HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lol am I one of the few that don't hate or find Ley annoying. She is not my favorite by any means probably my 3rd favorite. Kali , Tasha , then Ley
I think she is not annoying, but has a mind of her own, which sometimes/often is the opposite opinion then the MCs one. I do like that very much, but obviously not many others. :ROFLMAO:
Right there with you guys/gals!!!!

Love Ley, she challenges the MC in a very good way!!!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think she is not annoying, but has a mind of her own, which sometimes/often is the opposite opinion then the MCs one. I do like that very much, but obviously not many others. :ROFLMAO:
Right there with you guys/gals!!!!

Love Ley, she challenges the MC in a very good way!!!
The "nicest" way I can put it is she's very, very young, and she doesn't seem to grasp the fact that ruling the realm means having 7+ billion lives riding on your decisions. There's no room for "being nice" with that kind of responsibility.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The "nicest" way I can put it is she's very, very young, and she doesn't seem to grasp the fact that ruling the realm means having 7+ billion lives riding on your decisions. There's no room for "being nice" with that kind of responsibility.
And?

How would she know? She literally just aknowledged the existence of supernatural beings. She has to learn, you can't learn very good by just letting others make decisions for you.

Yes, from a certain point of view (3000 years of living) she is very naive. Can't argue with that. I give her leeway because i understand where she's coming from.

Reactions: Saboracss

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
which sometimes/often is the opposite opinion then the MCs one. I do like that very much, but obviously not many others. :ROFLMAO:
It's not her independence, it's the total confidence with which she faces things she doesn't know shit about.
How would she know?
Mc tells her every time before she makes a stupid decision.

Sep 3, 2020
I answered this a while ago already, so just gonna repost my original response here:

I've played both, and ultimately went with Witches as my primary path for a few reasons. However, if I had full freedom (rather than just picking one of the two options presented) I'd have done something different than either path (see below).

As for why Witches:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for what I'd change:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said, Kagome and Lilin almost made me pick the Demon path on their own. ;) Hopefully we have a decent opportunity to reconcile later.

Oh, and I also made two save paths. :LOL:
exactly

Reactions: Rehwyn

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And?

How would she know? She literally just aknowledged the existence of supernatural beings. She has to learn, you can't learn very good by just letting others make decisions for you.

Yes, from a certain point of view (3000 years of living) she is very naive. Can't argue with that. I give her leeway because i understand where she's coming from.
Yet a certain two other mates don't have this issue nor are as stupid or whiny....

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't really feel Naya all that much I put in the friendzone only time I include her in a lewd scene is when it's a threesome haha

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Ok, so i downloaded the latest version and started "New Game" and then after Atlas and the girls arrive in the Elf Realm it jumps to a meeting with Seraphina wichi i think is far on the plot.....Anyone else had this problem?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok, so i downloaded the latest version and started "New Game" and then after Atlas and the girls arrive in the Elf Realm it jumps to a meeting with Seraphina wichi i think is far on the plot.....Anyone else had this problem?
Did you import ? your game from Realm 2 or realm 3 using the Import function ?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
And?

How would she know? She literally just aknowledged the existence of supernatural beings. She has to learn, you can't learn very good by just letting others make decisions
We all need to make our own errors.
You aren't wrong, but at the same time, you're wrong. Let's have her make mistakes with a peanut butter sandwich or picking the wrong color paint or wallpaper. Not something involving the lives of billions. Let's have her work her way up to that and leave her moralizing at the door.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Not something involving the lives of billions.
I've always found this a bit ironic of an argument since the demon path literally involves the death of billions.

Yeah, they aren't directly your people, but the ultimate goal is to have an alliance or control over them. So indirectly they kind of are.

I also think that it's pretty naive to think that the Demon path won't be dealing with underground witch resistance fighters for generations to come after you're responsible for the genocide of half their people. Not to mention that Seraphina's days are likely numbered, especially if/when it comes out she's magically bound to you. She's going to be facing constant coup and assassination attempts for a very long time for her role in allowing things to get to that point.

Personally, I view the Demon path as the "short term gain, long term problem" path compared to the Witch path. Yeah, the demons are angry with you short term on the Witch path, but it's not like you've murdered half of them or left them under witch control. Ba'al clearly is fond of the daughters. He'll probably get over it eventually, and likely without directly causing problems for you in the meantime.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You aren't wrong, but at the same time, you're wrong. Let's have her make mistakes with a peanut butter sandwich or picking the wrong color paint or wallpaper. Not something involving the lives of billions. Let's have her work her way up to that and leave her moralizing at the door.
Yeah, well. That's just your opinion. Fine.

She has different aproaches and tries to change things. It might not work as planned, but let's be honest, worse then what has happened until now is almost impossible.
Since this VN is not about Leyala's wrongdoings to billions of people but about the incompetence of the acting leaders of the realms.

Reactions: Rehwyn

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've always found this a bit ironic of an argument since the demon path literally involves the death of billions.
Their thousands / millions (they don't have billions, but even if they did, it wouldn't matter). Their lives don't matter. They aren't your responsibility as they are from another realm, namely one controlled (or which should be controlled) by the demons. All of them for one of yours. That's the kind of math you need to use.

Yeah, they aren't directly your people, but the ultimate goal is to have an alliance or control over them. So indirectly they kind of are.
A resource that's more trouble than it's worth is a resource best discarded. Ideally, yes, they should be kept under control. But if they're proving to be a threat, they should be removed, and they're under the demon's jurisdiction.

I also think that it's pretty naive to think that the Demon path won't be dealing with underground witch resistance fighters for generations to come after you're responsible for the genocide of half their people. Not to mention that Seraphina's days are likely numbered, especially if/when it comes out she's magically bound to you. She's going to be facing constant coup and assassination attempts for a very long time for her role in allowing things to get to that point.
The actual value of a resistance group has been VASTLY exaggerated. You need to have some other significant power providing substantial aid for them to be more than a mild annoyance against something like a superpower which both the demon and terran realms are.

As for the "generations to come" thing; the witches don't have that many people to begin with, and they're going to have even fewer after the purge. 4 of them 350 years from now aren't going to accomplish a damn thing. Anyone even suspected of harboring thoughts of sedition can be put to death, along with their family, friends, and their pet spidermonkeys. The demons don't care. In fact they want to straight up wipe them out. They'll either fall in line or simply be exterminated.

The realms are connected at known points so it's not like a witch is going to be able to sneak a bomb onto a bus in Idaho, and I doubt the demons even have the equivalent. The most they could accomplish is domestic terrorism which won't do a thing. The witches don't have twitter or CNN. Without any type of media impact terrorists and "revolutionaries" lose like 99% of their effectiveness.

Personally, I view the Demon path as the "short term gain, long term problem" path compared to the Witch path. Yeah, the demons are angry with you short term on the Witch path, but it's not like you've murdered half of them or left them under witch control. Ba'al clearly is fond of the daughters. He'll probably get over it eventually, and likely without directly causing problems for you in the meantime.
If you had to choose between alienating a long term ally and power that CAN pose a threat to you, or culling a few uncooperative and antagonistic people that don't actually matter, you'd prefer to piss off the billion year old ruler of hell in the hopes that he won't hold a grudge? Really?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes