Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
What about Laureen , Leylala, Kali, Naya, ?
I'll have to get back to you. I haven't started this one yet. It's the next one on my list (after I finish the 15 or so updated ones).
In my notes I have Leyala listed as yes. Laureen & Kali as probably, Naya as unlikely.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me it Goes Tasha but she is one night stand character :( Forget who Laureen is . I like Leyala and Kali alot but Kali is my favorite. Naya I actually skip most of her content unless it's a threesome. I'm not really into her at all so I don't want to do anything solo. I dont want to say Naya is boring but im not all that interested either for some reason. she is one of the rare LI I actually skip lewd scenes for

• Wow
Reactions: xapican and motseer

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
For me it Goes Tasha but she is one night stand character :( Forget who Laureen is . I like Leyala and Kali alot but Kali is my favorite. Naya I actually skip most of her content unless it's a threesome. I'm not really into her at all so I don't want to do anything solo. I dont want to say Naya is boring but im not all that interested either for some reason. she is one of the rare LI I actually skip lewd scenes for
Is Tasha a childhood friend? :ROFLMAO:

All the Yes/Probably in my list (Leyala, Kali, Gina, Laureen, Seraphina, Lilin, Idril, Morwen, Lorelei, Zareena, Oorvi, Rune, Emily, Violette). But that's based on looks & stuff I've read, haven't got to know them yet, so could change.

• Haha

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is Tasha a childhood friend? :ROFLMAO:
Nah Tasha I just like for her looks and she is badass. To me Tasha is the most attractive looks wise even if someone like Kali or Leyala is hotter just something about her looks I really like. ( She is the redhead in the previews)

Reactions: Milton749

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nah Tasha I just like for her looks and she is badass. To me Tasha is the most attractive looks wise even if someone like Kali or Leyala is hotter just something about her looks I really like. ( She is the redhead in the previews)
I knew he would pass over Tasha LoL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she has quite a resemblance to our "tug of war LI" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Just finished Realm II and it was a fun ride. Just reading through a couple of comments about the love interests and I guess I'm going against the grain with Naya. I think she's the prettiest, has a great body and to me she's kind of warm and friendly.

Reminds me of my high school girlfriend. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and she was always so happy to see me. Leyala is sort of a self righteous drama queen and Kali is way too bitchy for my liking although I did have fun during the cupcake run. :)

As far as harem ladies who I would like to see as LIs I would probably say Gina because I like the white knight thing. I have to admit that I find Lilin quite appealing and know it probably sounds funny but I think I would enjoy having Ling Guo as a LI. I think we'd make a great team. :)

Finally I would like to say thank you to the dev team for putting out such an wonderful offering. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and that's coming from a guy who doesn't enjoy a whole lot of titles. Good luck with your project and I can't wait to see more of the story. Well done you!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes