homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The animator is the goat. Wish he did animations for more games, pretty sure he's working on hellcat lounge as well

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I didn't know they had an animator, I thought all the rendering and animation was done by the same lady who wrote the script, Tae :).

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
When choosing demons vs witches. Do I lose the possibility of a relationship with someone with this choice?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
When choosing demons vs witches. Do I lose the possibility of a relationship with someone with this choice?
I think you lose a bit of content, at least in Realm 2. For example, I associated with the witches and had few conversations and no sex with the furry and the succubus/demoness girl :unsure:.

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
Does the game get better? I played a little but the ugly ass MC kinda throws me off, story didn't catch my interest yet and the lewd scenes arent that great either. I think one of the last bits I remember was suggesting the red head to join the MC and his soul mate or w/e in bed.

Oct 14, 2019
Does the game get better? I played a little but the ugly ass MC kinda throws me off, story didn't catch my interest yet and the lewd scenes arent that great either. I think one of the last bits I remember was suggesting the red head to join the MC and his soul mate or w/e in bed.
At first, the story can be a little hard to enter but, only my opinion, it becomes better through the playtime: the story is better with better stakes, the animations are better, the girls have more complex mind than just lewd bodies. I think that you can give a second chance to the 3 games of the saga because with constructive report from all of us and a good developing team, we, as player, can have an excellent fantasy/adventure saga.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I can't find an answer: tried gallery unlocker and save in OP and mod, only a couple of scenes are unlocked.. am I missing something? (R1&2)

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Well all I'll say is, fuck 'em! Leyala is bae and if anyone tries to bring her any harm I'm busting some kneecaps, minimum. More than likely though they can just get the woodchipper or the starving rat box, I'll be nice and let them choose. :cool::ROFLMAO:
d557dcbede9ad14ae156bf84fb0eb6ce.gif

• Wow
Reactions: SlapE
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes