Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Will we continue to get this updates with someweeks apart or they will become more spaced out???
They should be pretty regular now, every 1-2 months. There was a big gap between season 1 and 2 as they had to tweak season 1 for the steam release but once they got back into season 2 the updates have been back tot he normal schedule

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Damn man, this game is absurdly good, if I weren't unemployed I would definitely support it. I wanted to make a suggestion since Monsters Girls is coming, it could have a goblin, right?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
The animations keep getting better and better, the updates don't take long and the story is really engaging, this is 5/5 masterpiece.
But man, we really need to get in the pants of the sun elf queen, she is just too gorgeous

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloudGames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [292 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [291 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any compressed version for v0.21?

Himeya Jun

Aug 30, 2020
Awesome game, love the animated lewd scenes. the story is interesting and the world building is on another level, I don't remember many adult games that have this level of world building. My favorite character design is Bael, I also like that MC has grey morality. Can't wait for more!

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The animator is the goat. Wish he did animations for more games, pretty sure he's working on hellcat lounge as well

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I didn't know they had an animator, I thought all the rendering and animation was done by the same lady who wrote the script, Tae :).

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
When choosing demons vs witches. Do I lose the possibility of a relationship with someone with this choice?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
When choosing demons vs witches. Do I lose the possibility of a relationship with someone with this choice?
I think you lose a bit of content, at least in Realm 2. For example, I associated with the witches and had few conversations and no sex with the furry and the succubus/demoness girl :unsure:.

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
Does the game get better? I played a little but the ugly ass MC kinda throws me off, story didn't catch my interest yet and the lewd scenes arent that great either. I think one of the last bits I remember was suggesting the red head to join the MC and his soul mate or w/e in bed.

Oct 14, 2019
Does the game get better? I played a little but the ugly ass MC kinda throws me off, story didn't catch my interest yet and the lewd scenes arent that great either. I think one of the last bits I remember was suggesting the red head to join the MC and his soul mate or w/e in bed.
At first, the story can be a little hard to enter but, only my opinion, it becomes better through the playtime: the story is better with better stakes, the animations are better, the girls have more complex mind than just lewd bodies. I think that you can give a second chance to the 3 games of the saga because with constructive report from all of us and a good developing team, we, as player, can have an excellent fantasy/adventure saga.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I can't find an answer: tried gallery unlocker and save in OP and mod, only a couple of scenes are unlocked.. am I missing something? (R1&2)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes