JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for the reply...so I guess the patch is out of date right now, due to the small yellow text stating the patch is compatible with game version 14?
Yes, it has not been updated yet. Although it is possible that no update is required, so the text in the OP will reflect that at the right time :D.

Reactions: Logber

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
As a simple man, sees Milf and Incest
Meanwhile : The incest is between twin sisters
Me : Hey that's illegal :cry:
I know a Broken Parrot when I see one. Sir, this is a Broken Parrot. (*Haha I 'steal' from Badgerlad who 'stole' from HornyyPussy here)

It fits the site rules and definition of incest tags so you have to bring your case to the Supreme Court of F95zone:p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
mine ends where last update ended after talking to lucious tells me to save after this no more content for me
Mod isn't updated yet.

Thanks for the reply...so I guess the patch is out of date right now, due to the small yellow text stating the patch is compatible with game version 14?
Most likely it doesn't need to be updated this version (only if it's needed)

As a simple man, sees Milf and Incest
Meanwhile : The incest is between twin sisters
Me : Hey that's illegal :cry:
Yes, that's why there is a patch.........

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.15] [SeptCloud] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.23GB
Repack size: 502MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: If you have my previous MinQ repack, you may use Update Only from below link.
UpdateOnly_MinQ from v0.14 to v0.15 (102MB) =

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.17GB).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow Loved this update, The lips of Ba'el's daughter came a bit odd like she were toothless (at some renders) was it intended ? or was my perception playing games on me ? and Gina start getting a bit dense with her possesiveness, but thats my angle
Kudos SeptCloud and Team !

Reactions: Lazerpunk123

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Great work so far. Finished Realm 1 on Steam and it was an amazing ride from start to finish. I do have some questions if you don't mind.

Was the 7 realms planned from beginning or was something that sounded cool in theory and then developed as you went along. Don't get me wrong it would be awesome to see the game reach the whole 7 of them but I do have a feeling is a tad bit too ambitious and might take a very long time to get to that point considering how much lore must be created and expanded upon. I do hope you guys have the necessary creativity, patience and resources to pull it off.

Was just wondering about it because I thought it might not be viable long term considering also the quality of Realm 1 and just being afraid the future realms will have a dip in quality just to go for quantity. Thanks for reading and good luck with the project. I'm really looking forward for Realm 2 on Steam.
Thanks so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it and cheers for supporting us on Steam!

For your question about the about how we first developed it, it's a little bit of both. The game was originally going to be much shorter. We have other games planned for the future, and this was going to be our "starter game" to understand how it all worked, and then we'd develop some bigger ones. But as we planned out the lore, story and characters, we had such a great time with it, and it just kept flowing. It was a gradual change for it to be what it is now. It was always going to be "seven realms" but they were originally going to be waaay shorter.

We appreciate how ambitious it is and understand that it will be a big task for us to develop it to the quality that we want it to reach. Fortunately, when it comes to the world the game is set in, we have a lot of lore and backstory developed prior to us launching the game last year. We didn't want to rush into it or overwhelm ourselves after launch, so we took the time to prepare in advance, and doing that has served us well so far as we've managed to remain consistent with our releases without completely killing ourselves non-stop (we're only killing ourselves some of the time :KEK:). In terms of our commitment to the project, we will see it through to completion. We feel very fortunate to be in a position where we are creating a game that people are willing to support, and we love doing it. Our long-term goal is to be working on making this stuff full-time and to hire a team to help us.

Regarding the quality of the game, we only want to improve. When we look back at Realm 1 now we think about how much we've grown since we first launched the game. As I mentioned, thanks to those who have purchased the game on Steam and the generous support of our Patreon supporters, we are working on hiring a team to ensure quality and for the game not to take too long to complete. We have an animator who seems really committed to sticking with us for the long run, and we're in the early stages of working with some others. This will then allow Tae (the writer) the time to expand upon the story and characters without having to worry about also doing the posing and animations. We will reveal more detail about these changes nearer to them being present in the game. But we're really excited about how things are going!

Sorry, my fingers got away from me there...

scenes with heels? tentacles?
You asked about heels in the thread before :ROFLMAO: it's not something we'll be leaning into, and no tentacles are planned (y)

Fantastic game, keep doing great work!
Thanks so much. We're glad you're enjoying it!

Woow Loved this update, The lips of Ba'el's daughter came a bit odd like she were toothless (at some renders) was it intended ? or was my perception playing games on me ? and Gina start getting a bit dense with her possesiveness, but thats my angle
Kudos SeptCloud and Team !
Cheers, we're happy you liked it! Yeah, Kagome is looking like that intentionally. We wanted her to look pretty weird lol, but even so, there's something I just love about her :sneaky:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
How many more updates before this realm is done? I've decided to wait & read it realm to realm basis. Since I like long reads & tend to read faster then most.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We wanted her to look pretty weird lol, but even so, there's something I just love about her
Without any doubt, she and the Succubus look very hot, and the look of her lips got my atention, so your goals are completly achieved, the brief insight on her personality were totally loveable, also the contrast to her companion,
Looking forward how all rolls out !

Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes