Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Finally, if you have been with your partner for six months and don't know if you love them then you DON'T love them. Let's hope Leyala gets her head together soon (in my read through) :)
I forget exactly when the game gets into this, but part of the reason for Leyala's hesitation and uncertainty is because she's unsure if any feelings she might have are genuine or just a result of the bond.

I imagine that learning not only that magic exists but that it's drawing you to someone what could take a while to get comfortable with heh.

Reactions: NadaMucho

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I forget exactly when the game gets into this, but part of the reason for Leyala's hesitation and uncertainty is because she's unsure if any feelings she might have are genuine or just a result of the bond.

I imagine that learning not only that magic exists but that it's drawing you to someone what could take a while to get comfortable with heh.
I'm sure what you say could be accurate. But how long would it really take to realize you can't separate the bond from other feelings making the question pointless? It would be like a woman in a standard relationship wondering "are my feelings genuine or just because we are attracted to each other?". It's all part of the whole so it's not like she can actually make a comparison. In the end it's a simple "do I or don't I want/enjoy/need this?".

So the question remains... how long would it take to accept reality? Six months? Two days? You'd think if someone really liked/wanted/needed something/someone it wouldn't take that long to decide to race or quit. It's also interesting that it would take six months to decide what's right or wrong while she can instantly decide she knows more than Lucius and constantly question him. Personally I'd take the six months before attempting to question the king vampire and get on my bond mate a lot faster. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone remember the name of the other wolf game they are making? I'm looking for it on Steam and also here on F95 but I forgot to write down the name and now I can't find it :HideThePain:.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Does anyone remember the name of the other wolf game they are making? I'm looking for it on Steam and also here on F95 but I forgot to write down the name and now I can't find it :HideThePain:.
A College of Thirst & Claws - Season 1

I dont think it is on f95 yet, if there is a development thread made someone post the link, but i don't think there is any.

Edit: I don't think this will have any pages until season 1 is released since the Devs won't be releasing small updates for this one.

"Seasons will be released in full on . We don't currently plan to release smaller updates on other platforms like we do with TSR, but this may change during development."

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.06] [SeptCloudGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [422 MB]
- - - -

Mac [388 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------
Patience is a virtue. Especially with Update patches only.
Please and thank you in advance mate
Bob69
No update patches, game not over 3 GB yet.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1720390791105.png
Miss, what's the meaning of this?
Oh, sir, Isn't this The Six Realms Kingdom?
Oh no, Miss, that is one kingdom down the road. This is The Seven Realms...
Oh! How embarrassing, Mmm... since I'm here, do you want to have some fun?
Mmm... No thanks... I need my Knightly sleep, Haha! Get it..? Knightly...
* What a wanker *

:giggle:
Thanks for the update.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty and xapican
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes