• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Sorry to intrude, but may be this is worth mentioning. Every single update of Realm 2 the saves that are made on choices do not work properly (it also include some of the other saves but the ones on choices always). They are loaded earlier at least for me. It's true that I use the Multi Mod but I also used it in Realm 1 and back then there was no problem so I don't think that the Mod is the reason. I try to check it later if the behavior is the same without the Mod but my humble experience is that usually this happens when there are changes in the game mainly in the scripts. I hope this helps.
I was wrong. It seems that the Multi Mod is the reason. Without it all saves from version 0.14 load normally in version 0.15. And I mean all 12 saves that I have. May be the reason for some saves giving errors is that they are made with this or some other Mod and then the newer version is without the Mod or worse with the Mod which is for the previous version.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

kolera0101

Apr 22, 2020
Hey! For some reason my mac wont run this game. I´m on Catalina. Too old or something? No issues with other renpy games.
I get an error message saying " the program "thesevenrealms" cant be opened"
Any ideas?

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Release dates.

Hey everybody,

We're excited to announce that the next update of The Seven Realms will be available on the following dates:

Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Friday, the 17th of February

Third Realm Supporters - Sunday, the 19th of February

Second & First Realm Supporters (if £7 or more pledged) & - Tuesday the 21st of February

Thanks!

Jay & Tae

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I loved this visual novel when it first came out but I haven't played for most of a year because of the twins bi-sexual issue. I just checked the forums to see if it has been fixed and I can't tell. If they were side Li's then I would simply not get involved with them but because they are main characters it ruins the game for me if I have to avoid them because a kink is being forced upon me that I don't want. I simply do not want my harem girls to ever have sex with anyone else whether they have a cock or not. When that happens it is no longer a harem but a poly relationship which I don't want to be involved in. I am fine with Bi-sexual content as long as it is optional, as in I can choose it never happened, and not canon.
What I have read is that the developer needed more resources in order to fix this. Can anyone tell me if this has been resolved?
I would like to either continue following the story or dump it from my list. I waited all this time to give the developer a chance to make the sisters love interests without the Bi-sexual stuff being forced on me. If they decided not to do so that is fine as well as it is their game after all. It would just mean that it is not for me and I'll come back in a couple of years to see if their next creation is more to my liking.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I loved this visual novel when it first came out but I haven't played for most of a year because of the twins bi-sexual issue. I just checked the forums to see if it has been fixed and I can't tell. If they were side Li's then I would simply not get involved with them but because they are main characters it ruins the game for me if I have to avoid them because a kink is being forced upon me that I don't want. I simply do not want my harem girls to ever have sex with anyone else whether they have a cock or not. When that happens it is no longer a harem but a poly relationship which I don't want to be involved in. I am fine with Bi-sexual content as long as it is optional, as in I can choose it never happened, and not canon.
What I have read is that the developer needed more resources in order to fix this. Can anyone tell me if this has been resolved?
I would like to either continue following the story or dump it from my list. I waited all this time to give the developer a chance to make the sisters love interests without the Bi-sexual stuff being forced on me. If they decided not to do so that is fine as well as it is their game after all. It would just mean that it is not for me and I'll come back in a couple of years to see if their next creation is more to my liking.
Jesus, just read the yellow part in the OP!

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i agree its the low point of this game for me as well unfortunatly not very many games offer harem while also letting you avoid lesbians

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
" The incest is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch. "

This answer your question precisely.
It really doesn't. it says that it is an incest patch which means that it will logically make them sisters but it does not say anything about having relationships with them without having lesbian or bi-sexual content. Which is my point of interest. All an incest patch should do is change the relationship between them not the sexual content. If there is more to it it is not explicit.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I did but unfortunately it doesn't answer my questions.
Yes it does !
you are not involved in sexual intercurse with the "inpure girls"only with your soulmate and have the other girls, and you have to forbid ! your Love to have intercourse with other girls !
Edit: they are sisters anyways what the patch does is enable the sexual intercourse between the sisters

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It really doesn't. it says that it is an incest patch which means that it will logically make them sisters but it does not say anything about having relationships with them without having lesbian or bi-sexual content. Which is my point of interest. All an incest patch should do is change the relationship between them not the sexual content. If there is more to it it is not explicit.
Sure, do what you want then.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Fiufia and xapican

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yes it does !
you are not involved in sexual intercurse with the "inpure girls"only with your soulmate and have the other girls, and you have to forbid ! your Love to have intercourse with other girls !
This discussion was all over the forums last summer and the whole point of it was that the two sisters were part of your harem but that as part of their bonding they had a lesbian relationship that could not be avoided. They were main characters that could not be sidelined so if you didn't wan't the lesbian content you had to reject having any sexual relationship with them at all. The developers said that they didn't have the resources to fix this at the at time even though they had made all other bi-sexual and lesbian content optional. I have been waiting to see if they corrected that as they hinted they would if they could.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes