jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man this game looks one of the best on this site. I had 2 questions though,
1. Has the Dev ever hinted how long it could take for this game to be 100% completed?
2. Which LI does this amazing ass belong to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrippyWithTay

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is, but man, I need a piece of that ass!
I agree, i'd feel a little bad cucking the king though, he's okay. Also she's got a kid and is centuries old so imagine the baggage she comes with.

I'm a woman under 30 and gals my age have enough baggage to drive men insane. You'd never get a minutes peace with her in the harem and there aint no way she'd let you pump and dump. Girls immortal and has forever to follow you around.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Can anyone tag me the apk for 0.21 version with multi mod ( which is in the op ) been searching for that 15 minutes can't find that

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Man this game looks one of the best on this site. I had 2 questions though,
1. Has the Dev ever hinted how long it could take for this game to be 100% completed?
2. Which LI does this amazing ass belong to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey! We've not given an exact release timeframe for everything to be 100%. The game's scope has always been massive, and we're continually improving the quality while trying not to release slower. It will likely still be a couple more years until all realms are released in their entirety; however, we are taking steps to try to speed things up while continuing to improve the quality.

And the girl in the picture you attached is Leyala, the main love interest of the game :)

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey! We've not given an exact release timeframe for everything to be 100%. The game's scope has always been massive, and we're continually improving the quality while trying not to release slower. It will likely still be a couple more years until all realms are released in their entirety; however, we are taking steps to try to speed things up while continuing to improve the quality.

And the girl in the picture you attached is Leyala, the main love interest of the game :)
Hottdamn the quality of this game is impeccable. I just visited a thread mentioning all the available LI's in the game and well...Leyala is the best one no doubt. Hopefully yall keep improving the quality further!:love: ATB with the development.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

The sixth chapter of The Seven Realms - High Lathión is available now for all qualifying supporters and on Itch!

:7r:
Play the new update on your chosen platform:

| |
:7r:
Steam Summer Sale
:PepeCool:

Enjoy, and thank you for your support!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey everyone,i got a problem with the game,probably a bug or something but after the first sex scene with Kali, it jumps to a sex scene with Seraphina that is much more advance in the game

Feb 21, 2023
Hey everyone,i got a problem with the game,probably a bug or something but after the first sex scene with Kali, it jumps to a sex scene with Seraphina that is much more advance in the game
AFAIK it is a known issue with the walkthrough mod linked in the OP. I presume you have it installed? If so, there might not have been a fix yet and the only way to circumvent it is playing without it. I do not play with it however and hence do not know if any other workarounds exist for this issue.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Just started this offering and I'm liking it quite a lot. However there is "one" comment which is just bursting out of me which is this...

No woman who will suck your dick and lick your balls until you come all over her face is going to wait six months to finally have sex. Especially when you have the bond screaming at you to consummate 24/7. Hell just the boredom she complained about alone should have put that to bed. Finally, if you have been with your partner for six months and don't know if you love them then you DON'T love them. Let's hope Leyala gets her head together soon (in my read through) :)

Anyway great title and I'm really enjoying myself. My best to the team and good luck with your project!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes