xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
JJDrakken thank you for confirming my suspicion about the Newbie acounts, ! yeah I noticed also.
SpyderArachnid yes exactly what I wanted to express, on the other hand that is ,to some degree, what gives this site his life.
SeptCloud thank you for the clear statement, if you permit me a suggestion, post it please in the opening,(in yellow if possible)
we had in an other tread a heated argument about the publication and if it is fair to the dev. to leak a version before it has fullfilled its cycle on Patreon, (we got a bugged alpha released)
I understand that this is a Pirate Site but neverthe less "Live and let live" is also a Pirate codex.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Ok guys calm down. I think nobody leaked it and the producer published it himself.. But very king move.. I promise, I will support the game from steam. Thank you, you are loved. :)

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Man u are doing a really great job, one of best games i playing atm.The story is great ( i like the supernatural theme),the MC is very well done and has a good development ,good pace in the story , so nice and pleasant caracters(sexy and hot too ;) ),has mystery and suspense, render is very good. I buyed the game in steam just for support you again(you deserved) and the save transfer is more smoother :oops:

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
So... you will no longer post updates. But, you will condone your patreons leaking updates here as long as they do it in a manner you consider timely. In other words you are relinquishing control of your VN's release here while trying to maintain control of when your VN gets released here. I have been a fan since the early stages and if I see updates here I will download them and continue to enjoy this excellent VN. But, I just can't resist saying that the logic behind this new policy is poorly thought out and absurdly illogical. If you step back and think about it I'm pretty sure you can see what I mean.

Now, having gotten that outta my system... It's your story. Tell it how you like it.
We aren't trying to control anyone or the time it's released here. We're just asking for people to wait a few days. If they don't, it is what it is.

Maybe we don't have the same logic. We just don't see the harm in asking to wait a few days.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

___

Hmm, not really I am at the moment busy searching for an answer to the question:
¿What is the color of Napoleons white horse ? :unsure: :unsure: .....tricky tricky !
Careful mate, nowadays you never know if not some conspiracy nutjobs will come up
claiming that his white horse was in fact a painted grey mule.

_______

Ha, was thinking about not having seen this gem in the lastest updates for some time now
only yesterday.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
We aren't trying to control anyone or the time it's released here. We're just asking for people to wait a few days. If they don't, it is what it is.

Maybe we don't have the same logic. We just don't see the harm in asking to wait a few days.
Hehehe, yeah, I get it. Really, my post was mostly just me saying nothing actually needed saying. yeah... hehehe... jus' sayin'...

Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes