SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
No I have never used mods for your game. I really didn't think I needed them. I could ignore the the error and keep going but it was only for Morwen. Only her relationship stat was having trouble. This happened one more time after this and it was also the Morwen relationship stat. It seemed to play fine, but if that stat is going to matter later on I would like to make sure it is properly counted.
Thank you! We'll look into this. It seems strange that it's not impacting everyone!

Aug 2, 2018
It's in the future plans :sneaky:

On your second question, external mods can impact this seemingly. I'd suggest doing another totally clean run through and trying again!

Have you played with mods for the game on your device before? If so, I think that's what is impacting this?

We always planned variations on each path. The choice of allies will be one of the longest-lasting significant choices throughout the rest of the game. You will still be able to interact with Seraphina on the demon path (you will have access to her side path content - albeit with some variations).
thanks big boss ill get to it!

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
We always planned variations on each path. The choice of allies will be one of the longest-lasting significant choices throughout the rest of the game. You will still be able to interact with Seraphina on the demon path (you will have access to her side path content - albeit with some variations).
Thank you for your answer which put my mind at ease.

Reactions: SeptCloud

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
No I have never used mods for your game. I really didn't think I needed them. I could ignore the the error and keep going but it was only for Morwen. Only her relationship stat was having trouble. This happened one more time after this and it was also the Morwen relationship stat. It seemed to play fine, but if that stat is going to matter later on I would like to make sure it is properly counted.
i had the same error (also didnt use any mods) reimporting saves from r1-2 resolved the issue for me

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
Thank you! We'll look into this. It seems strange that it's not impacting everyone!
a problem i saw with the stats is the i love you stat of leyala and atlas
in realm 3 its set 2 times in the code, so even if she said i love you in the prev chapters , and you said it back , it will get a false stat bec its there 2 times for both the characters ( and it won't recoginises it anymore from the start of realm 3

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
I just have to say...............

OMFG your animations are practically lifelike!

I am so damn impressed. I havent played this game for a long time and just started up on the R3 version and its simply mind blowing. Fantastic job !!!!!!!!

Oh and the game is really good too and most enjoyable.

Thank you for all of your hard work!

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSevenRealms-R3v0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jul 19, 2021
I'm really enjoying this great game so far, its been one of my favorites & im very much looking forward to playing through Realm 3: High Lathion. I've wishlisted all 3 of the games and i plan to pick them all up someday, on another note i am really pleased that there is a kitsune character in here, Kagome, despite being a prankster demon ive really liked her so far, looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg

Hey everyone,

We're excited to share release dates for the next chapter of High Lathión:
• Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Friday, the 14th of June
• Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 21st of June

• Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on - Friday, the 28th of June
Patreon post image-1.jpg

Changes with this version include:
• 314 New Images
• 3 New Multi-Angle Animations (12 angles)
• 1 New Trophy
• 1 New Gallery Entry
• Several New Sound Effects
• New Glossary Entries

Progress is going smoothly on this update. We're spending the next few days finalising the it, and we're looking forward to you all playing!

Avnlover69

Nov 22, 2023

View attachment 3720563

Hey everyone,

We're excited to share release dates for the next chapter of High Lathión:
• Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Friday, the 14th of June
• Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 21st of June

• Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on - Friday, the 28th of June
View attachment 3720567

Changes with this version include:
• 314 New Images
• 3 New Multi-Angle Animations (12 angles)
• 1 New Trophy
• 1 New Gallery Entry
• Several New Sound Effects
• New Glossary Entries

Progress is going smoothly on this update. We're spending the next few days finalising the it, and we're looking forward to you all playing!
How many chapters will be in the High Lathion realm?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes