xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've got this exception while trying to access the Options :
Anyone knows something about it ?
Yes, it's a reported bug will be fixed in next version Sept cloud is aware, sorry I don't remember tech details right now but has something to do with the migration to Realm 2 3 or 4 are the convos

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
We love interacting with this community, hearing your thoughts, and discussing the game, and we will remain active here. We haven't been quite as active recently as things have been crazy busy!

We know the updates will be leaked at one point or another, and we're okay with it. However, we would like to ask you, if possible, not to leak it on day one but to wait for the release date of the lower tiers. We have a fast release cycle, with only four days difference between high and lower-tier release dates. We know it's a pirate forum, but those four days' delay may make a massive difference for us.
tbh i don't mind waiting. i developed a habit of waiting for weeks-months thanks to bug king i mean college kings HAHA

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've got this exception while trying to access the Options :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 553, in Preference
rv = get()
File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 551, in get
raise Exception("Preference(%r, %r) is unknown." % (name , value))
Exception: Preference(u'text speed', 124.76623376623377) is unknown.

Anyone knows something about it ?
At the moment, you can delete the Ren'Py game persistent file(s) in the appropriate folders (I think in 2 places, one in the game save directory and the other is Ren'Py 'common' save).

The Preference value for Text Speed was causing the issue, and it is saved in the persistent file.

Another user reported the same issue and that was the fix for it explained here.

Last edited:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hey guys, just discovered and am loving the game so far. But quick question, does anyone know what the conditions are to get the Kali and Naya Solo threesome scene in North America without Leyla participating? I tried every combination from the first foursome options but Leyla always sticks around for the North America one so I wondered what the conditions were to exclude her?

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hey guys, just discovered and am loving the game so far. But quick question, does anyone know what the conditions are to get the Kali and Naya Solo threesome scene in North America without Leyla participating? I tried every combination from the first foursome options but Leyla always sticks around for the North America one so I wondered what the conditions were to exclude her?
Hi mate. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game :) as I understand it, if you have the patch installed, then the scene with the three girls will replace the one with only Naya and Kali, but the Naya/Kali one should still be viewable in the gallery if you experienced the patched scene. Hopefully, this helps!

Reactions: xapican

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Quite the double standard you have going on in your game! You have incest between 2 twin sisters but the MC's family is off limits? You definately lost a possible patron with me and after seeing that i'm not even going to try the game out now! You should have left incest completely out if that's the case, then i might have attempted to play it.
Oh my goodness, no!!!

You will not play the game? The worst has come! Prepare the children, reunite the families, inform the city elders!

I thought Covid and War in Europe was the worst this decade would have bring but after this.... I have no words.. waynecobra82 WILL NOT PLAY THE GAME!

the-mask-jim-carrey (1).gif

There is not hope, no redemption! Just sadness and despair!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh my goodness, no!!!

You will not play the game? The worst has come! Prepare the children, reunite the families, inform the city elders!

I thought Covid and War in Europe was the worst this decade would have bring but after this.... I have no words.. waynecobra82 WILL NOT PLAY THE GAME!

View attachment 2213291

There is not hope, no redemption! Just sadness and despair!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to see you're feeling better ;)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quite the double standard you have going on in your game! You have incest between 2 twin sisters but the MC's family is off limits? You definately lost a possible patron with me and after seeing that i'm not even going to try the game out now! You should have left incest completely out if that's the case, then i might have attempted to play it.
SeptCloud can you ask Tae to add a render where MC is hugging a skeleton, without clothes, for people that want incest with Atlas' family?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
what kind of incest does the game contain?
brother and sister?
what characters do incest?
my native language is not english.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
relax... everyone who's played, belived that MC's brother is still alive somehow.. you might still get biocest after all the greeks weren't picky

Sep 3, 2020
I summon the one and only, monogamous "Leyala is the one and only one I need" Vidal the king of Pervert :D
okay bro you called me did something happen

did somebody bring up the ending of Game of Thrones again?

because you know that's a sensitive topic for
SeptCloud

and me
and I'm not crazy I'm monogamous there's a difference

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes