SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Speaking of Steam. Does the Steam version include the twin patch or not?
This patch won't be available on Steam. It's an unofficial patch. Neither we, nor Patreon would have no idea how an unofficial patch would be in an official release...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
This patch won't be available on Steam. It's an unofficial patch. Neither we, nor Patreon would have no idea how an unofficial patch would be in an official release...

Can you use the Twin Patch on Steam, if you get it here?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Add support for Steam Workshop. Then some enterprising soul can add a mod that adds support for twins sex. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SeptCloud

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You can always mod steam games and just start the games from the directory rather than launcher. That should allow you to play modded game.

Jun 16, 2022
Maybe I missed something in the prior conversations between Atlas and Tasha, but I'm confused as to how the sex scene with Tasha is available to me, despite never making a move on her sexually/romantically since I started playing The Seven Realms. Help?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Maybe I missed something in the prior conversations between Atlas and Tasha, but I'm confused as to how the sex scene with Tasha is available to me, despite never making a move on her sexually/romantically since I started playing The Seven Realms. Help?
They have been fucking each other for at least a thousand years. Turning her down once doesn't negate all that history.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They have been having sex for centuries.

It is mentioned many times that vampires don't view relationships like normal people do. With them living forever they are known to sleep around.

Her man knows about it.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In chapter 1 when Atlas talks to Zyar (I played sexually open path 3 some with Ley) they mention it, don't know how it is if you play Ley solo path, but it would be no problem as you can turn Tasha down or not Induce sex in this chapter (sure you know that )

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
They have been having sex for centuries.

It is mentioned many times that vampires don't view relationships like normal people do. With them living forever they are known to sleep around.

Her man knows about it.
Thank you. I remembered the perception that vampires have about relationships, but I just assumed that Tasha was off-limits, unless you made that choice earlier on in the story, so I was confused at first. Thanks again.

They have been fucking each other for at least a thousand years. Turning her down once doesn't negate all that history.
Makes sense. I must've skipped over that topic between the two somehow. Thanks.

In chapter 1 when Atlas talks to Zyar (I played sexually open path 3 some with Ley) they mention it, don't know how it is if you play Ley solo path, but it would be no problem as you can turn Tasha down or not Induce sex in this chapter (sure you know that )
Thanks, I never played the open 3-way route. I'm on the fuck everybody else but Tasha route, or at least, I was until that latest scene. Lol

Mate, use the "edit" function.
Don't triple post.
Sorry, I wanted to show my appreciation separately. Will make a mental note in the future.

Reactions: xapican

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
awesome stuff, but can't mc handle some matters on his own even the minor one's instead of threatening with army and allies every fking time, i mean he's capable and powerful enough so ‍♂

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
awesome stuff, but can't mc handle some matters on his own even the minor one's instead of threatening with army and allies every fking time, i mean he's capable and powerful enough so ‍♂
Doesn't work that way. He's dealing with world politics not one on one problems.

He goes in and kills someone and a war will start, his own personal strength doesn't matter.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Atlas is the Endboss, in which game you see that the Endboss faces you from the begining (for a more adult explanation see Avarons post) on top of mine!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He goes in and kills someone and a war will start, his own personal strength doesn't matter.
Exactly that.
Specifically because of his status, everything he does can be seen as being done in the name of his Realm & ruler.
Particularly if another Realm's ruler wants an excuse.

Any attack by Atlas, is an attack sanctioned by Lucius. Potentially leaves them open to justifiable retribution.
Or, it's someone under Lucius acting without authorisation, which makes Lucius look weak. Potentially gives other realms, or vassals from his own realm, an opening for outright attack.

Power & responsibility are about much more than just individual strength.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I thought that the early scene ( in the first release ) where Atlas single handedly killed 4 werewolves from the Crimson Pack already showed how strong he is.

Also, he killed the Asia vampire leader ( Wu Tang or whatever his name is ) by himself on his own ( if player didn't go with the strategy suggested by Leyala ). That is pretty strong one man show.

He went to the Blue? Moon Pack accompanied just by Leyala, no army there. I am pretty sure at that time he didn't know the pack will be on his side and he will meet with the other 2 LIs there. It is still risky.

He went to meet Keros by himself ( or accompanied by Leyala ) although there is no guarantee that old man will not be hostile after what had happened 400 years ago.

He went to North America to confront the wolfs, who basically ousted vampires from NA ( accompanied only by his 3 LIs and 1 harem member ). Player can decide if Atlas going to be ruthless where he killed a few wolfs to establish dominance or not.

Pretty sure I missed some other cases, considering I only played up to v0.14:unsure:.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought that the early scene ( in the first release ) where Atlas single handedly killed 4 werewolves from the Crimson Pack already showed how strong he is.

Also, he killed the Asia vampire leader ( Wu Tang or whatever his name is ) by himself on his own ( if player didn't go with the strategy suggested by Leyala ). That is pretty strong one man show.

He went to the Blue? Moon Pack accompanied just by Leyala, no army there. I am pretty sure at that time he didn't know the pack will be on his side and he will meet with the other 2 LIs there. It is still risky.

He went to meet Keros by himself ( or accompanied by Leyala ) although there is no guarantee that old man will not be hostile after what had happened 400 years ago.

He went to North America to confront the wolfs, who basically ousted vampires from NA ( accompanied only by his 3 LIs and 1 harem member ). Player can decide if Atlas going to be ruthless where he killed a few wolfs to establish dominance or not.

Pretty sure I missed some other cases, considering I only played up to v0.14:unsure:.
If we ignore the Demon King, Fey boss guy and Vamp Daddy, Atlas is one of the powerful so far. Chances are he's only going to get stronger with his bond to 2 of Lucius kids and the Werewolf uber Alpha not to mention others that will be joining him.

We all know Atlas is a badass.

It's just some are wanting him to just go around and whoop all the ass without mentioning an army which wouldn't work with realm politics.

Atlas realm has been weakened with what the which bitch did along with Effie putting herself in a coma meaning he needs to be careful and not start a war. While they would probably still win it would be a bloodbath on all sides whih he wants to avoid.

He is strong but he isn't the one man wrecking crew that Lucius is ..... YET.

He and his harem could probably wreck shit now without the need for the army and they aren't fully powered up. We've yet to see what Lay will become and the other 2 have only just started their growth, even Gina is set to be quite powerful when her growth has finished so him and his lovers will be an army in their right.

At the moment he just needs to be careful.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If we ignore the Demon King, Fey boss guy and Vamp Daddy, Atlas is one of the powerful so far. Chances are he's only going to get stronger with his bond to 2 of Lucius kids and the Werewolf uber Alpha not to mention others that will be joining him.

We all know Atlas is a badass.

It's just some are wanting him to just go around and whoop all the ass without mentioning an army which wouldn't work with realm politics.

Atlas realm has been weakened with what the which bitch did along with Effie putting herself in a coma meaning he needs to be careful and not start a war. While they would probably still win it would be a bloodbath on all sides whih he wants to avoid.

He is strong but he isn't the one man wrecking crew that Lucius is ..... YET.

He and his harem could probably wreck shit now without the need for the army and they aren't fully powered up. We've yet to see what Lay will become and the other 2 have only just started their growth, even Gina is set to be quite powerful when her growth has finished so him and his lovers will be an army in their right.

At the moment he just needs to be careful.
True to that.

I just provided some examples where Atlas don't need army every single time and pretty much can handle most stuffs on his own.

Anyone who actually played the game will absolutely agree with you and others ( including myself ) that especially for official matters involving Realm politics, Atlas cannot act on his own ( even Lucius is reserved in that capacity ). Even if he can do something, he shouldn't or couldn't do it due to the consequences. He even decided against killing the vampire on the council ( whatever his name is ) although he is more than capable to do so, because it will destabilize Terran ( Realm 1 ).

Anyway, realistically speaking, showing up with armies and allies just show how strong, charismatic a leader you are ( with that many support ). If you show up alone in a battlefield, then you will be defeated for sure no matter how strong you are and will go down in history as the villain ( even if you are not ).

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes