NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey. So as I understand except for Leyala all sex scenes/relationship with other character is optional. But is it possible to have "romantic relationship" with other characters besides Leyala. Because so far it looks like MC is only romanticly interested in Leyala and other characters are only for physical pleasure.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey. So as I understand except for Leyala all sex scenes/relationship with other character is optional. But is it possible to have "romantic relationship" with other characters besides Leyala. Because so far it looks like MC is only romanticly interested in Leyala and other characters are only for physical pleasure.
Ley, Kali and Naya are the three main LI's but Kali and Naya are optional.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He has the "bond" with Ley, but you can be quite romantic with Naya (I think more so than Kali, atm).

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Thanks for all your support and kind comments, everyone! We put a lot of work into this final release, so it's really motivating to see how well it's been received by you all. I hope you're all having a great Sunday!

I can't believe it
I did it I did it I fucking did it I saved up all my updates and now I can play

my balls may be blue but my will is strong

well well well

nice try my brother but it turns out you couldn't break me:LOL:

you may want to step up your game for season 3
Bro, I am so proud of you. There are quite a few Ley scene throughout the Realm, so I hope you take your time and enjoy every last one of them :ROFLMAO:

I picked to side with the Witches to avoid the blood shed but tried the other route and it was really cool.
I wonder if that will have further repercusions down the line :unsure:
Neither path is correct, they are just different variations on the story. The Witch path avoids bloodshed, but the Demon path is way more badass lol. Both will have ongoing consequences for the rest of the game!

How prevelant is the male domination in this game, is it heavly featured or just in like a scene or so?
It's not heavily prevalent at all. Currently, there is only one scene, but there will be more in the future.

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for all your support and kind comments, everyone! We put a lot of work into this final release, so it's really motivating to see how well it's been received by you all. I hope you're all having a great Sunday!

Bro, I am so proud of you. There are quite a few Ley scene throughout the Realm, so I hope you take your time and enjoy every last one of them :ROFLMAO:

Neither path is correct, they are just different variations on the story. The Witch path avoids bloodshed, but the Demon path is way more badass lol. Both will have ongoing consequences for the rest of the game!

It's not heavily prevalent at all. Currently, there is only one scene, but there will be more in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Got an issue with the gallery:
If I go to the gallery and select a realm, I can't back out and select a different one - not without restarting the game.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
He has the "bond" with Ley, but you can be quite romantic with Naya (I think more so than Kali, atm).
What about Kali? I haven't see a single one on one action with her while Naya, Gina and even Yuki have several one on one sex scene with MC. Did I make a wrong choice somewhere?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What about Kali? I haven't see a single one on one action with her while Naya, Gina and even Yuki have several one on one sex scene with MC. Did I make a wrong choice somewhere?
She has a couple of scenes with other girls, Naya, Kagome, Ley, etc.
But I can't remember a solo scene with Kali. I think she might be more into women, as her & Naya were in a relationship, before we met them.
I don't think you've made a wrong choice. But someone else may be able to answer more conclusively. (y)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
She has a couple of scenes with other girls, Naya, Kagome, Ley, etc.
But I can't remember a solo scene with Kali. I think she might be more into women, as her & Naya were in a relationship, before we met them.
I don't think you've made a wrong choice. But someone else may be able to answer more conclusively. (y)
For real? That sucks. My favorite LI is only into women? Is there really not a single solo scene with Kali?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Kali is more a slowbuild up, she has a single scene with MC in this last Update, remember Kali is perse Lesbian (the complementary soul of Leyala) if you have the Twin Patck installed, and you choose to amp powers trough romantic bond, means that you have a special bond with (Kali and Naya) then Kali starts to open up to you, more and more and having interaction together with Naya Ley with you, later she has interactions with Atlas and somebody else not beeing Naya or Ley.
(I just hope you understood, this)
Edit: TLDR what whichone said :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Kali is more a slowbuild up, she has a single scene with MC in this last Update, remember Kali is perse Lesbian (the complementary soul of Leyala) if you have the Twin Patck installed, and you choose to amp powers trough romantic bond, means that you have a special bond with (Kali and Naya) then Kali starts to open up to you, more and more and having interaction together with Naya Ley with you, later she has interactions with Atlas and somebody else not beeing Naya or Ley.
(I just hope you understood, this)
Edit: TLDR what whichone said :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How slow? It just seem strange that I got like 10 solo scenes with Naya already and not a single one with Kali.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How slow. Its just seem strange that I got like 10 solo scenes with Naya already and not a single one with Kali.
She is, But she is strictly Lesbian and has sex with Atlas only because she is bonded trough Leyala (deep Love) to him, that is why she accepts him.
(You fall for the wrong LI's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if you ask me ;):ROFLMAO: sorry had to tease you a bit, you already know me)

• Haha

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
She is, But she is strictly Lesbian and has sex with Atlas only because she is bonded trough Leyala (deep Love) to him, that is why she accepts him.
(You fall for the wrong LI's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if you ask me ;):ROFLMAO: sorry had to tease you a bit, you already know me)
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :(. It seems I always fall for the least popular LI or a side character in those kinds of games.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :(. It seems I always fall for the least popular LI or a side character in those kinds of games.
The solo scene is Hot really ! and she is also my favorite, I'll go and drawn my sorrow in "Jägermeister" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: I'll better drink the whole bottle I Edited all posts I replayed the whole Update and there is no single scene with Kali it is together with Naya
Sorry for waking false expectations !

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I like Kali and Leyala is at #3. Naya is my favorite but, that might be because I have a thing for chocolate.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Perhaps you're getting into the immersion thing a bit too much? It's just a story....

Reactions: TigerWolfe
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes