Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669574528867.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first release of Realm 2 of The Seven Realms is now live:
1669574546221.png
The first update of Realm 2 will be launching on Saturday, the 26th of November
1669574560141.png

Realm 2 - Update 1 (v0.12)

1669574572813.png

Changelog:
It will contain 360 new images, three new trophies and two new gallery entries, including five new animations, each with various angles. We have also reworked multiple UI elements to make the overall experience better.

Last edited:

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
This game is now Steam and Patreon only? Sadly but okay - Steam says not avaiable in my country and i dont like abo models.

But nice game so far and good luck =)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This game is now Steam and Patreon only? Sadly but okay - Steam says not avaiable in my country and i dont like abo models.

But nice game so far and good luck =)
What do you mean ? you can download the game from this site, the second Chapter isn't released yet, and ok you can pledge on Patreon, and unpledge shortly after, (would be like paying for the update) or contact the Dev.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
What do you mean ? you can download the game from this site, the second Chapter isn't released yet, and ok you can pledge on Patreon, and unpledge shortly after, (would be like paying for the update) or contact the Dev.
The dev said there won't be any more public releases. So, the only way to download it from this site in the future, is if a Patreon leaks it here for everyone. If it doesn't get leaked, then you won't get it here anymore.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The dev said there won't be any more public releases. So, the only way to download it from this site in the future, is if a Patreon leaks it here for everyone. If it doesn't get leaked, then you won't get it here anymore.
Wasn't he talking about Chapter 1 ?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Wasn't he talking about Chapter 1 ?
No, they meant from now on there won't be anymore public releases.

Further to this, it's also important to note that we're not going to have free releases of The Seven Realms anymore. From the start, we have paid for almost everything from our savings, but it's not sustainable anymore. We don't regret it, as we love our game, but in order for it to achieve its full potential, we would like to hire a team. For Realm 2, we have already hired an animator, and thanks to the generous support of our current Patrons, we have hired a programmer. Hopefully, the improvement will be visible when the update is out. I hope that you can understand our reasoning for making this change.

Reactions: xapican

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I don't have a word for the game. The rendering, story and characters are very good.. But...
What's this topic doing here if this game won't be here anymore? Is he using the F95 to advertise his game? What does the F95 management say about this issue? I'll report it though...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't have a word for the game. The rendering, story and characters are very good.. But...
What's this topic doing here if this game won't be here anymore? Is he using the F95 to advertise his game? What does the F95 management say about this issue? I'll report it though...
It is not said that it wouldn't be here anymore, only that if u got an Update it would be from a Generous Patron who leaked it, and not by a Directly Public Release from the Dev.
And F95 is a comunity, not a comercial platform, and yeah a lot of Dev. publish here to advertise, and on other platforms as well.

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
It is not said that it wouldn't be here anymore, only that if u got an Update it would be from a Generous Patron who leaked it, and not by a Directly Public Release from the Dev.
And F95 is a comunity, not a comercial platform, and yeah a lot of Dev. publish here to advertise, and on other platforms as well.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against your friend making money. As we poor, I was sad to see the "game will not be published here" text, bro. There is nothing to do, we wait..

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
What's this topic doing here if this game won't be here anymore?
Topic can still be here if the developer stops doing public releases. Just Patreons leak it here instead. There are plenty of games on these forums that are just player leaked and not posted by the actual developer. It changes nothing.

Is he using the F95 to advertise his game? What does the F95 management say about this issue? I'll report it though...

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It's a newbie account. 90% these Newbie accounts don't know their own arse from their own reflection or are just troll accounts. It's a trend I've noticed since my time here.

The new account's that actually post coherently are folks who are new and probably researched or are trying learn the ropes. So just chalk it up to someone who can't keep their hands out their pants and the blood flow out their brains here :p

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and xapican

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against your friend making money. As we poor, I was sad to see the "game will not be published here" text, bro. There is nothing to do, we wait..
Dude, this a "PIRATE SITE" The Creators get jack shit from here, cept maybe some eyes on it, that end up resulting in a lot of people giving grief to the creators and who offer 0 support to begin with on a "PIRATE SITE"

Do your research before you just Shotgun Splatter posting all over.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
We love interacting with this community, hearing your thoughts, and discussing the game, and we will remain active here. We haven't been quite as active recently as things have been crazy busy!

We know the updates will be leaked at one point or another, and we're okay with it. However, we would like to ask you, if possible, not to leak it on day one but to wait for the release date of the lower tiers. We have a fast release cycle, with only four days difference between high and lower-tier release dates. We know it's a pirate forum, but those four days' delay may make a massive difference for us.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
We love interacting with this community, hearing your thoughts, and discussing the game, and we will remain active here. We haven't been quite as active recently as things have been crazy busy!

We know the updates will be leaked at one point or another, and we're okay with it. However, we would like to ask you, if possible, not to leak it on day one but to wait for the release date of the lower tiers. We have a fast release cycle, with only four days difference between high and lower-tier release dates. We know it's a pirate forum, but those four days' delay may make a massive difference for us.
So... you will no longer post updates. But, you will condone your patreons leaking updates here as long as they do it in a manner you consider timely. In other words you are relinquishing control of your VN's release here while trying to maintain control of when your VN gets released here. I have been a fan since the early stages and if I see updates here I will download them and continue to enjoy this excellent VN. But, I just can't resist saying that the logic behind this new policy is poorly thought out and absurdly illogical. If you step back and think about it I'm pretty sure you can see what I mean.

Now, having gotten that outta my system... It's your story. Tell it how you like it.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes