Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
While it's not shown (that I remember... been a bit though), I'm pretty sure it's heavily implied that two of the main LIs do stuff together without the MC, given that they were in a relationship before even meeting him. But it's with implicit permission, so it's really more netorase (if that), and honestly better described as polyamory.

Adding on the the comment regarding your best friends wife, there's a whole planned side path involve her coming up sometime in the future. So definitely expect more of that type of content in the future.

Nice, the path with the best friends wife sounds great.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
One thing is shure Aardil has to face "Nayas" wrath, not shure if Ley, Atlas will act, so to say shit hit the fan, and now we hang on a cliff to see how it evolves, I just hope the Moonelf is inocent, :devilish:
Edit: and why was Ardil so obsessed with atacking the Kings ex ? and why he wanted to kill that child ? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
why was Ardil so obsessed with atacking the Kings ex ? and why he wanted to kill that child ? :unsure:
It will be interesting to find out. If I were writing this story, however, we wouldn't find out by questioning Aardvark since Atlas would have snapped his fuckin' neck two seconds after his spear hit Kali. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
is there any way to check what was the last version I downloaded? It's been a while and I'm not sure if I would still be in realm 2 or the current realm 3.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes