PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone remember the name of the other wolf game they are making? I'm looking for it on Steam and also here on F95 but I forgot to write down the name and now I can't find it :HideThePain:.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Does anyone remember the name of the other wolf game they are making? I'm looking for it on Steam and also here on F95 but I forgot to write down the name and now I can't find it :HideThePain:.
A College of Thirst & Claws - Season 1

I dont think it is on f95 yet, if there is a development thread made someone post the link, but i don't think there is any.

Edit: I don't think this will have any pages until season 1 is released since the Devs won't be releasing small updates for this one.

"Seasons will be released in full on . We don't currently plan to release smaller updates on other platforms like we do with TSR, but this may change during development."

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.06] [SeptCloudGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [422 MB]
- - - -

Mac [388 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------
Patience is a virtue. Especially with Update patches only.
Please and thank you in advance mate
Bob69
No update patches, game not over 3 GB yet.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1720390791105.png
Miss, what's the meaning of this?
Oh, sir, Isn't this The Six Realms Kingdom?
Oh no, Miss, that is one kingdom down the road. This is The Seven Realms...
Oh! How embarrassing, Mmm... since I'm here, do you want to have some fun?
Mmm... No thanks... I need my Knightly sleep, Haha! Get it..? Knightly...
* What a wanker *

:giggle:
Thanks for the update.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty and xapican

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSevenRealms-R3v0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nice no NTR, but is there any swinging or sharing, if not maybe a future path with this?
Sharing the MC's girl no. Sharing other girls yes. You can have sex with your best friends girl twice so far and since it's part of their vampire culture it isn't even a big deal to them

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Nice no NTR, but is there any swinging or sharing, if not maybe a future path with this?
Sharing the MC's girl no. Sharing other girls yes. You can have sex with your best friends girl twice so far and since it's part of their vampire culture it isn't even a big deal to them
While it's not shown (that I remember... been a bit though), I'm pretty sure it's heavily implied that two of the main LIs do stuff together without the MC, given that they were in a relationship before even meeting him. But it's with implicit permission, so it's really more netorase (if that), and honestly better described as polyamory.

Adding on the the comment regarding your best friends wife, there's a whole planned side path involve her coming up sometime in the future. So definitely expect more of that type of content in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankbob

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just finished Realm II and it was a fun ride. Just reading through a couple of comments about the love interests and I guess I'm going against the grain with Naya. I think she's the prettiest, has a great body and to me she's kind of warm and friendly.

Reminds me of my high school girlfriend. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and she was always so happy to see me. Leyala is sort of a self righteous drama queen and Kali is way too bitchy for my liking although I did have fun during the cupcake run. :)
Have agree will you totally.
All of what you have already mentioned plus;

She loves dogs....
0928080f9290468c008e37333813bca0f82c28dc.jpg
....and can cook
on1UV8.jpg
:love: Mmm .....Pancakes :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes