SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I like this idea of keeping them separate to keep the download size more manageable. Some other devs use an export/import system for saves between chapters. Perhaps you could ask them how that's done so you could do the same thing. With that it will solve the issue for this upcoming realm and the rest that follow.
Good shout. (y)
SeptCloud, both Ataegina & Tales From The Unending Void have each done this pretty seamlessly.
Nice one, thanks for the advice guys!

Reactions: whichone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1665637966402.png

There are three main love interests, alongside around 23 other girls you can get with during the game. All sexual content in the game is avoidable, except for two scenes that are still skippable.

1665638023839.png

While there are many girls you can be with, the game's real focus comes with its story and characters. The plot is planned out, and some of the future episodes have already been written. All characters have detailed backstories and personalities, which will be explored as the game progresses.

1665638033769.png

Hey everyone,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This month news:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 2098278

There are three main love interests, alongside around 23 other girls you can get with during the game. All sexual content in the game is avoidable, except for two scenes that are still skippable.

View attachment 2098281

While there are many girls you can be with, the game's real focus comes with its story and characters. The plot is planned out, and some of the future episodes have already been written. All characters have detailed backstories and personalities, which will be explored as the game progresses.

View attachment 2098282

Hey everyone,

This month news:
One of the (very few) posts by Canto that I can understand instantly without having to re-read multiple times :ROFLMAO:.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hey everyone,

For any of you that don't know, we have a website where we've expanded on the lore (detailed descriptions of some of the species/character sheets/images of future realms). We are also publishing short stories about the characters that we are trying to upload regularly. Today we have added a short story about .

If that sounds interesting to you, you can check it out below:

Also, Realm 1 of The Seven Realms will be available on Steam on the 17th of November. If you could add us to your wishlist or help us spread the word, you'd be really helping us out!

If you'd like a progress report for how things are currently going and our preparation for Realm 2, check out the below public Patreon post:

Have a good one!

Leyala - First Story.png

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hey everyone,

For any of you that don't know, we have a website where we've expanded on the lore (detailed descriptions of some of the species/character sheets/images of future realms). We are also publishing short stories about the characters that we are trying to upload regularly. Today we have added a short story about .

If that sounds interesting to you, you can check it out below:

Also, Realm 1 of The Seven Realms will be available on Steam on the 17th of November. If you could add us to your wishlist or help us spread the word, you'd be really helping us out!

If you'd like a progress report for how things are currently going and our preparation for Realm 2, check out the below public Patreon post:

Have a good one!

View attachment 2115306
Congrats on getting on steam. I make this solemn promise, once you fully finish these chapters into a full Novella, I will buy it on Steam. :)

Reactions: SeptCloud

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I actually had this on my backburner and hadn't actually played it yet. However, already have this baby wishlisted on steam and am eagerly awaiting its release. Have heard great things and can't wait to give it a whirl. Hope you have a successful launch there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ntr here ?
Obviously, just read the game title The Seven Realms, it has all three letters :ROFLMAO: :p.

Honestly dude where did you come up with NTR? It wasn't mentioned (or planned/hinted at) anywhere at all. But if you are loking for NTR - sama, Ntr 99999, NTR For Life, NTR GOD or NTR best, none of them are here on this thread, I wonder why:unsure:?.

Last edited:

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Thank you for this awesome game and.... I have a question.
Is there a big difference in storyline/renders wise playing fair or strong ruler/asshole?
I started the game anew, went the strong ruler/asshole route but I noticed that the only thing changing is some scenes not playing (for instance the first 3some Tash, Ley, MC not playing because I told Ley she couldn't cook). Is this correct?
Will these choices impact the storyline later on?

Pushing eyes out and ripping tonques off is fun, however I don't want to miss scenes/renders.

Thank you

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Ntr here ?
There is no NTR in the game currently and it is not something that we will be adding to the game in the future :)

Yes, all lewd scenes are about Leyala and the other girls being banged by other male vampires and werewolves while Atlas is crying in a corner. In fact, the game should be named The Seven NTR Realms.
Obviously, just read the game title The Seven Realms, it has all three letters :ROFLMAO: :p.
:HideThePain:

Thank you for this awesome game and.... I have a question.
Is there a big difference in storyline/renders wise playing fair or strong ruler/asshole?
I started the game anew, went the strong ruler/asshole route but I noticed that the only thing changing is some scenes not playing (for instance the first 3some Tash, Ley, MC not playing because I told Ley she couldn't cook). Is this correct?
Will these choices impact the storyline later on?

Pushing eyes out and ripping tonques off is fun, however I don't want to miss scenes/renders.

Thank you
Thanks, we're glad that you're enjoying the game! Currently, there are a few minor variations, some dialogue changes and adjustments to character relationship points, and things like that. This is only the first episode of what will be a total of seven episodes, and our aim is to make these choices (for example, fair ruler vs strong ruler) so that they will have some wider variations in the future. As currently planned, the story will still follow the same overall route, but there will be variations with certain elements of it. We have various ideas about choices that will have long-term impacts, but some of them still need to be fully developed :)

Also, thanks for the review. I just wanted to respond to your point about only one of the Realm 1 girls having bush. Naya was supposed to as well, but we have a major issue with the asset, so it kept flying around the scene when we were posing it. It was a funny sight :ROFLMAO: but sadly we couldn't get it to work for some reason. But rest assured that other girls in the future will have some :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Also, thanks for the review. I just wanted to respond to your point about only one of the Realm 1 girls having bush. Naya was supposed to as well, but we have a major issue with the asset, so it kept flying around the scene when we were posing it. It was a funny sight :ROFLMAO: but sadly we couldn't get it to work for some reason. But rest assured that other girls in the future will have some :sneaky:
Heya,
thanks for the quick reply!! Would have love to see that ingame, was hilarious I presume :LOL: :LOL: .
I didn't know that "bush" was also an asset which had to been bought :oops:

Anyways, this game doesn't feel like playing game, it's like I'm either reading a book or watching a movie, kuddos for that.
Tora Production (Elsaverse Omnubus) games gave me the same vibes (+ had awesome ;)natural bush;)).
There are really some talented writers/developers out there.... can't wait for realm 2!

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Developer,
Any info on update??
(I'm not the developer but I just share publicly available information for anyone that wants to know)
Realm 2 will not be available anytime soon. The Steam release data for (Book 1/Realm 1) will be (tentatively) 17 November 2022.

Progress (30 October 2022)

Join Discord for latest news. Cheers.

Edit: Updated with latest Patreon public post.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Developer,
Any info on update??
Cheers for sharing the update JohnF95zone! We have actually posted a more recent one than that last week .

But in summary, work is moving along well. Getting everything set up for Steam took a lot more time than we were expecting, but we're in a good position for the Steam launch of Realm 1, just a few final tweaks to be made now.

For Update 1 of Realm 2, we have begun working on it, and the aim is still to release it before the end of November.

We reached one of our Patreon milestones, and as a result, we are now working with a new programmer who has helped us optimise the code. This will ensure that the game runs without issues (as we did have a couple during the release of Realm 1, such as with the gallery loading incorrectly, as I'm sure you're aware). We are very happy with the work that they have done with updating the code of the game.

We have also invested in working with an animator, so we are hoping for a massive increase in the quality of animations for Realm 2 and beyond. There are a lot of moving parts for us at the moment, and we are working on the game for hours every single day, but things are moving along nicely, and we're looking forward to pulling all of the moving parts together.

We will likely announce the release date for Update 1 of Realm 2 around the time of our launch on Steam :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Cheers for sharing the update JohnF95zone! We have actually posted a more recent one than that last week .

But in summary, work is moving along well. Getting everything set up for Steam took a lot more time than we were expecting, but we're in a good position for the Steam launch of Realm 1, just a few final tweaks to be made now.

For Update 1 of Realm 2, we have begun working on it, and the aim is still to release it before the end of November.

We reached one of our Patreon milestones, and as a result, we are now working with a new programmer who has helped us optimise the code. This will ensure that the game runs without issues (as we did have a couple during the release of Realm 1, such as with the gallery loading incorrectly, as I'm sure you're aware). We are very happy with the work that they have done with updating the code of the game.

We have also invested in working with an animator, so we are hoping for a massive increase in the quality of animations for Realm 2 and beyond. There are a lot of moving parts for us at the moment, and we are working on the game for hours every single day, but things are moving along nicely, and we're looking forward to pulling all of the moving parts together.

We will likely announce the release date for Update 1 of Realm 2 around the time of our launch on Steam :)
Looks like the renders will see noticeable (quality) improvement (more details perhaps I am not sure the exact visual term for it, just looks slightly nicer) over Realm 1 (not that they were bad in the first place) judging from the promo photo of Arianne, Queen of the Witches (probably Ba'el too but I just glance over that dude and did not pay much attention:ROFLMAO:). Well done, things looking up and in the right direction. Cheers.

P/S: I actually have not finished playing Realm 1 but now I have pretty good idea when to finish it;).

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud and D Dog

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Looks like the renders will see noticeable (quality) improvement (more details perhaps I am not sure the exact visual term for it, just looks slightly nicer) over Realm 1 (not that they were bad in the first place) judging from the promo photo of Arianne, Queen of the Witches (probably Ba'el too but I just glance over that dude and did not pay much attention:ROFLMAO:). Well done, things looking up and in the right direction. Cheers.

P/S: I actually have not finished playing Realm 1 but now I have pretty good idea when to finish it;).
Thanks! The images of Arianne and Ba'el were actually 4K images, which is why the quality of those particular ones was much higher. When we create images specifically for the game, the images have to be sized at 1920 x 1080. This is still HD, but nowhere near as nice as if all the images were 4K. That said, we are trying to have nicer-looking images for Realm 2. Most of this change in how the images look will come from the lighting that Tae has been working on since our last update.

We showed a couple of comparisons in one of our Patreon posts, but I will also show one of the comparisons here for ease.

It's the same shot, with a slightly different angle, but the first one shows how we would have lit a scene using our previous method, and the bottom one is how we want more images to look during Realm 2. It may not be perfect yet, but we feel that it is a step in the right direction :)

Mei - Old.png
Mei - New.png

I hope that you enjoy the end of Realm 1 when you do get around to playing it!

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Thanks! The images of Arianne and Ba'el were actually 4K images, which is why the quality of those particular ones was much higher. When we create images specifically for the game, the images have to be sized at 1920 x 1080. This is still HD, but nowhere near as nice as if all the images were 4K. That said, we are trying to have nicer-looking images for Realm 2. Most of this change in how the images look will come from the lighting that Tae has been working on since our last update.

We showed a couple of comparisons in one of our Patreon posts, but I will also show one of the comparisons here for ease.

It's the same shot, with a slightly different angle, but the first one shows how we would have lit a scene using our previous method, and the bottom one is how we want more images to look during Realm 2. It may not be perfect yet, but we feel that it is a step in the right direction :)

View attachment 2153491
View attachment 2153493

I hope that you enjoy the end of Realm 1 when you do get around to playing it!
The new lighting is significantly better. Well done! The colors overall are warmer and more natural looking. Can't wait to see the rest.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes