HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This discussion was all over the forums last summer and the whole point of it was that the two sisters were part of your harem but that as part of their bonding they had a lesbian relationship that could not be avoided. They were main characters that could not be sidelined so if you didn't wan't the lesbian content you had to reject having any sexual relationship with them at all. The developers said that they didn't have the resources to fix this at the at time even though they had made all other bi-sexual and lesbian content optional. I have been waiting to see if they corrected that as they hinted they would if they could.
Then use search to find out what the patch ACTUALLY does

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Sure, do what you want then.
My friend, if you would answer directly instead of in a cryptic manner I might get what you are saying. I have been very clear what I am asking. If you don't know then that is fine but if you do please tell me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This discussion was all over the forums last summer and the whole point of it was that the two sisters were part of your harem but that as part of their bonding they had a lesbian relationship that could not be avoided. They were main characters that could not be sidelined so if you didn't wan't the lesbian content you had to reject having any sexual relationship with them at all. The developers said that they didn't have the resources to fix this at the at time even though they had made all other bi-sexual and lesbian content optional. I have been waiting to see if they corrected that as they hinted they would if they could.
Ok so you want to fuck both sisters and Naja plus the other girls without that they have intercourse with each other right?
Sorry but that isn't possible because Kali and Naja (blonde and werewolf alpha) are soulmates and Lesbians hence a couple and allow the MC due to the bond with her sister to have intercourse with them as the only male so sorry

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My friend, if you would answer directly instead of in a cryptic manner I might get what you are saying. I have been very clear what I am asking. If you don't know then that is fine but if you do please tell me.
I get it. Your just an asshole trying to stir things up. I made the mistake of thinking that you actually wanted to help.
Yepp, that's exactly what's happening here, you got it right on the nose!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Ok so you want to fuck both sisters and Naja plus the other girls without that they have intercourse with each other right?
Sorry but that isn't possible because Kali and Naja (blonde and werewolf alpha) are soulmates and Lesbians hence a couple and allow the MC due to the bond with her sister to have intercourse with them as the only male so sorry
Thank you so much. I really appreciate a straight answer. :) I wish them well with their game then. Unfortunately I am among the group that is disgusted when we have kinks forced upon us that we don't want. We were really confused when they made it optional until then and then boom. I don't hold it against them. I had two other creators that I was subbing to do the same thing to me this year. I dumped them too. The common thread between all of them was that they were also on Steam so I have a feeling that the pull of money caused all three of these creators to abandon their previous stance because they needed to speed up the production of their next release.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Thank you so much. I really appreciate a straight answer. :) I wish them well with their game then. Unfortunately I am among the group that is disgusted when we have kinks forced upon us that we don't want. We were really confused when they made it optional until then and then boom. I don't hold it against them. I had two other creators that I was subbing to do the same thing to me this year. I dumped them too. The common thread between all of them was that they were also on Steam so I have a feeling that the pull of money caused all three of these creators to abandon their previous stance because they needed to speed up the production of their next release.
All right, have a nice one!
tumblr_mfwvhgQClk1r6rdclo1_500.gif

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The story has always been from the start, Atlas ( the MC ) and Leyala ( primary LI ) are bond mates, and Kali ( the twin sister of Leyala ) and Naya ( alpha werewolf alpha ) are another bond mates ( Lesbian ).

Septcloud make it optional for Atlas to have sexual relationships with Kali and/or Naya ( threesome or foursome when Incest patch is installed ), if player choose to.

There was no plan to make Kali and Naya not a bond mates ( hence Lesbian relationship is not preventable or avoidable ) because it is crucial to the plot.

If anyone don't like lesbian, then just avoid all the sexual encounters with Kali or Naya, but you can't avoid Kali or Naya altogether because they are main characters.

If you embrace them, then they become bi-sexuals ( by magic ) and possibly becoming less lesbians, finally straight ( purely speculative on my part there:p ).

You only feel forced ( with bi-sexuals or lesbians LI ) if you choose to have sexual relationships with Kali or Naya, although you could avoid them.

This game ( or any game for the matter ) cannot possibly satisfy every single players whims and desires but instead it just stick to the story it wants to tell. The sexual contents are just the bonus parts of this game ( there is only 1 unavoidable sex scene in this game, the rest is player's choice ). The story will not change so that it can satisfy certain fetishes/kinks. For example, making Kali and Naya not lesbians changes the story, or making actual blood related family member incest involving the MC meant the story from 2000 years ago had to be changed. The incest patch is not meant to change relationship from friend to sister or mother, but it contains the contents that would otherwise violate Patreon TOS, no relationship has been affected whatsoever.

If any consolation, you could say that the lesbian relationship between Kali and Naya is not natural but rather a side effect and forced upon by the Bond. But yeah, who cares about the lore, story etc. what most only care is who can they fuck, is this fetishes in or out etc.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The story has always been from the start, Atlas ( the MC ) and Leyala ( primary LI ) are bond mates, and Kali ( the twin sister of Leyala ) and Naya ( alpha werewolf alpha ) are another bond mates ( Lesbian ).

Septcloud make it optional for Atlas to have sexual relationships with Kali and/or Naya ( threesome or foursome when Incest patch is installed ), if player choose to.

There was no plan to make Kali and Naya not a bond mates ( hence Lesbian relationship is not preventable or avoidable ) because it is crucial to the plot.

If anyone don't like lesbian, then just avoid all the sexual encounters with Kali or Naya, but you can't avoid Kali or Naya altogether because they are main characters.

If you embrace them, then they become bi-sexuals ( by magic ) and possibly becoming less lesbians, finally straight ( purely speculative on my part there:p ).

You only feel forced ( with bi-sexuals or lesbians LI ) if you choose to have sexual relationships with Kali or Naya, although you could avoid them.

This game ( or any game for the matter ) cannot possibly satisfy every single players whims and desires but instead it just stick to the story it wants to tell. The sexual contents are just the bonus parts of this game ( there is only 1 unavoidable sex scene in this game, the rest is player's choice ). The story will not change so that it can satisfy certain fetishes/kinks. For example, making Kali and Naya not lesbians changes the story, or making actual blood related family member incest involving the MC meant the story from 2000 years ago had to be changed. The incest patch is not meant to change relationship from friend to sister or mother, but it contains the contents that would otherwise violate Patreon tos, no relationship has been affected whatsoever.

If any consolation, you could say that the lesbian relationship between Kali and Naya is not natural but rather a side effect and forced upon by the Bond. But yeah, who cares about the lore, story etc. what most only care is who can they fuck, is this fetishes in or out etc.

This game ( or any game for the matter ) cannot possibly satisfy every single players whims and desires but instead it just stick to the story it wants to tell. The sexual contents are just the bonus parts of this game ( there is only 1 unavoidable sex scene in this game, the rest is player's choice ). The story will not change so that it can satisfy certain fetishes/kinks. For example, making Kali and Naya not lesbians changes the story, or making actual blood related family member incest involving the MC meant the story from 2000 years ago had to be changed. The incest patch is not meant to change relationship from friend to sister or mother, but it contains the contents that would otherwise violate Patreon tos, no relationship has been affected whatsoever.

Thank you for the in depth explanation. I'll be honest. If he had made the sisters unimportant side girls that I could just avoid then I would have subbed to him as I loved the story until that was forced upon me. At least he didn't use the old tropes to force the Bi-sexual content on us but he basically ruined two of the main Li's for me. Since they are a main part of the story that takes away any interest I have to follow it. I sub to a lot of creators that make Bi-sexual content optional so that they can satisfy both groups but never make it canon. This is one fetish I never want in my harem games. I want my Li's to never have any interest in anyone else whether they have a cock or not. The biggest problem I had was that I was invested in the story and then had an unexpected fetish forced upon me. If the creator had made it so that the relationship between the sisters could non-sexual in nature I could have worked with that. Which leads me to another confusion. If the sisters are bondmates of the MC then how can the sexual relationship be option for him but it is not for the sisters. I would like to be wrong about that but that sounds fishy to me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank you for the in depth explanation. I'll be honest. If he had made the sisters unimportant side girls that I could just avoid then I would have subbed to him as I loved the story until that was forced upon me. At least he didn't use the old tropes to force the Bi-sexual content on us but he basically ruined two of the main Li's for me. Since they are a main part of the story that takes away any interest I have to follow it. I sub to a lot of creators that make Bi-sexual content optional so that they can satisfy both groups but never make it canon. This is one fetish I never want in my harem games. I want my Li's to never have any interest in anyone else whether they have a cock or not. The biggest problem I had was that I was invested in the story and then had an unexpected fetish forced upon me. If the creator had made it so that the relationship between the sisters could non-sexual in nature I could have worked with that. Which leads me to another confusion. If the sisters are bondmates of the MC then how can the sexual relationship be option for him but it is not for the sisters. I would like to be wrong about that but that sounds fishy to me.
MC an Ley bondmates Kali and Naja bondmates Ley and Kali share a Soul so have a deeper conection not sexual
If Ley has sex with MC Kali feels it and Naja feels it since she is bonded with Kali and the other way around as well
Kali and Naja have Sex Ley and Mc feel it without having sex with them you choose not to streghten the bond between the sisters with sex no Lesbian or Bi action but MC wont have sex with Kali or Naja since they are not atracted to Men
so you are disapointed that you can't have sex with Kali and Naja

• Yay, new update!

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
When making this game, we've aimed to make things as logical as we can within the world lore that we've created. You say about the bi-sexual content being canon, but it doesn't have to be. Kali and Naya are main characters in the game, but you have three choices with them:

- Have a sexual relationship between Atlas, Leyala, Naya and Kali.
- Have a romantic relationship between the four of them, but never have sex scenes with any of them.
- Have only a relationship with Leyala and completely close off Kali and Naya as romantic interests - but they will still all be good friends.

We offer these variations to allow players the freedom to experience the game how they want to. I appreciate that you're saying you don't want Kali and Naya to be with each other, but in the story, they are. If you want to avoid sex scenes with the two of them, you can either close them off as LIs or pursue them but not have sex scenes when it's clear that both of them will be in the same scene.

In an ideal world, we'd offer hundreds of variations for each sex scene to add/avoid all "fetishes" within each one, but from a development perspective, it's not feasible.

I just wanted to clear that up, as I don't want people reading your comment to think that we force "fetishes" upon people, which we don't. You make the choice in the game to pursue each girl, and with some of them, certain fetishes may apply on occasion if you opt for a certain scene. If that's not for you, I understand!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
When making this game, we've aimed to make things as logical as we can within the world lore that we've created. You say about the bi-sexual content being canon, but it doesn't have to be. Kali and Naya are main characters in the game, but you have three choices with them:

- Have a romantic relationship between the four of them, but never have sex scenes with any of them.
- Have only a relationship with Leyala and completely close off Kali and Naya as romantic interests - but they will still all be good friends.

We offer these variations to allow players the freedom to experience the game how they want to. I appreciate that you're saying you don't want Kali and Naya to be with each other, but in the story, they are. If you want to avoid sex scenes with the two of them, you can either close them off as LIs or pursue them but not have sex scenes when it's clear that both of them will be in the same scene.

In an ideal world, we'd offer hundreds of variations for each sex scene to add/avoid all "fetishes" within each one, but from a development perspective, it's not feasible.

I just wanted to clear that up, as I don't want people reading your comment to think that we force "fetishes" upon people, which we don't. You make the choice in the game to pursue each girl, and with some of them, certain fetishes may apply on occasion if you opt for a certain scene. If that's not for you, I understand!
So you are saying that the sex scenes with both sisters are optional so that I can decide they never happen and I can still have sex scenes with the sisters separately?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
As I mentioned earlier, Atlas has bond mate with Leyala. Kali has bond mate with Naya ( lesbian couple ). Atlas is not bond mate with both twin sisters by default, only if players choose to.

If player choose, the bond mate can be extended to all 3 women because Leyala is half a soul, Kali is the other half soul. It becomes, Atlas bond mate with Leyala, by extension Kali (the other half of the soul), and Naya ( who is bond mate with Kali ), is linked to Atlas via Kali & Leyala. Naya is kinda pulled into the bond mate because she was with Kali. It is fiction but that is how it goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is simpler if you just focused on Leyala alone, but it is more contents if you just accept all the women without even trying to figure out the bond mate thingy :ROFLMAO::whistle:.

Players can avoid sexual interactions with Kali or Naya if they choose, just be with Leyala. The other Harem Members or Bonus Encounters are also avoidable.

... sexual relationship be option for him but it is not for the sisters.
As for the options, players control Atlas, the MC most of the time, but in some cases players can make decision for Leyala for example. The developer can make the sisters free to explore their sexuality as well but they didn't because it is not the kind of game they want to make. They make it so that Atlas can be shared by the women ( common trope for harem game ). They make it so that the sex scenes only involve the MC. It is pretty much same like most other vanilla adult VN games out there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, the sex/lewd is not the main focus of the game, you can avoid all of sexes/lewds except 1 ( first Atlas and Leyala sex scene ), and just focus of the story. Cheers.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So you are saying that the sex scenes with both sisters are optional so that I can decide they never happen and I can still have sex scenes with the sisters separately?
Not only it is avoidable, the sex scenes involving both sisters at the same time only available if you applied/installed the Incest patch. Canonically or officially, they did not happened, it is always separately.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Not only it is avoidable, the sex scenes involving both sisters at the same time only available if you applied/installed the Incest patch. Canonically or officially, they did not happened, it is always separately.
Wow. If I had known that then I wouldn't have any dilemma's here. Thank all of you for hanging in there with me. It sounds like I just have to play without the patch to avoid the lesbian content.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
They still are sisters even if you don't add the patch, patch only makes the sex scenes between them happen. Without patch you can't get those bi-sexual scenes between them.

• Yay, new update!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yepp, that's exactly what's happening here, you got it right on the nose!
I am going to apologize to you. While I have seen your name in other forums before I haven't ever talked to you. Before I asked my initial question I spent hours searching the forum and reading as well as going to their Patreon site for clarification. I even tried looking up the patch but found many different and contadictory answers. I really like their work but I despise when kinks (Lesbianism is just one of them) are forced upon me so I was trying to confirm whether the situation had been handled or not. I felt like you were being rude so I reacted to that. After reviewing our dialog I realize it was a failure of communication for both of us and as a result we were both frustrated. I appreciate your attempt to help and I hope we can move past this and start fresh.

Reactions: xapican

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

so harem path what would be?? we are forced to chjoose sex route and not romantic route if we want some sex? really??and what abpout this twins patch?? it need every update time to be written by patch's author??

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes