FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.12] [SeptCloud] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.67GB
Repack size: 577MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer even better Quality with a size increase (0.98GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.12] [SeptCloud] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.67GB
Repack size: 577MB

PC = WorkUpload
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
That was quick... Thanks

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
And I had just pointed out what has already driven devs off this board and only a few entries below
that a prime example shows up in all its "special"-ness. :rolleyes:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
whichone No unfortunatly not, there is no PDF walktrough, the choices are anyway rather obvious, It's like the reallife, you must look for the balance of "hard" and "fair" with the Girls as well, and if u like a Hot forsome I recomend you the twins patch ;):devilish:

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
whichone No unfortunatly not, there is no PDF walktrough, the choices are anyway rather obvious, It's like the reallife, you must look for the balance of "hard" and "fair" with the Girls as well, and if u like a Hot forsome I recomend you the twins patch ;):devilish:
Thanks mate. (y)
I was playing through 2nd time & reached the choice about wanting to give the potion to Lucius or destroying it.
Couldn't remember & thought there might be a hidden consequence, so wanted to check if just destroying it was fine. Went with destroy, anyway.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I generally like this kind of games, but, this bored the crap out of me, sorry. Graphics are even quite okay.
So it must be something with the story. Mayne all the "how people perceive you" which is kind of nonsense in a game like this.

Reactions: wood0803

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Are you kidding me having to remember all these choices we have made. Its been one bad day of shitty updates.

Inferno_2510

Jan 16, 2020
Ever since I learn about Realm 4 a few months back I have always wondered how does the MC interacts with the residents of that realm. Are they underwater? The MC is a vampire, so he probably won't die of drowning but how will they talk? Will there be some kind of Aquaman's City of Atlantis of some sort? How they even have sex? It seems like the girls don't even have pussy, and most females aquatic/marine lifes actually release their eggs which then the males fertilize the eggs with their sperm, there is no recreational sex per se :ROFLMAO: But then, I never asked because it is part of the mystery, the not knowing. Anyway, I can think of many ways of doing it, instead I am looking forward on how it will unfold:cool:.
Its a Fantasy game my friend anything is possible.. ;D

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
We love interacting with this community, hearing your thoughts, and discussing the game, and we will remain active here. We haven't been quite as active recently as things have been crazy busy!

We know the updates will be leaked at one point or another, and we're okay with it. However, we would like to ask you, if possible, not to leak it on day one but to wait for the release date of the lower tiers. We have a fast release cycle, with only four days difference between high and lower-tier release dates. We know it's a pirate forum, but those four days' delay may make a massive difference for us.
I downloaded the update from the 1st post. Started by you.... Gotta wonder then, only a mod has the ability to modify it? Right?

The plot thickens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goonslagoon
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes