the quality.

And the girl in the picture you attached is Leyala, the main love interest of the game :)

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey! We've not given an exact release timeframe for everything to be 100%. The game's scope has always been massive, and we're continually improving the quality while trying not to release slower. It will likely still be a couple more years until all realms are released in their entirety; however, we are taking steps to try to speed things up while continuing to improve the quality.

And the girl in the picture you attached is Leyala, the main love interest of the game :)
Hottdamn the quality of this game is impeccable. I just visited a thread mentioning all the available LI's in the game and well...Leyala is the best one no doubt. Hopefully yall keep improving the quality further!:love: ATB with the development.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

Hey SeptCloud Sry to keep bothering you but i had 2 more questions i forgot to ask,
1] Are the animations in the game capped at 30 FPS or 60 FPS?
2] Does your game's story has any optional pregnancy planned for the main LI's in the future? And i don't mean sexual stuff during, it could be either actual kids are born or a pregnancy ending with the main LIs of our choice?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes