gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey everyone,i got a problem with the game,probably a bug or something but after the first sex scene with Kali, it jumps to a sex scene with Seraphina that is much more advance in the game

Feb 21, 2023
Hey everyone,i got a problem with the game,probably a bug or something but after the first sex scene with Kali, it jumps to a sex scene with Seraphina that is much more advance in the game
AFAIK it is a known issue with the walkthrough mod linked in the OP. I presume you have it installed? If so, there might not have been a fix yet and the only way to circumvent it is playing without it. I do not play with it however and hence do not know if any other workarounds exist for this issue.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Just started this offering and I'm liking it quite a lot. However there is "one" comment which is just bursting out of me which is this...

No woman who will suck your dick and lick your balls until you come all over her face is going to wait six months to finally have sex. Especially when you have the bond screaming at you to consummate 24/7. Hell just the boredom she complained about alone should have put that to bed. Finally, if you have been with your partner for six months and don't know if you love them then you DON'T love them. Let's hope Leyala gets her head together soon (in my read through) :)

Anyway great title and I'm really enjoying myself. My best to the team and good luck with your project!

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Ok I just hit China and I must say I'm WAY more fond of Naya than I am of Leyala. Naya is much... hmm... warmer than Lay. She's also a lot prettier and doesn't have the permanent duck lips. Finally Leyala needs to stop shooting her mouth of when she has no idea what she's saying. Seriously if that bitch knew how to cook I'd tell her to get her ass back in the kitchen and make me a turkey pot pie.

Onward! China!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ummm. The crew (Naya, Kali and Leyala) and I went to China after being in USA where Naya killed all the Alphas. We then cleaned the old club house and moved on to Asian to wreak some havoc. We just arrived :)
Cool enjoy that part it is great and one of my favs, (I thought I had missed a side girl :devilish: )

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes