Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
so I finished 1&2, loaded up 3 and loaded my save. After about 5 minutes of gameplay and a couple of scenes the game asked me to save and that was it. Did I do something wrong?
it is short but 5 min seems too short. It still took me something like 1hr - 1hr 1/2 and that is me going slow and taking my time. So maybe like 30-45min for a normal pace.

Reactions: Audi4Rings

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
it is short but 5 min seems too short. It still took me something like 1hr - 1hr 1/2 and that is me going slow and taking my time. So maybe like 30-45min for a normal pace.
hmm ok. It wont even let me start a new game. Should I just delete both games and see if I can just start the 3rd one fresh?

Jul 20, 2022
Story question, I'm not sure if I missed it, don't remember it or if it hasn't been said, but I am doing another playthrough of the first two realms and Atlas just told Naya that Lucius 'may have lost his spot as the 2nd most powerful being in the seven realms', who is the first?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Story question, I'm not sure if I missed it, don't remember it or if it hasn't been said, but I am doing another playthrough of the first two realms and Atlas just told Naya that Lucius 'may have lost his spot as the 2nd most powerful being in the seven realms', who is the first?
Norandhil I believe.

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
lie to leyala or lie to lucius?
i don't know what to chose
is there any mayor changes or the outcome is the same?

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
this probably have been said before but

just a warning the multi mod for realm 1-2 makes the mei scene bug out and you get jumped in to the middle of the naya and kali scene later T patch works fine

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 3297381
Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Trailers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-01-17
Developer: SeptCloudGames - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: R1&2-v0.21 + R3-v0.02
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

There are currently two complete episodes (Realm 1 & 2). Realm 3 is in development and is a separate game download. Play to the very end of Realm 2 to export your save game into Realm 3.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

Realms 1&2 (v0.21)

Extras: Love Interest/Harem Members - End of v0.20 Save
ARC4NE thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
I love your game but please say : when you Play the game in Android with JoiPlay, how can you make a savegame R3-v0.02 when you can't get rit that stiupit f.....g savename?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.03] [SeptCloudGames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [242 MB]
- - -

Mac [237 MB]
- - -

Mar 15, 2021
I wanna see more scenes with Gina :( In my opinion we don't see enough of her in this game, we get hundreds of lewd scenes with the same characters over and over, but we have only 2 with her she is the hottest for me,the game is great btw.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wanna see more scenes with Gina :( In my opinion we don't see enough of her in this game, we get hundreds of lewd scenes with the same characters over and over, but we have only 2 with her she is the hottest for me,the game is great btw.
I just want more Tasha she is my favorite haha

Reactions: FMK42 and alanrock

oh45

Jul 1, 2017

• Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Friday, the 16th of February
  • Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 23rd of February
  • Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on - Friday, the 1st of March
Thanks so much for your continued support!
(Don't forget to , if you can. Thank you!)
Any idea when R3 (and maybe R4) will appear on Steam?
Will they be a paired like R1 and R2 were?

I'd prefer to keep going with my Steam saved game after all.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Any idea when R3 (and maybe R4) will appear on Steam?
Will they be a paired like R1 and R2 were?

I'd prefer to keep going with my Steam saved game after all.
the realms are published on Steam when they finished, so that would be 7 more updates for R3 , in my books
Edit: No mention of the TwinPatch in the OP how I noticed, so we don't need it I assume ?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes