SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I'm a bit lost about something here.

Overall it's really good, I really enjoy it bar 1 scene.

So, transitioning vamp whatever she is takes down the princes ex fuck peice easily and has her pinned to the floor. His 2 friends talk about her picking up combat quite easily and being quite strong....

So does anyone know how some no mark guy manages to not only hurl abuse at her straight to her face while she lip quivers but also bitch slaps her around?

Is she only useful at certain times of day or?

I'm not trying to be bitchy, i'm legit confuddled at that scene because she should have torn his arm off and beat him with the wet end instead she stood there like a bitch and got slapped down.
It was a matter of timing, she was going to fight back. In the image when Atlas returns she was getting ready to get back up and fight back but then as Atlas was there, he ended up taking care of it. Dan obviously knows who Atlas is and wouldn’t have attacked again so there ended up being no need for Leyala to attack at that point :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Two possibilities, the first is that it is a plot opportunity for MC's manliness to show, the second is that it is based on real observation of women conduct.

While it would have been awesome to see more ass kicking from Leyala, it is known that women will only fight off bitches aiming for their mate to the extent necessary. Meaning that once they have achieved their objective they will not risk further damage to themselves. On the other hand men are known to get carried away to the point of grievous damage, so my man Atlas delivered to my expectation. :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So you know leave the tactical thinking to Leyala and the eye gouging to Atlas.
I just replied to the original comment, I hadn’t seen this one. Leyala does have a very strategic mind but she was going to fight back had Atlas not appeared when he did. It’s not an observation comparing to real life conduct at all!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hmm.... Regards to
That was intentional, we wanted players to work with the information available to them to make a call. It shouldn’t take hours to undo if you chose the ‘wrong’ choice tho, no worries! We do have a detailed walkthrough available for Patreon supporters that aims to remain as spoiler-free as possible whilst also helping guide you in a direction that you see most fit, if you’d like to have a bit more background on certain choices at all :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For the patch SeptCloud: Correct me, if I'm wrong.
1655570128706.png
The files (blue, yellow, green, pink) belongs to different sub directories.
  • Green game\
  • Blue game\videos\Realm 1\Update 06\
  • Yellow game\images\UI\extras\gallery\Gallery Images\
  • Pink game\images\Update 06\
Thus I would recommend to make the archive as it should be with the correct directory structure. That would makes things a lot more simpler and a lot more robust.

Yet I'm unsure if this is correct.
As I have a black screen after this descicion (all three of you)

I think, I was wrong and the whole patch folder with all its content goes directly into the games dir (in my opinion).

Last edited:
Reactions: SeptCloud

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
So the twins patch refers to something called the "sceneManager", but it is not defined anywhere outside the patch code so when the patch is installed the game crashes for me. Any clues?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Dammit! In a time when I'm trying to cut expenses, some things cannot be avoided... Like supporting this game. +1 patreon
I think your story telling, girls, world building, animation, and rendering are all great SeptCloud, your sexual pacing is a bit fast for me (I like a little more growth in that department with the new girls), but I can roll with it. :) Your update consistency is also great. Keep up the great work mate.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
So the twins patch refers to something called the "sceneManager", but it is not defined anywhere outside the patch code so when the patch is installed the game crashes for me. Any clues?
The game didn't crash for me, I just couldn't see the scene. What I did wrong, is after I extracted the files, I copied the individual files into the game folder which caused a problem. You need to take the patch subfolder with the individual files and copy it to the game folder. This cleared up my error.

Reactions: acewinz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dammit! In a time when I'm trying to cut expenses, some things cannot be avoided... Like supporting this game. +1 patreon
I think your story telling, girls, world building, animation, and rendering are all great SeptCloud, your sexual pacing is a bit fast for me (I like a little more growth in that department with the new girls), but I can roll with it. :) Your update consistency is also great. Keep up the great work mate.
Ok, stop giving him ideas! You concentrate on that Harem/Incest game of yours instead!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
To those asking for info regarding the twins patch - there is more information available on this in the Installation notes on the main post.

We have had a few issues with the gallery in the base version of the game with this release, we are aiming to have a bug fix out in the next couple of days to resolve the issue. We just want to make sure it’s 100% fixed and has minimal impact on players before putting anything else out :) sorry for any inconvenience or confusion!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Thank you mate. We really appreciate your kind words and the support on Patreon! The sexual pacing for the Love Interests I admit had been pretty speedy (must be the pull of the bond…). For some other characters it will also happen relatively quickly but for others it will take some time before anything happens. Hopefully, we can find the best balance!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are a number of games about vampires on here but only 2 with stories and characters that have me hooked and this is one of them.

An MC that knows he's a badass but isn't over the top arrogant about it. An LI that can hold her own and 2 more recent LI's that compliment the group.

It does give off a small Underworld vibe with the Werewolf V's Vampire thing and how Werewolves were treated but with extra realms and other beings thrown in being enough to make it it's own thing.

This and Rebirth are the 2 better Vampire stories around.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes