RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSevenRealms-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
The Path Builder goes through every choice in the game that had any stat change or impact (which is almost all of them). I appreciate that losing saves is not ideal, and we do apologise for this. We worked very hard to ensure that wasn't the case, but if you were around during Realm 1, you'd know that there were a couple of bugs here and there. We are now working with a new developer with whom we are much happier. We're very excited about the future of the game working with him.

We were faced with two choices when moving into Realm 2:
1 - To continue with the code that wasn't in the best state and encounter various bugs later in development.
2 - To rebuild the game from the ground up to ensure its integrity in the future.

The Seven Realms will be a massive game by the time we've completed it, so we decided to rebuild the game, and I'm pleased that we did. With it being the end of Realm 1 of 7 (despite some other confusing comments in the thread yesterday about how many realms there are :KEK:) it felt like an appropriate point to make the change. We worked hard to implement the Path Builder to reduce this impact on players. I appreciate that it may not be perfect, but if catching up using the Path Builder is too much for you, then I understand.

As others have said, this is in active development, and this is our first VN. However, working with our new programmer, we don't foresee further changes to the game's structure like this one, and we are very confident about the state of the code in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Getting an error by just trying to open Options, anyone got a solution ?
It looks as though you're playing on Windows with 0.12. Have you installed a mod with it, as I've not heard about this error from anyone else? Thanks.

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Windows or Android?
I guess Android
Windows 10

It looks as though you're playing on Windows with 0.12. Have you installed a mod with it, as I've not heard about this error from anyone else? Thanks.
No Mods (well except the Twins patch)
When I first launched the game, I was able to change the text speed, but after that, it's been constantly crashing, even after deleting everything and redownloading the game

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Windows 10

No Mods (well except the Twins patch)
When I first launched the game, I was able to change the text speed, but after that, it's been constantly crashing, even after deleting everything and redownloading the game
Text speed is saved in persistent. Go to appdata and delete the game's persistent file and the one in the game\saves folder.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hello,
Here is a tool for anyone wanting to know what's behind the game choices (points), due the WT mod out of date.

This works great with the Path Builder part of the setup.... Just extract and copy the 0x52_URM file into your game folder and run your game exe. When a choice or choice requirement happens, a box in the top left hand corner will display, click the show box to see the different results.

screenshot0001.png

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Good, I am happy with the new update, everything looks much better, I think they made the right decision for the future of the game. I am Spanish speaking, so I am happy that they put the game with that language, although as far as I see the content of version 0.12 is not translated, I hope soon to translate it to continue enjoying this game.

I also have the error of not allowing me to enter the game options, I will also say that the options for quick start are in English.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes