lucik93

Oct 25, 2020
Hmm, something is weird here.. finished 2nd realm, sided with demons, now imported the save to realm 3 v0.07, and i got to the end in under an hour.. with only 3 trophies and 3 lewd scenes unlocked... i feel like that can't be right, and i missed a lot of content even though i read it normally without any skips.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hmm, something is weird here.. finished 2nd realm, sided with demons, now imported the save to realm 3 v0.07, and i got to the end in under an hour.. with only 3 trophies and 3 lewd scenes unlocked... i feel like that can't be right, and i missed a lot of content even though i read it normally without any skips.
It's shorter because realms 1 and 2 are complete and realm 3 isn't.

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
why is Laureen not an option i get it she was mean to layala at the start but she did not know that layala was that important to the vampires

and lets be real it would be better to keep her in check on your side who knows what she could do the mc is smart but homeboy messed this one up

devgrav

Nov 18, 2018
I have imported my save files from 0.21 and I start in a Meeting with seraphina, have i jumped further in to the game or is that the start of R3?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
*wishes we could just bury Ley in the ground...deep...deep in the ground....and leave her there for a few thousand years....*

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes