DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm late but damn this update was too much for my coomer heart. I naively underestimated the Dev here. Jeez, Ling Guo managed to be hotter than the pic on the site somehow. A real harem disruptor arrived. I thought we were just going to meet them and talk for a bit but it looked like the Dev had other plans. I legit was about to settle for that nice conversation until I saw the stay longer option. Let's just say the MC and I both had our happy ending. I honestly appreciate the dev for that. Most other devs would've just teased and blue balled the player there but this actually went forward with it.

Also, I can't forget about how Ling Guo exceed my expectations. She pulled off the alluring but deadly look very well. I fear her scheming more than her limp dick husband, Xiao Long. That guy was so underwhelming. I don't condone fucking another man's wife in front of him(who am I kidding?) but this ass hat is begging for it. I guess I'm too used to Lucius being so domineering that I thought his would be usurper would also be as fierce.

It was a pretty great update, overall. Ling Guo alone was just so good and to think that she's just 1 of the 3 I wanted to meet the most. If she blew me away then I can't even imagine my reactions to Morwen and Rune meetings. I'm looking forward to what scheme is about to be uncovered in china. I may be really horny but I didn't forget these Vampires are 1000s of years old too. There's no telling what they might really be cooking up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I was excited to know what's next with Gina and downloaded this update only to be disappointed that she won't be with the team :rolleyes:

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I was excited to know what's next with Gina and downloaded this update only to be disappointed that she won't be with the team :rolleyes:
Gina will be back. She's a side character, so will appear at certain points during the main story and she'll have her own optional side path, which will have a good amount of content with her throughout the course of the game. Atlas, Leyala, Kali and Naya are the 'main' characters, and they specifically will be much more central to the main story.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
how to download it whenever i click i just put in the new tab with a bunch of letters thankss
If I have understood your problem correctly, you make a left click on the attached file...
Instead make a right click and choose the option "Save linked content as", then you should be able to save the file on your PC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeKayden

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [v0.11] [SeptCloud] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.2GB
Repack size: 620MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
People have played through it without issues. As detailed in the main post on the thread, your saves may load a few images before (side effect of our programmer making some changes to the code) but there shouldn’t be any major issues!
Well done and congrats on completing Chapter 1:love::love::love:(y), now I can finally continue the exciting adventureous journey of Atlas after a month or so hiatus:sneaky:.

Moving forward I hope that you and your team had not only considered but also planned to release an 'update' only download as a companion to the full download because the download size is getting larger (over 2.2Gb official, over 620Mb compressed) and majority of that are 'old' contents (i.e. when Chapter 2 starts in 2 or 3 months, Chapter 1 can be considered 'old' but Chapter 1 contents make up overwhelmingly the majority of download size). There are plenty of options to go about it but I just wanted to address the increasing size matter to everyone kind attention.

But then you and your team have plenty of time to do what is best(y). Thank you and cheers.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes