Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
So I just finished Realm 2 and i wonder if there is a good ending? I have the feeling we are, like Ba'el would say, missing a ton of context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you are looking to bang your mommy in TSR, this isn't the AVN for that. Don't worry, there are lots of AVNs with mom/son incest; since it's one of the most popular tags you won't take much time to find something that fits your kinks.
Yeah, as has been discussed several times in this thread, mom/son incest in this game would chafe the MC's dick something awful......

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I picked to side with the Witches to avoid the blood shed but tried the other route and it was really cool.
I wonder if that will have further repercusions down the line :unsure:

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I picked to side with the Witches to avoid the blood shed but tried the other route and it was really cool.
I wonder if that will have further repercusions down the line :unsure:
I chose to side with the Demons. It was a tough choice but I couldn't let Atlas betray Lucias no matter what. All in all, after playing this update; best choice I ever made in a VN.

Fantastic update, SeptCloud.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I chose to side with the Demons. It was a tough choice but I couldn't let Atlas betray Lucias no matter what. All in all, after playing this update; best choice I ever made in a VN.

Same here, the only thing i disliked about it was Atlas not being more straight about it. He shouldnt have betrayed the girls and instead told them that he's going to talk with lucius about anything and should have told them what will happen. We avoided makeing Lucius look pathetic but instead we made his heirs looks pathetic this way.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah, i wouldn't betray Lucius and i like Ba'el and his two generals too.
Leyala's reaction to the massacre was nice and that they acknowledged that they were pretty clueless about eventual consequences, as well as politics in the realms.

This one of the choices were i have no interest to even see the other path.

He shouldnt have betrayed the girls and instead told them that he's going to talk with lucius about anything and should have told them what will happen. We avoided makeing Lucius look pathetic but instead we made his heirs looks pathetic this way.
So that they would do something stupid ? Like they did, just that Atlas/Lucius/Ba'el wouldn't have been prepared for it.
Also their whole plan was ''pathetic'' in that way that they didn't thought about the consequences it could have for Terran.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Leyala's reaction to the massacre was nice and that they acknowledged that they were pretty clueless about eventual consequences, as well as politics in the realms.

So that they would do something stupid ? Like they did, just that Atlas/Lucius/Ba'el wouldn't have been prepared for it.
Also their whole plan was ''pathetic'' in that way that they didn't thought about the consequences it could have for Terran.
What should they have done? Its not like there is a possibility for them to best lucius + atlas + the demons at the moment .. and knowing that atlas is on the other side would imo prevented anything really serious anyway. Atlas could have tried to find out WHY bael hates the witches so much (lucius could have told him too..) to have a better argument with the girls.

It was just handed poorly from the girls and atlas and they all recognized it later on.

and yeah .. fuck the witches!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What should they have done? Its not like there is a possibility for them to best lucius + atlas + the demons at the moment .. and knowing that atlas is on the other side would imo prevented anything really serious anyway. Atlas could have tried to find out WHY bael hates the witches so much (lucius could have told him too..) to have a better argument with the girls.

It was just handed poorly from the girls and atlas and they all recognized it later on.

and yeah .. fuck the witches!
Well, Atlas wouldn't have known about their idea with the shield or would have been inside it, at least not likely.
Neither would have Ba'el had his demons already inside it and Lucius would have been undermined infront of his army, the witches and the demons, by his own children and heirs nonetheless.

Obvious at the end Lucius, Ba'el and Atlas would have won either way, but the damage would have been done.

And you think a better argument would have convinced Leyala ? Because i don't think so.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Same here, the only thing i disliked about it was Atlas not being more straight about it. He shouldnt have betrayed the girls and instead told them that he's going to talk with lucius about anything and should have told them what will happen. We avoided makeing Lucius look pathetic but instead we made his heirs looks pathetic this way.
Well, it all worked out after everyone had a chance to cool down and talk it out. The bonds are stronger, as they should be. This is some really great story telling IMO.

I absolutely agree; on both points. Also, the drunken night with Kali was so fucking hilarious! I laughed till my stomach cramped!

Reactions: Raziel_8

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, Atlas wouldn't have known about their idea with the shield or would have been inside it, at least not likely.
Neither would have Ba'el had his demons already inside it and Lucius would have been undermined infront of his army, the witches and the demons, by his own children and heirs nonetheless.

Obvious at the end Lucius, Ba'el and Atlas would have won either way, but the damage would have been done.

And you think a better argument would have convinced Leyala ? Because i don't think so.
The demons could have spawned portals inside anyway and it didnt really matter if atlas was inside or outside the barrier. And Lucius and Atlas could have probably destroyed the barrier with ease anyway and without really harming the girls.

Lucius was underminded how it happened this way too, just that it didnt mattered (it wouldnt have mattered anyway is my point).

And yes i think with proper arguments atlas and leyala could have talked it out esp if altas had any information about Kore who i suspect was Bael former wife/soulmate/whatever or a daughter of him. But none of them even tried to find the real reasons for the demons and witches hating each other so much.

Leyala and the girls lacked information about the history and everything to make a proper decision and they are supposed to be the future leaders of all realms, better to reason with them early on.

Their whole behavior was stupid (atlas included) and it could have been avoided (lucius said so too.)

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I played this a while back and ended up stopping at the point where you have to choose
, what I do remember is that it felt SUPER forced and made the MC feel stupid for not exploring options or gathering any real information. Entirely personal preference on my end stopping there, but im curious has that ever been expanded on or is it still that set up?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I played this a while back and ended up stopping at the point where you have to choose
, what I do remember is that it felt SUPER forced and made the MC feel stupid for not exploring options or gathering any real information. Entirely personal preference on my end stopping there, but im curious has that ever been expanded on or is it still that set up?
Hmm you are not forced to do it. I would suggest you to give it another try.

Reactions: Shocker

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I have nothing but compliments to the devs.

I feel that both routes show great storytelling. Of course, we'll need to see the fallout for each of those in subsequent releases but as of now, I think it was extremely well done.

Both show the naiveté of the girls, both when they get their way and when they are forced to confront that their "solution" was ultimately, in fact, disastrous.

One that already shows signs of consequences through the internal disputes and problems that arose from their decision, the other which seems to steer them more along the lines of how a ruler should think and behave, irrespective or their own personal feelings and biases in any given situation. One of the better well-written AVNs that I've seen.

In fact, I'd love some recommendations of other well-written AVNs, please. Doubly so if they have quality renders and animations.

Speaking of which, the renders and the animations are top-notch, very high quality stuff, more than worthy of being compared to the best of the best. Exceptional work. I only wish we could have updates with this quality monthly, though that is obviously a tall order. Quality takes time after all, and even so, I didn't feel like it was an exceptionally long wait.

So once again, thank you very much for an excellent update.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes