WildPT

Mar 30, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.12] [SeptCloud] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.67GB
Repack size: 577MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Are you planing to do a HQ or UQ repack of this game?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
As witch Ophelia talked about Lucius ruling with an iron fist, now my mc have more strong ruler points than fair ruler. I hope there will be no bad consequences related to that (especially after the awakening of Effie. She is a kind women i guess....)

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
ok i wasnt activate on this thread. so what happened to the pervious save files and now there is no walkthrough mod? anyone has a save file or something to play the new version in English? or is there a new walkthrough mod coming soon?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
See that Tag that says newbie under their portrait. That means that still can't tell their own assholes from their own reflections on this site, yet(maybe never). Though that one has managed to actually add a portrait. So there is hope yet.
Maybe never is likely. I have seen a lot of that kinda stuff from accounts made 2017 and 2018. I just silently face palm and move on/ignore. Obviously some people never used the www before f95. :LOL:

Last edited:

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
The MC has the thickest eyelashes I've ever seen on a male Daz 3D model, and the poutiest lips. It's almost as if the artist grafted female eyes and a mouth onto his face. Is it just me? His main LI sure is cute, though :love:

Edit: I can definitely see the Austin Theory thing too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theralyst

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 2200371

Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.
Trailers:

Thread Updated: 2022-11-28
Release Date: 2022-11-28
Developer: SeptCloud - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12 (Realm 2 - Update 1)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:
Saves from v0.11 and earlier are no longer compatible. A Path Builder has been added when starting
a new game (toggle in the Options menu) for those who want to fast-track their Realm 1 choices. Trophies and gallery entries will remain unlocked from previous versions.

The incest in the game is not between the MC and his family.
It is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch/Mod.
Please download the latest version. The Twins Patch/Mod is compatible with v0.12.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patch: *

Extras: Gallery unlock*
- Love Interest/Harem Members

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939133 View attachment 1939134 View attachment 1939137 View attachment 1939138 View attachment 1939139 View attachment 1939140 View attachment 1939141 View attachment 1939142 View attachment 1939143 View attachment 1939144 View attachment 1939145 View attachment 1939146 View attachment 1939147 View attachment 1939148 View attachment 1939152 View attachment 1939153 View attachment 1939154 View attachment 1939155 View attachment 1939156 View attachment 1939157
Twins patch is for what realm?

svenambig81

Nov 13, 2017
Great game, sad it seems like so far you never get to fuck that hot vampire Bimbo (Laureen?). Would've been some sexy infidelity content to fuck her behind your mate's back, especially with the bond implications (maybe lie to her about who it was). Would also be hot to have a little femdom action with Leyala after that scene of them fighting, maybe Leyala domming her a bit.

Anyway, still super good, tons of hot adult content mixed with a more than serviceable story. Excited to see more. Usually not into vampires and the like but this is so well executed. Gives me The Vampire Diaries vibes but more gothic/mature thematically.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
ok i wasnt activate on this thread. so what happened to the pervious save files and now there is no walkthrough mod? anyone has a save file or something to play the new version in English? or is there a new walkthrough mod coming soon?
hi guys i didnt got any reply for this, can anyone help me out?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game is nowhere remotely bad, but after some of the last updates look like there is a lot less choices than the beginning...i will give one example, at the beginning you can choose for example to have a threesome to "test" the bond of Leyala, and i was complete shocked (in a good way) by the amount of choices that you can have, you can just say i don't want to, that you will eventually find someone or you can say what about tasha, if you choose tasha, there is a lot of differente subchoices, leyala can watch, join but they will only please the mc or join and please both, there was choices there to please every single pervert on this site. Now in the last updates, there still choices, but in my opinion, a lot less than the beginning of the game, look like there was a lot of extra work to do the same thing with 4 girls. Like i said, the story for my taste is not perfect but still good, the models are really good (i miss more scenes with tasha), really good music, but i miss the amount of choices that the game have at the beginning, for me look like in the beginning there was a lot more of "control" of what we want to see than now. Also a little side note that i really don't like is that the mc is a fucking "elite" vampire, but sexually he is weak (or even more) than a human, there is at some point 4 girls and he can only cum once, that is bullshit.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes