UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks for this and its strange to see a developer seemingly unphased that their game is pirated :devilish:
Some devs are good shit, some aren't. What really sets a few of them apart are the ones that realize that this isn't just a piracy site, it's also a valuable resource for ideas from literally thousands of people who play the types of games they're making. I mean, sure, a lot of the folks here seem to have the IQ of a chia pet, but still...

Plus a few of us filthy pirates also actually support the devs we like financially as well, so there's even money to be made.

CGPUK

Sep 1, 2024
Whats the difference between TheSevenRealms-32.exe and TheSevenRealms.exe I am assuming there is one?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Hello guys, I tried using the search, but the results were from when realm 3 wasn't even here.
As of now, what side is better to choose? Demons or Witches? I am inclined to choose Demons, if we do that. does Leyana understands why we made that choice? Or this will strain the relationship forever?
I would have loved a 3rd choice where you could've saved both alliances.

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Hello guys, I tried using the search, but the results were from when realm 3 wasn't even here.
As of now, what side is better to choose? Demons or Witches? I am inclined to choose Demons, if we do that. does Leyana understands why we made that choice? Or this will strain the relationship forever?
I would have loved a 3rd choice where you could've saved both alliances.
Leyala is definitely upset, but with good dialogue choices seems to get over it. We don't really know long-term impacts of the choice yet on the overall story, but it does affect some scenes you get in Realm 3. Namely, the elves are a bit more receptive if you didn't genocide the witches, and there's 2-3 mutually exclusive scenes (including sex scenes) with the witches or demons depending on which faction you support.

I've played both, but personally went with witches. Long term, I think it'll be easier to patch things up with the demons even if the short-term payoff is less. I definitely miss having scenes with your hot demon "cousin" though in the meantime...

Hopefully her future side story update won't be exclusive to if you choose demons.

Reactions: xapican

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
I'm curious on which side some of you took at the end of realm 1 and why, personally i went with the demons no hesitation cause if we're looking it logically.

1) in terms of military power the witches are quite useless as Lucius could nearly wipe them out by himself no difficulty but i guess it's unfair to use Lucius as an example as he's equivalent to a god and is described as an absolute monster, but still the witches have not shown anything notable in terms of leadership and power, just arrogance,the demons on the other hand? A leader who is not inferior to Lucius in terms of power, powerful army, so in the long run, the demon seemed to be the best choice to me.

2) Atlas is described as very strategic and very knowledgeable in military or political affairs plus he has over 2000+ years of experience plus was the son of an ancient Spartan General? And was in the army itself as well, i felt like it'll have been dumb for him to abandon all that and listen to some girls who were new to this and didn't even know how it worked and were just making decisions emotionally also while knowing what the witches had done, but i liked how the game addresses it and they admit their wrong if you sided with the demons.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm curious on which side some of you took at the end of realm 1 and why, personally i went with the demons no hesitation cause if we're looking it logically.

1) in terms of military power the witches are quite useless as Lucius could nearly wipe them out by himself no difficulty but i guess it's unfair to use Lucius as an example as he's equivalent to a god and is described as an absolute monster, but still the witches have not shown anything notable in terms of leadership and power, just arrogance,the demons on the other hand? A leader who is not inferior to Lucius in terms of power, powerful army, so in the long run, the demon seemed to be the best choice to me.

2) Atlas is described as very strategic and very knowledgeable in military or political affairs plus he has over 2000+ years of experience plus was the son of an ancient Spartan General? And was in the army itself as well, i felt like it'll have been dumb for him to abandon all that and listen to some girls who were new to this and didn't even know how it worked and were just making decisions emotionally also while knowing what the witches had done, but i liked how the game addresses it and they admit their wrong if you sided with the demons.
It's a visual novel with choices....

I made 2 saves....

Sep 3, 2020

I wanted to side with the demons but I didn't want to go behind

my bond mate back

even though I hate the witches I wanted to be loyal to my mate

but I felt like she used my feelings for her to get me to do

what she wanted

like instead of my choosing between the demons and the witches

I was choosing between the demons and her

OmegaAlpga

Mar 9, 2021

I didn’t really have much logical reasoning the way you described, but I chose the demons. The witch realm characters look incompetent, especially with how the dev portrayed them—arrogant and undeserving of that attitude without the absolute power that demons and vampire rulers have. So, if the dev wanted us to choose between the demons and witches based on their pros and cons, they failed. I don't see why the witches needed over the demons. Maybe, they have some unique magic powers and other shit that the vampire and demons don't have, but again dev didn't really show us much, how critical their powers are needed or would be useful later.

Well, if they intended for us to choose based on the MC's love for his bond mates and emotional ties versus cold, hard logic, that fell flat too, imo. I’m the type of guy who’d let the MC give up benefits for the sake of his lovers’ happiness, but the game didn’t convey that well enough. You know, I didn’t feel compelled to choose the witches for their sake because the devs’ attempt at emotional blackmail was really weak in this case.

And lastly, this might be the true reason: they're just fucking ugly. Like I didn't even choose to let MC even fuck that witch because she’s beyond ugly. The dev also didn’t allow us to become emotionally invested in her to create a conflicted moment. Even if I found her ugly, I might have still considered her if there had been more emotional investment.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And lastly, this might be the true reason: they're just fucking ugly. Like I didn't even choose to let MC even fuck that witch because she’s beyond ugly.
Subjective....subjective....please try not to state opinions as facts.

The only thing wrong with both sides is the godamn cringe dialogue in the sex scenes (my opinion...) but at least now the MC has stopped mentioning how the bond makes everything better every second sentence....

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Demons. Because they're hotter. By far.

I mean, sure, they're the best choice if you think about the facts, too. But cmon...Fox Demon and Succubus. It just wasn't a fair choice at that point. The Witches had basically nothing going for them.

Ley was annoying the shit out of me with her whining too.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

I did make a save for both. But I decided to go with demons on my main save. To me it just makes more sense. I see the witches as someone that will stab you in the back. While the demons aren't any better at least their leader seems to be upfront about everything and rather crush you in a fight, I dont see him as someone that would be sneaky but rather come to your door step and kill you if you pissed him off. Then there is the fact how strong he is I feel it is unwise to anger him in any way. Then there is some history with the demons more good than bad I would say.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I did make a save for both. But I decided to go with demons on my main save. To me it just makes more sense. I see the witches as someone that will stab you in the back. While the demons aren't any better at least their leader seems to be upfront about everything and rather crush you in a fight, I dont see him as someone that would be sneaky but rather come to your door step and kill you if you pissed him off. Then there is the fact how strong he is I feel it is unwise to anger him in any way. Then there is some history with the demons more good than bad I would say.
I feel like demons is the choice that MC would've naturally made. While he wouldn't want to upset his one bondmate, since Leyala was the only one who actually cared, but he would've prioritized the realm with his choice. Naya and Kali didn't give a shit, you only lose Leyala points with that choice so weighing the billions of people in his realm against one single person's opinion. No matter how much he values Leyala I feel like the only time he'd ever pick the witches is when the player who controls him makes him do that.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024

I answered this a while ago already, so just gonna repost my original response here:

I've played both, and ultimately went with Witches as my primary path for a few reasons. However, if I had full freedom (rather than just picking one of the two options presented) I'd have done something different than either path (see below).

As for why Witches:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for what I'd change:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said, Kagome and Lilin almost made me pick the Demon path on their own. ;) Hopefully we have a decent opportunity to reconcile later.

Oh, and I also made two save paths. :LOL:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
lol am I one of the few that don't hate or find Ley annoying. She is not my favorite by any means probably my 3rd favorite. Kali , Tasha , then Ley

Reactions: Rehwyn

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
lol am I one of the few that don't hate or find Ley annoying. She is not my favorite by any means probably my 3rd favorite. Kali , Tasha , then Ley
I like Ley, but she's definitely pretty fucking annoying a lot of the time. She's good, she's cute, she's sweet, she makes the MC his own best self and I overall really like her, but by god she's naive even by 20 year old human standards.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like Ley, but she's definitely pretty fucking annoying a lot of the time. She's good, she's cute, she's sweet, she makes the MC his own best self and I overall really like her, but by god she's naive even by 20 year old human standards.
haha maybe I need to replay it but I honestly don't recall thinking she was annoying that or I have a high tolerance level for things

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
haha maybe I need to replay it but I honestly don't recall thinking she was annoying that or I have a high tolerance level for things
I think she is not annoying, but has a mind of her own, which sometimes/often is the opposite opinion then the MCs one. I do like that very much, but obviously not many others. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes