Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Gonna play the game for the first time since people say it's good but what does the twin patch exactly do?
I believe it's the incest patch. because of twins being in the same sex scenes from time to time. Not sure how different the game is without it.

FMK42

May 11, 2020
My R3 keeps erroring, jumps to MC showing off the new house and auto siding with the witches when loading import. Any help I've already tried deleting persistent and did playthrough with no mods with no change.

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
i'm confused, starting R3 with the import, we start off apparently months later with a new house etc with rooms for the girls, but then as we kiss Leyala and start to have sex, it suddenly transitions to us having the sex in High Lathion? but nothing has shown us going to High Lathion and there wasn't any transition screens to indicate this either, also theres 2 lewd scenes in the gallery before the High Lathion sex scene, so i definitely think something got skipped and i'm just wanting to see if this is intentional right now as this is being developed and we'll get those scenes later or if we're supposed to get this weird sudden jump from the house to High Lathion?

EDIT: the multi-mod is fucking the game over, and apparently its been doing so multiple times, getting rid of it and re-installing R3 fixed the issues and now i don't get these massive skips or miss cinematics etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.XxL

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
any mom scene on this game ?
there is no mother in this game, the MC's parents have been dead for thousands of years. Unless you are talking about the LI's mother and well she isn't exactly in a condition to have sex.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
Does the Realm 3 - v0.03 need the twins patch? I see the wt by adan is updated to R3-v0.03.. I found the twins patch update request page but it said " YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE " so i can't ask there

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does the Realm 3 - v0.03 need the twins patch? I see the wt by adan is updated to R3-v0.03.. I found the twins patch update request page but it said " YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE " so i can't ask there
No content for it yet so no do not use. Why it's not been updated.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When there are scenes for it it is written in yellow letters in the OP usally

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'elf4' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/u01/r3s01.rpym", line 8, in script call
    call r3s01_leyala_part from _call_r3s01_leyala_part
  File "game/scripts/u03/r3s11.rpymc", line 70, in script
    )p./��J�ɘ�&:1�wz5��S�R���Q�����&<����;�P��&�$
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'elf4' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Seven Realms: High Lathión R3-v0.03
Fri Feb 23 17:23:26 2024
Same here

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
anyone else have a problem with the first sex scene, where if you pick it, it'll skip ahead to another scene, and you'll miss content/story?
The multi mod is broke right now and will skip even if you don't have the twin patch. Don't know when it will get fixed as the guy who made the mod isn't believing the mod is currently broke.

Reactions: Dr.XxL

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
Update2.rpa keeps failing to extract. I used Pixeldrain (v0.21). R1/2

I can't dl the whole thing again, can someone please attach this file for download?
Tysm

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Hallo Folks

Can somebody Help me to get the Last Gamesave? Course... Evangelium if i inst. Mod or Cheat-mod to disable that fucking Namesave shit, on the save for R3-v.0.03 it dosn't work and singe i must Play via Handy + JoiPlay the Monitor is to small. Please Help Me

PS: I can't wait to See Naya on Ovolation-Periot, in the Bright Full-Moon, in her Mighty Alpha Wolf-Form geting the biggest creampie ever from MC and Howling and screeming to the Moon:"Please Daaaaaaaddyyyyyyyy! Five me your Puppie's" ! ! !
Course i Think MC will get the gift of repopulation
(and maybe from the Moon-Goddess her self)

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes