MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
That's really strange, I wonder if any others are having the same issue? What platform are you playing it on?
Yes, I'm having the same issue. I'm on Win 11 with the patch.rpa in game folder. I've tried with the multi-mod installed and without it and get the same result. I downloaded everything this evening (Wednesday), so I'm using the new patch that fixed the error that other's were experiencing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I just re-downloaded and installed the patch and now the animations are working. The only thing I did differently this time was copying the file from my downloads folder to the game folder. The first time I used the cut option instead of copy. I have no idea if that's what caused the issue or not, but just wanted to point out the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Love the game myself, fuck the haters. Not sure how hard it would be to implement but would love to see some character cards for this game with stats implemented somehow, Rp, potential ect.
Thanks, we're really glad that you're enjoying it! Character bio screens with stats/info on the characters is something that we are working on. It won't be implemented for a little while yet as there is a lot of work to do on it, but we have started the process of sorting it all out. We're quite excited about how it will hopefully turn out, all going well :)

Hello. Out of 200 games, this is the only one I can't run. What could be wrong? Sorry, my PC knowledge is not the best. I extract the iso file just like all other games with iso power or winrar, I get the exe, I try to run it and nothing happens.
I'm not sure why this would be the case, we haven't done anything differently to other games in this regard. You will just need to unzip the folder and then click on the .exe file to run the game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello. Out of 200 games, this is the only one I can't run. What could be wrong? Sorry, my PC knowledge is not the best. I extract the iso file just like all other games with iso power or winrar, I get the exe, I try to run it and nothing happens.
Did you try to run it with adminrights ? and did you check if your Antivirus software isn't blocking the .exe file ?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes