CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
At the moment, you can delete the Ren'Py game persistent file(s) in the appropriate folders (I think in 2 places, one in the game save directory and the other is Ren'Py 'common' save).

The Preference value for Text Speed was causing the issue, and it is saved in the persistent file.

Another user reported the same issue and that was the fix for it explained here.
It worked just fine ; thanks a lot :D

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hi mate. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game :) as I understand it, if you have the patch installed, then the scene with the three girls will replace the one with only Naya and Kali, but the Naya/Kali one should still be viewable in the gallery if you experienced the patched scene. Hopefully, this helps!
Ah much appreciated, wondered if I was doing something wrong for a second but thanks for clearing that up

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Just finished the game up to the current version. Great game so far, feel a bit jebaited as I thought more of the realms were available given all the character models posted, but what's in currently is great. Like others have said, love the dynamic between Atlas and Leyala. Only downsides for me personally are bonus members not getting anything aside from a physical relationship with Atlas. Of course story wise it makes perfect sense to me, just the same old problem I have with most games - why the devs gotta make the unromancable character models looks so good :KEK:. Interested to see where this goes!

Reactions: SeptCloud

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I have to ask...

Is there some kind of competition for who write the most stupid thing in the thread or something? Because if there is I would like to try, although I don't think I have any chamce of winning...
My price for the winner would be their own forum thread specially tailored for them. In it you could only post similar *unique* post like their do, but they would be forced to read them all and answer them all.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My price for the winner would be their own forum thread for specially tailored for them. In it you could only post similar *unique* post like their do, but they would be forced to read them all and answer them all.
Hahaha I erased the previous post by mistake!!

Anyway, you quoted so it should be fine.

Love your "prize", let's do it!

• Love
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Developer,

MC's strong , fair ruler points & others fear points towards him have impact now or are they like placeholders for future??

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Developer,

MC's strong , fair ruler points & others fear points towards him have impact now or are they like placeholders for future??
Some of them have already had smaller impacts in dialogue variation. For example when you first go to the Blue Moon Pack and speak with Bjarne (Naya's grandfather) if you are more aligned with 'strong ruler' you will be much harsher with him, whereas if you're 'fair ruler' you are a bit softer. There are a few little variations here and there, but a lot of the stats are in place for the long term and variations later in the game :)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Some of them have already had smaller impacts in dialogue variation. For example when you first go to the Blue Moon Pack and speak with Bjarne (Naya's grandfather) if you are more aligned with 'strong ruler' you will be much harsher with him, whereas if you're 'fair ruler' you are a bit softer. There are a few little variations here and there, but a lot of the stats are in place for the long term and variations later in the game :)
Hi SeptCloud !

1 :
I am fascinated by character name Ling Guo. While I am struck by her beauty yet I can't flyby over the point that how much smart you have made that character.

× : She know where she come from.

× : She reached an honorable position but she is humble.

× : She also intelligent enough to know " try not to fly close to sun ".

× : Funny part " She told her plan to atlas and executed them and price loved it. " I mean going to court and staying there. Ling told to Ley.

The execution is done with perfection.
×_!_×

On other note my congratulations for you dev, for creating such detailed game.

X :
I
hope you ( dev ) have some good story planed for LIng guo. I love this character.

2 :
About Yuki : My question to you dev : Did you study about asian culter ? Because in old time things were highily similar in china, korea and Japan.

Being humble while hiding strength and following traditional process : Loved it.

X : I love yuki. Here feminine character is damn sexy and at the same time she make mc feel power full while mc want to protect her. I loved that.

A request : Please do add Yuki and Ling guo more in game.

================================x

I would like to write more but that would become unbearable to read :LOL:.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes