BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Also I'm a little bit surprised by the extreme moral relativism with the "you're just not used to vampire culture yet" when referring to things like slavery and constantly threatening to kill people. Things are either right or wrong for everybody, and I don't care if you live for thousands of years or drink blood, it doesn't mean the rules are different for you. What's culturally accepted =/= what's morally acceptable.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Also I'm a little bit surprised by the extreme moral relativism with the "you're just not used to vampire culture yet" when referring to things like slavery and constantly threatening to kill people. Things are either right or wrong for everybody, and I don't care if you live for thousands of years or drink blood, it doesn't mean the rules are different for you. What's culturally accepted =/= what's morally acceptable.
Well, it's a fictional made up world made on a computer so........

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Most major human developments, of Atlas' time, were built on the back of conquest & slavery.
They were the norm, in his human culture.

Living for over 2 thousand years grants the benefit of experience & enables him to see that these things are fluid.
He's seen how something one culture considered of vital importance, is insignificant, or even objectionable, to a later culture.
Living long enough to see this type of change, shows that "what's morally acceptable" is not set in stone.

Even today, different cultures find different things "acceptable".
The same human cultural rules do not even generically apply to all human communities.
Why should they automatically apply to vampires?

Different species, different culture.
Different culture, different standards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Nothing in the history of creativity has been loved by all. everyone has their likes and dislikes, and you have the right to yours. but if im understanding you correctly. you picked this up expecting twilight. this is not that. naya would bitch slap the first person that sparkles. if the previews ive seen are accurate, even i may bale when it comes time to
only time will tell. and thats not intended as a knock on the dev. in fact, i think theyre doing a fantastic job. in a world full of kinks, theres room for all sorts of freaky. what im trying to say is, youre in the right place. theres a lot of romance stuff on this site with no carnage or mayhem. but it sounds like this 1 may not be for you. happy hunting!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlob69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
just wanted to say thank you to septcloud. you are putting out quality, and doing it in a time frame thats just impressive!
im no expert, and only discovered you work recently, but my initial thought is that you actually care about your fans are a dev that deserves support!

cheers to you sept. keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just checked out the character list and I ain't all that interested in Kali or Naya. Will the story become weird or have forced story content with them if I turn them down?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just checked out the character list and I ain't all that interested in Kali or Naya. Will the story become weird or have forced story content with them if I turn them down?
They are main characters, so there is inevitable, unavoidable story content with them.
You choose whether to get intimate with them, or others.
You can remain faithful to Ley, if you wish, without missing any story. You'll just miss a number of sex scenes.

I'd suggest playing and getting to know their characters, before deciding to turn them down. You might be pleasantly surprised. (y)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
They are main characters, so there is inevitable, unavoidable story content with them.
You choose whether to get intimate with them, or others.
You can remain faithful to Ley, if you wish, without missing any story. You'll just miss a number of sex scenes.

I'd suggest playing and getting to know their characters, before deciding to turn them down. You might be pleasantly surprised. (y)
That's a shame. I'll give the game a shot though. Emily & Ling Guo seem the most interesting to me. Bummer that Emily is just a bonus character.

Reactions: whichone

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Aah, IIRC she's the one that we meet early on (in Realm 1) & she comes onto MC pretty strongly, but she seemed like a bit of a manipulative bitch.
That ain't bad. Rather have a girl with character & flaws, than some bland lovey dovey type that we see a lot around here. :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh her, Ok Hmm well thanks for answering she is not so my cup of tea
Edit: my damm OCD had to start up the game to see,
whichone , no you're talking about Laureen, I mistook Emily for her as well, guess she hasn't apeared yet.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was play catch up with this last night and was totally confused when while playing with Mei in the library on the secound click of "Change Position" I suddenly found myself in completely room and time of day now playing steelpchase with Naya (the MC being the horse and Naya the Jocky) while Kali watches. I was so suprised that I rewound to check it did actually say "Change Posistion" and not "Change Partner"!.
Having confirmed that I hadn't actually been delusional or seeing things it did actually say "Change Posistion".
I then reloaded and tried the lie to Layala option however the same thing happended so what ever it was effected both options.
Unfortunately I was to tired to test my theory yesterday so I left it till today and before playing the game I removed the Multi-Mod.
The started the game having loaded from just before Mei enter's the libray and this time it worked as it should no suddend change of partners or rooms.
Of corse that means the Multi-Mod is most likley bugged which is a shame but at least it's not the game thats at fault.
Just Sayin.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
The length of time it takes is entirely dependant on how quickly you read, how long you spend watching the sex scenes, etc.
There are 2 full realms\chapters completed. Plenty of story & character development.

Guesstimate each release at around 20-30 mins play time & there have been 20 releases...
20 x 20 mins = 6.6hrs.
20 x 30 mins = 10hrs.
That's why "it depends".
Thank you so much for this reply. It helps me out a LOT knwoning that this will likely take me around 7-10 hours. Believe me that is NOT a "it depends." That is a VERY clear, helpful answer!

vn1492

May 11, 2022
Is there a way to stop the angles changing every 1-3 seconds during sex scenes? I guess I got used to changing the angles with a mouse click on other games and getting to decide what I'm looking at

Andi65

Apr 18, 2019
The MAC version of the seven realms does not work, only the message "The program cannot be opened" appears.
Does anyone have a solution for the problem? Make the app executable?

I have a M2 Mac Mini

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes