Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
After a year and a half, I finally decided to start part 2, and I'm surprised my two separate save exports are still alive and working! :oops:

It's nice to be back in the game, as always the animations in this game are top notch View attachment 3894130 (y):)
Man, NGL the animations look FIRE, recently they posted a animation where MC is eating her out, they posted it on the discord server, man it was hot as fuck with all the moaning sounds:love:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSevenRealms-R3v0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
So glad we're getting more solo times with Kali. Leyala is great but Kali is really what keeps me coming back to this game. Best girl.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So glad we're getting more solo times with Kali. Leyala is great but Kali is really what keeps me coming back to this game. Best girl.
Yeah for me Kali and Tasha are the best girls. Sadly I think Tasha is just a one night stand so she will be more rare than other characters. I think Leyala would of been my favorite if there was no bond mate involved in their story and we got to know her and got some relationship building more naturally. While Kali is connected through the Bond mate stuff as well with how she came into the story later the relationship felt more natural to me than Leyala.

Reactions: Prosper

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lucius is going to tear Aseem's heart out for not warning MC of the poison, I'm betting on it. :whistle::coffee:
I would agree except 1 of her bondmates just happens to be the alpha of alpha werewolves and another is the prince of vampires.

I don't think much will be left for Lucius after those 2 are through playing fetch with his carcass.

unfunnyguy

Jun 4, 2020
I hated this update because no matter which media it is, I hate it when characters turn into utter morons just for the sake of the plot. After the talk with Idril in the training ground and what she told MC, combined with what he knows about the Elves in general, everything should've been as obvious as a naked man running on the football pitch in fully packed Old Trafford.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was a seriously disappointing update through and through. I hope the writing gets better, much better, in the next update.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Yeah for me Kali and Tasha are the best girls. Sadly I think Tasha is just a one night stand so she will be more rare than other characters. I think Leyala would of been my favorite if there was no bond mate involved in their story and we got to know her and got some relationship building more naturally. While Kali is connected through the Bond mate stuff as well with how she came into the story later the relationship felt more natural to me than Leyala.
Tasha is getting a full side path during Realm 3. I'm definitely looking forward to that.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
You can start without the saves from realm 2 just play the new content,
When I click on "ignore" on the error the game continues. So I can play it. Thank you for your help @xapican
I played the game until the 0.06 update without the save importer and realised I missed some scenes in the demon path. Can someone please provide me with a savefile from the beginning of the 3 season or a savefile from somewhere before the scenes specific for the demon path. Thx

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I played the game until the 0.06 update without the save importer and realised I missed some scenes in the demon path. Can someone please provide me with a savefile from the beginning of the 3 season or a savefile from somewhere before the scenes specific for the demon path. Thx
there should be 2 save files provided with the game one for witches one for Demons

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes