Jul 19, 2021
I'm really enjoying this great game so far, its been one of my favorites & im very much looking forward to playing through Realm 3: High Lathion. I've wishlisted all 3 of the games and i plan to pick them all up someday, on another note i am really pleased that there is a kitsune character in here, Kagome, despite being a prankster demon ive really liked her so far, looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg

Hey everyone,

We're excited to share release dates for the next chapter of High Lathión:
• Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Friday, the 14th of June
• Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 21st of June

• Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on - Friday, the 28th of June
Patreon post image-1.jpg

Changes with this version include:
• 314 New Images
• 3 New Multi-Angle Animations (12 angles)
• 1 New Trophy
• 1 New Gallery Entry
• Several New Sound Effects
• New Glossary Entries

Progress is going smoothly on this update. We're spending the next few days finalising the it, and we're looking forward to you all playing!

Avnlover69

Nov 22, 2023

View attachment 3720563

Hey everyone,

We're excited to share release dates for the next chapter of High Lathión:
• Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Friday, the 14th of June
• Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 21st of June

• Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on - Friday, the 28th of June
View attachment 3720567

Changes with this version include:
• 314 New Images
• 3 New Multi-Angle Animations (12 angles)
• 1 New Trophy
• 1 New Gallery Entry
• Several New Sound Effects
• New Glossary Entries

Progress is going smoothly on this update. We're spending the next few days finalising the it, and we're looking forward to you all playing!
How many chapters will be in the High Lathion realm?

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
How many chapters will be in the High Lathion realm?
In our original plan, we had 13. However, we are looking to merge the last two or three chapters into one long chapter. So it will likely be ten or eleven in total. Two of these chapters will contain "character side paths" rather than continuing the main story, though :)

does anyone know if I'm able to start realm 3 without playing the previous ones?
Yes, you can start a game in Realm 3, which will give you default choices from Realms 1 and 2. We plan to add an immersive recap to Realm 3 eventually, but right now, if you start at Realm 3, if you are playing for the story, you will miss a lot of key information. However, you can start there if you want to.

Avnlover69

Nov 22, 2023
In our original plan, we had 13. However, we are looking to merge the last two or three chapters into one long chapter. So it will likely be ten or eleven in total. Two of these chapters will contain "character side paths" rather than continuing the main story, though :)

Yes, you can start a game in Realm 3, which will give you default choices from Realms 1 and 2. We plan to add an immersive recap to Realm 3 eventually, but right now, if you start at Realm 3, if you are playing for the story, you will miss a lot of key information. However, you can start there if you want to.
So how many chapters are currently published?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes