Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1708771796012.png
Speak for yourself, gamer .. many are gonna play first realm to get a save they can use.
wow such short updates lately
1708771819263.png
Cannot wait for the refresher course in Spartan high society to contrast it
to the one going on in this game.
1708771844878.png
How Spartan is MC after all this time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
May I ask why R3 only have up to 120 page of save while R1&R2 have unlimited. I like to save many scenes with within the game and not use Favourites as that only save images and not moment in the game. Thanks.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I thought rather than spam the thread with comments replying to individual comments like I usually do; I'd pile them all onto one post to not clog the thread. Thanks to everyone that has let us know they're enjoying the game and this update!

Sure, you can post a few of them here if you'd like to, it's a public post that one, so no worries :)

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Thanks for the feedback!

So the events of Realm 2 (Pythonium) will revolve around a plot that is centred in Pythonium, but large portions of the next episode will also take place in Terran. So that's not to say that all newly introduced characters in each realm/episode will necessarily be met/living in that realm.

RP would stand for relationship points. Naya Potential is a stat that will increase Naya's potential. This variable will be built up and checked at points later in the game and is planned to have some variations :)
My Question is about the last section and it's response. I figured RP was Relationship points and that Potential was for expanding the related characters potential and that the more potential means it's better for that character in the long run. My question is how much difference does this choice limit both paths? I can guess by the amount of difference in the potential but then you have to factor in the relationship also. Depending on how the game plays out you may get more chances to deepen your relationship stronger with Naya if you let her develop stronger with Lucius. But the game may not let that happen and you might lose the chance at a stronger relationship. I guess that is why you suggest to save there. If you think seriously about strength, the bond, relationships, and potential you see that limiting Naya is the wrong choice, but as games go that is not always the best choice. There also exists a rare dynamic in this game that "we" don't have in RL, that being this "Bond" that can take up the slack(as you might say). A lot of the time when you choose to optimize someone else's potential they are going too grow away from you (in RL) because that potential takes them on a different path from yours. I guess I'm wondering how much with-in the confines of the game are your/their paths going to(can they) diverge?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My Question is about the last section and it's response. I figured RP was Relationship points and that Potential was for expanding the related characters potential and that the more potential means it's better for that character in the long run. My question is how much difference does this choice limit both paths? I can guess by the amount of difference in the potential but then you have to factor in the relationship also. Depending on how the game plays out you may get more chances to deepen your relationship stronger with Naya if you let her develop stronger with Lucius. But the game may not let that happen and you might lose the chance at a stronger relationship. I guess that is why you suggest to save there. If you think seriously about strength, the bond, relationships, and potential you see that limiting Naya is the wrong choice, but as games go that is not always the best choice. There also exists a rare dynamic in this game that "we" don't have in RL, that being this "Bond" that can take up the slack(as you might say). A lot of the time when you choose to optimize someone else's potential they are going too grow away from you (in RL) because that potential takes them on a different path from yours. I guess I'm wondering how much with-in the confines of the game are your/their paths going to(can they) diverge?
Potential as a wolf...an Alpha Wolf...and I assume how she deals with the coming moon.

it won't affect in th slightest your relationship with her.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just played the recent update. I forgot how good the animations are that lewd scene in this up date was so good, especially the lighting.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes