DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, I finished this update and finally managed to give feedback. You know, I've been keeping up with the game but always have something going on in the background that makes me forget to comment.

Anyway, the update was good. I will obviously help Morwen and the others. It seems pretty clear that Aseem is guilty as shit. I also still want to fuck Zerille. Hell, even more now with this Aseem business. I feel like she wants Atlas stick up her ass at least once. But that's just me.

Then there's Kali time. Some of my favorite time in game. Of the 3 main girls, her interactions are some of the best. I would even go as far as to say she's the best written of the three. Which is why I crave her so much and I was glad she was doing well by the end of the update.

Overall, the past 2 or 3 updates have been good. I did feel like this update was kind of short, but I still enjoyed my time with it. I'm assuming Nawen interrogation next update is going to go left, because it can never be easy. Everyone's just taking Aseem's word for truth seems a tad bit much. But I guess we'll have to see about that in the next update.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
so the first two realms were awesome, absolutely no complaints! R3 i just started and right off the bat i have to say i hate mc's outfit. stupid af! and i'm not positive but i think something is different about his haircut. something is off and i don't like it! other than aesthetics, everything is fine so far!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
so the first two realms were awesome, absolutely no complaints! R3 i just started and right off the bat i have to say i hate mc's outfit. stupid af! and i'm not positive but i think something is different about his haircut. something is off and i don't like it! other than aesthetics, everything is fine so far!
Realm 3 has hot elves, and you're complaining about the MC's clothing.

geh.jpg

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android ports of The Seven Realms with AdanGC Mods' multi-mod to Realm 1&2 v0.21 & Realm 3 v0.0.7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Realm 1&2 v0.21: -

Realm 3 v0.0.7: -

Reactions: Sebastian6969

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Kali is definitely best girl and its not even close. Ley and Naya are contenders tho.

Don't really see the rest of the girls as harem members since they feel more like "friends with benefits". Maybe Idril will get added as the 4th girl especially after the relationship talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

JosephCosta

Jun 8, 2020
Well, it's a work in progress. It isn't finished.
No what I mean is the beginning 7 updates for realm 3 wont play at all, no matter what i do either new game, Import orload an old save the game will still only play from your meeting with Saraphina and having sex with her on a huge table.

2King

Jan 2, 2024
No what I mean is the beginning 7 updates for realm 3 wont play at all, no matter what i do either new game, Import orload an old save the game will still only play from your meeting with Saraphina and having sex with her on a huge table.
If I'm understanding you correctly it might be the mod. Not sure if it was resolved or not either. It happened to me where the scenes were random and all over the place. I'd download it again and play without it for now. That should fix it

JosephCosta

Jun 8, 2020
If I'm understanding you correctly it might be the mod. Not sure if it was resolved or not either. It happened to me where the scenes were random and all over the place. I'd download it again and play without it for now. That should fix it
Thank you, I'll try that today

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes